PDA

View Full Version : Appartment bug

Mighty Max
04-07-04, 11:38
Heyo,

A question for those who have expierienced that bug too.

Somehow i was just beamed to an apprtment (looked like TH) where i was trapped in, and i needed to kill self in there. Good thing is i only lost a Psi Booster 3, but i would like to not make the same error again.

Does anyone know, how i was trapped there? I think i can remember a thread about that problem and the description of what i did wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Logan_storm_03
04-07-04, 11:43
yeah, that happens quite abit, mainly when there is lag or alot of information traffic and stuff. I never actuly been trapped before, but it can be amusing some times, like once i just got teleported right into our rival clans clan apppy :lol: WHEN they where all in there. They didnt notice me for like a minute when i intoduced my self ;)

n3m
04-07-04, 11:50
you typed a 0 as password in a apt lift.
About 1 week ago I heard that didn't work anymore and there's a different method for it now

Mighty Max
04-07-04, 12:18
Thank you n3m,

it was not 0, but yes, that trapped me.

@Mods, can you please /close, i know what to do to not be trapped again

*notes* dont insert anything in the access if when already in

r0ti0n
04-07-04, 12:58
ahaha i did that once on Saturn
went into a consters apartment
accidently typed "ty" in the thing and i was stuck in a TH apartment
friend got people stuck in there after i told him we literally killed everyone xD

LiL T
04-07-04, 13:54
LoL that little room :lol:

some idoit on saturn once said over trade to get people in there cos he was stuck me being a bit too foolish I fell for the trap had to set kill self too sucked.

Vithar
04-07-04, 14:03
As requested.

Thread closed.

V