PDA

View Full Version : Public apology to Rekkator

Prankster26193
02-07-04, 21:37
I just returned yesterday after seeing the BDOY screenshots agian and remembering my love for my cyber-punk genre. I want to apologize to Rekkator after my comments (my last post before leaving) stateing that " I am tired of rekkators bullshit". I recently started a venture in another game that was to start a cyber-punk city/combat system (I wont state the name of the game, because its a competator) and since im the leader of the project, I now understand how stressful it can be to leader a large or small team or people to create a single vision.

After looking at it, neocron has changed since beta 4(which I was a part of, and I stood in front of the mall for a feckin hour before it opened to get neoc ron) mostly for the better. I love everything you have done with this game while looking at it form a game designer point of view. The term "Im tired of rekkators bullshit", now I see why it takes so long to implement such features that the community used to bitch about (a year or so ago).

So(in a 180 degree turn around) to rekkators defense, next time you want to say "Im tired of rekkators bullshit" Think about this - What limitations are they working around? Whats causing them 'Not to listen'? Maybe they are already implementing it and it will be out next patch?

Once more, im deeply sorry for my comments neocron community and the rekkator team in whole (including GM's obviously). All I ask is for your forgiveness.

-Ryen (uranus)

cRazy2003
02-07-04, 21:46
edit: ive just personally forwarded the messege to her, so, i dont remember your leaving thread, but i accept your apology.

hug

Prankster26193
02-07-04, 21:51
Can a mod delete the above post (by crazy) it was uncalled for.

cRazy2003
02-07-04, 21:51
[ edited ]

Prankster26193
02-07-04, 21:56
I take it crazy is the village idiot? Can someone confirm this?

HellBreaker
02-07-04, 21:58
[ edited ]ROFLMAOTID :lol:

cRazy2003
02-07-04, 21:58
i can actually confirm that, ive been the community idiot for a while now.

Logan_storm_03
02-07-04, 22:02
well i think its good to show your support for KK, i mean it has its faults like any other game and peeps are always commenting badly about this game, but from my expirence this IS the best game i have EVER played, and trust me i have played a fair few :cool:

KKeep the faith

cRazy2003
02-07-04, 22:05
[ edited ]

Prankster26193
02-07-04, 22:10
Well gm's hav obviously been to this thread, one mind responding :P?

Scikar
02-07-04, 22:16
I'm disappointed, I thought you were going to apologise for spelling their name wrong. J/K :p

Welcome back.

cRazy2003
02-07-04, 22:16
please dont edit my threads this is a constructive post :p
ok i have forgiven now
hug

Genty
02-07-04, 22:53
KKeep the faith

Yay, my slogan gets used.

Well gm's hav obviously been to this thread, one mind responding :P?

They are mod's not GM's

-=Daz=-
02-07-04, 23:00
well i think its good to show your support for KK, i mean it has its faults like any other game and peeps are always commenting badly about this game, but from my expirence this IS the best game i have EVER played, and trust me i have played a fair few :cool:

KKeep the faith

i completely agree ive been searching a fair while now for a good mmorpg and tried most of the bigger games....i found neocron and have neva looked back....like to thank all the ppl involved in makin this great game if they come across this thread...this includes any GM's who help run it ;)

Marx
02-07-04, 23:36
I don't publically apologize for anything I've said over the years - because it's not as if I didn't have reason to say it.

If no one complains, if no one whines, if no one cries, nothing would get done. Without a doubt there are some people who go over the top and do things heavy handedly; that's why there are mods on these forums to control public statements as much as they can.

While yes, there were cases where I among others have made asses of ourselves publically on this very forum, in the end our opinions became known and we hope that changes come from them. Not all feedback has to be negative, but not all can be positive.

That's just the way life works.

Shadow Dancer
02-07-04, 23:40
I don't publically apologize for anything I've said over the years - because it's not as if I didn't have reason to say it.

If no one complains, if no one whines, if no one cries, nothing would get done. Without a doubt there are some people who go over the top and do things heavy handedly; that's why there are mods on these forums to control public statements as much as they can.

You go Marx, that's how I feel. :cool:

greendonkeyuk
03-07-04, 01:57
not all criticism is constructive, however the bullshit factor jus shows us how good the good ideas are. or something. im tired im off to bed.

Pungent77
03-07-04, 02:01
"rekkator" shame on you :eek:

ezza
03-07-04, 17:44
i can actually confirm that, ive been the community idiot for a while now.
and your getting damn good at it too ;)

"rekkator" shame on you

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO A SPELLING MISTAKE KILL HIM!!!!!!111!1!1!1.... :rolleyes:

Epsilon 5
03-07-04, 17:50
damn by now KK should have answered ... few people actually bother to say they're sorry to have acted like an idiot.

Prankster26193
03-07-04, 19:45
Yes, I wrote a fairly lengthy post too :lol:

n3m
03-07-04, 20:47
Trying to get in the BDoY beta, eh? ;)

El_MUERkO
03-07-04, 21:42
Wow thats some Pro Bottom Licking, so hows that working out for you?

Do you feel dirty?

Do you like to feel dirty?