PDA

View Full Version : More information about character customization ?

EDell
04-07-04, 12:46
Hello there ! First, sorry for my english which might be bad sometime but... I would like to know more about the character customization in NC:BDOY. When I'm looking at the screenshots, or when I'm reading the interviews, I don't see anything about that. I think, have your own customized avatar is something really important in a MMORPG. And there is no enough clothes, skins, or stuffs (glasses, cigs, hat, boots...) in Neocron.

Someone knows if the customization system will be better...
Or will it be the same as now ?

(i hope an administrator or moderator will answer, lol)

amfest
04-07-04, 12:49
Suppoedly we'll see some of the item custimation in the BDOY trailer that is suppose to be out this week. As for the sneek peeks all the really good stuff is typically left for last. So i'm sure they'll go over it eventually so people can see more of how it's going to look.

SilentEye
04-07-04, 12:49
Hey,

There will be more different sets of clothes and you will be able to use new associaries (sp?) such as sunglasses, hats, shades and other items.

I'm not sure if there's more available though!

Silent

xkorpio
04-07-04, 13:05
Cigarettes! dont forget about that! they said would be implemented at last

Richard Slade
04-07-04, 15:34
Funny thing is that most screenshots have the Unnamed PE and nothing else
(Remember THAT bug? :cool: )

ezza
04-07-04, 17:30
so they dont reveal anything, and that way then dont have to stand around picking which skin to chose, default and go

J. Folsom
04-07-04, 17:34
If you want to annoy people, create a character which looks like that with a hard to see name, or the name (unknown) :p