PDA

View Full Version : [OT] UFO Movie

SilentEye
04-07-04, 12:51
Hey,

Here's a little movie of which shows home captured videos of UFO's.
Some look really stunning. You see this lil object near a building and it goes WHOOSH! All of a sudden its way to the right, and WOOSH! back to the left.

Some shit is scary!

Get it here (http://www.hod-inc.net/grizztemp/UFO.WMV)

Silent

SjanTeN^
04-07-04, 13:07
Well..
Some of that looked pretty wicked tbh.
Some of that look pretty much like airplanes tbh.
I think its the humans fears which drives them into believing they are a superior race out there just waiting for a decent time to destroy the entire earth just for fun instead of exploring. Thats a hell more funny to watch that big blue ball blow up aight?
No i dont believe in aliens.
Yes i believe there are life out there.
I rest my case.

SilentEye
04-07-04, 13:09
I certainly believe there is ''life", out there.

I have no idea what some of those where and what some of those where not.
I don't believe in aliens wanting to blow up our planet, what I think is that our planet knows shit, nothing.

I think we lack to much knowledge, we pretend to know a lot about our planet and shit, sure we do, but yet it doesn't get us really far.

Silent

rob444
04-07-04, 13:34
lol funny movie actually, I saw a lot of stuff that wasnt ufo's. For example the "ufo" near WTC was actually a film made by the BBC to get publicity, the "ufo" that flied by some ppl with some smoke after it was an airplane breaking the sound barrier, the little brown baby was a deseased baby and not an alien. There was also alot of movies I've never seen before, for example the 3D animated brownish UFO that goes over the lake (lol).

The truth is out there... NOT

Mr_Snow
04-07-04, 13:41
Got to love the one which is just 2 birds flying over a crop circle, you can even see their wings flapping if kinda blurry.

SilentEye
04-07-04, 14:30
I know a lot of stuff is fake but its still funny :D

LiL T
04-07-04, 14:40
Mankind knows nothing like SilentEye said

Questions we can't answer

Why are we here ?
whats after death and where do we go?
how did the universe get created and by who?
whats the the point?

We have been for the past 60 years aiming to the future with all this crap computers TV's cars space shuttles we all get born goto school then work to create an ideal world. To advance the current technolgy and repoduce what the hell for? we will come to a point in the not so distant future where will simply go WTF is the point ? it will caused by most likely a huge world war and spark a new awareness in the human race then maybe just then we will be able to answer those questions and actually understand .

DigestiveBiscui
04-07-04, 15:30
i'll believe in aliens when i fucking see one

they gonna hide like pussies then it's not worth my time :)

gg

SilentEye
04-07-04, 15:36
Maybe we're the ones hiding...

seraphian
04-07-04, 18:07
...I think its the humans fears which drives them into believing they are a superior race out there just waiting for a decent time to destroy the entire earth just for fun instead of exploring...

Who says that they'd destroy it just for fun? Human history is full of stories where a less technologically advanced people was just pushed aside because a more advanced one wanted land, resources, ect. What's to say that the same couldn't happen to us?

If aliens did attack earth it wouldn't be a sci-fi war and it wouldn't be simple xenophobic genocide, it would be for a reason. And the fact that we have xyz that their planet is out of, or the fact that we're a good launching point for their spaceships, or something else like that is an excellent reason.

Regret
04-07-04, 18:17
Mankind knows nothing like SilentEye said

Questions we can't answer

Why are we here ?
whats the the point?

In order:

because we didn't call ahead for a reservation
usually brandy then it's off to bed
it was an accident, and we all blame Bob.
it's the sharp bit on the end.

(I have no problem with aliens being real. What I have problems with is the idea that anyone would bother crossing trillions of miles to visit this little ball of mud. Now sending von neuman probes would be a different matter... perhaps thats what dust actually is....)

LiL T
04-07-04, 18:47
think its the humans fears which drives them into believing they are a superior race out there just waiting for a decent time to destroy the entire earth just for fun instead of exploring. Thats a hell more funny to watch that big blue ball blow up aight?

It is us that is probly the most dangerous race in the universe look at our history of wars violence and nuclear weapons we have the capablity in our minds to invent such weapons. We even like to whatch movies with lots of violence and wars an Alien race being as advanced or greater does not mean they share the same human nature as us. Its human nature we do like to destroy things fuck knows why but we all play this game and pretend we are the bad guys gunning people down with futuristic weapons

Prankster26193
04-07-04, 20:03
Agree with above post, They are monitering us for advancedments, and if you look at history, after we developed the nuclear bomb, UFO appearances have risen something like 500%. When I see a UFO it doesnt scare me, I know something is out there, I dont think its hostile though.

SilentEye
04-07-04, 21:18
I my self believe that there are more earths in other galaxys, and "Aliens" would be simply other humans, just like us.

Perhaps they know more because they were born earlyer in time and they have evaluated more but I don't think of aliens with big heads and scary eyes..

Silent

LiL T
04-07-04, 21:20
That right alot of UFO's have been seen by people in the military hell even I saw something while out on exercise in poland while in the army. It was only a small light in the distant but it was moving side to side kind of like a light bulb swaying spooked me a bit. But if aliens have sent a craft to this solar system and found us I hardly think they would have brought weapons I mean if NASA where to sent a probe to another system would it have nukes fitted too it ?

Shadow Dancer
04-07-04, 21:21
UFO's are overpowered.

SilentEye
04-07-04, 21:40
NERF THE UFO!

Eraser SG
04-07-04, 21:41
@Prankster: You know why "UFO" sightings increased bigtime after the invention of the nuclear bomb ? Because every single rocket scientist was working on, developing or testing new technologies to actually transport these kind of weapons over a large distance.

Anyway, the universe as we are able to realize it, is at least 13 Billion (13000 Million) years old, and even our ancestors as a species weren't walking across this earth for more then a few million years of time. We don't now how many large-scale Catastrophes (like giant Asteroid impacts for example) lead to a complete distinction, a "reset" or at least a long time of no evolution/developement happening to the inhabitants of this world. That's why we should not only consider, but take even for granted, that there may very well be a - by our means- intelligent, if not far more intelligent species then we are. But thats close to anything we can be sure of, for now, as it is by no means predictable how such a species would be "functioning", physiologicly and psychologicly. They don't need to be based on H2O or silicon or even any of the elements we currently know, that's why it's is very hard to apply any known scheme of life onto this undiscovered lifefroms.
We HOPE that the way "higher logics" function in our minds do apply to those lifeforms, though, because communication will be extremly difficult if not impossible with such a species if it doesn't.

jernau
04-07-04, 21:45
Why are we here ?
whats the the point?
1) No reason
2) Nothing and we either get buried, burnt or in some cases eaten
3) It wasn't "created"
4) There isn't one

Anything else you need to know?

NONpk
04-07-04, 21:54
I...I BELIEVE IN ALIENS... WAH !
THEY TOOK ME TO THEIR MOTHERSHIP AND THEY PLAYED WITH MY BODY...WAH WAH.

:D :D :D :lol:

ok, ok i dont believe in aliens... but nice movie