PDA

View Full Version : KK you have gone too far.... plz reconsider.

VetteroX
02-07-04, 23:24
Banning cheaters and hackers was good... I hate cheaters. But you went WAY too far, and banned way too many people, good people good players, who DIDNT CHEAT I cant name what they were banned for, but it was so utterly harmless, gave no advantage pvp or otherwise, there was no reason to be banned for it and many people were.

The game is basically ruined for me now, utterly... 1/2 the people I play with, how again DIDNT HACK are fualsy banned are gone... I have no ppus anymore, and do I need a ppu for raids/op wars? YES of course I do, who doesnt?

Please reconsider on the people who used the harmless thing that under forum rules cant be named... its too many good people gone... if you cant reconsider you have lost a lot of good customers who have been playing since beta 4.

SilentEye
02-07-04, 23:25
I know a friend who got banned because his brother was naughty, and they used the same account, shitty deal.

Kuuselaa
02-07-04, 23:26
How can you be so sure that they didn't cheat?

bounty
02-07-04, 23:27
Frankly i'm glad they are all gone, even a harmless cheat is still a cheat. You can't categorize them. I thought you were the antisocial psychopath, why would you need friends?

vanpan
02-07-04, 23:28
thats the life

Nidhogg
02-07-04, 23:28
Exploiters are exploiters and anyone who chooses to break the rules also chooses to accept the consequences, and the consequences are severe. As for the second post...

YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THESE RULES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE THAT YOU ALLOW TO USE YOUR NEOCRON ACCOUNT OR USER ID, AND THAT YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES (INCLUDING TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT) THAT MAY RESULT IF ANY SUCH PERSON BREAKS THESE RULES.

Discussion of game or forum policy is not allowed so this thread is closed.

N