PDA

View Full Version : YEAH! Another another im back thread

Vanten
02-07-04, 21:04
9th? O_o

ou7blaze
02-07-04, 21:19
in time for the doy beta testing i presume ? :)

Eddie
02-07-04, 21:40
in time for the doy beta testing i presume ? :)

Oh.. what coincidence eh?

This board seems to go through phases - we get a ton of leaving posts (i.e. after the 1st Sept DoY announcement) and then we get a ton back (hrm.. when DoY beta begins, apologising and begging for forgiveness ;))

Eddie

Vanten
02-07-04, 22:00
If i wasn't broke and did't thought the game was boring at the time being, i wouldn't cancel. Need to say more?

First experience so far: Runing around, the memories. GR MB, getting ganked by raptor/slasher/SH spies. Im a unclanded rank 40 tank. FFS I thought Pluto was rid of these sort of things.

Tratos
03-07-04, 00:06
9th? O_o
damn it beaten to it >_< :p

Welcome Back :)

-REMUS-
03-07-04, 02:55
If i wasn't broke and did't thought the game was boring at the time being, i wouldn't cancel. Need to say more?

First experience so far: Runing around, the memories. GR MB, getting ganked by raptor/slasher/SH spies. Im a unclanded rank 40 tank. FFS I thought Pluto was rid of these sort of things.

yeah same here man, i was leveling my new pe in aggy then this dude comes down and nails me with a lib! I logged my tank and owned him, after much bitching and killing him twice event tho he was 10 ranks higher, i calmed and asked him why? reply was: "Testing out my new libby"

Testing out a libby on a fucking rank 29 pe wearing no armour YEAH!

Seems we have attracted some tarts from sat becuase that has never happend to me before on pluto and ive played since sep 02 excvept for maybe crackhead ganking but they were sadistic and lame as fuck.

Doc Holliday
03-07-04, 03:02
yeah same here man, i was leveling my new pe in aggy then this dude comes down and nails me with a lib! I logged my tank and owned him, after much bitching and killing him twice event tho he was 10 ranks higher, i calmed and asked him why? reply was: "Testing out my new libby"

Testing out a libby on a fucking rank 29 pe wearing no armour YEAH!

Seems we have attracted some tarts from sat becuase that has never happend to me before on pluto and ive played since sep 02 excvept for maybe crackhead ganking but they were sadistic and lame as fuck.

HA HA HA OWN3D. soz dude. jus kidding :)