PDA

View Full Version : DoY and clans ect...

Logan_storm_03
02-07-04, 19:09
Yo, call me dumb but what is going to happen with the existing clans and ownership of OPs, do they get carried forward to B: DoY, or do they have to be remade and a mad rush to grab the OPs :cool: , so can any one put some light on this matter?

plague
02-07-04, 19:11
all ops will stay the same i think, all they realy have to do is just update our clients to doy....

w00t first post sexiness

YoDa-UK
03-07-04, 11:04
Just browsing the forums and saw this thread, thought i would add me thinking to it.

Personaly i hope they remove the outposts as they stand, wedo the entire system "which has been hinted at" and allow for better defense and much more sense/fun when fighting over a outpost, we all know the problems that are with the system right now, even slight changes to it would be great.

ufora
03-07-04, 11:16
what ever it is its gonna be the clan with the fastest connection all run out and ninja hack all the ops before anyone else has downloaded the client

az_josh
03-07-04, 11:18
Damn right. lol, atleast thats what im gonna do.

Logan_storm_03
03-07-04, 11:32
what ever it is its gonna be the clan with the fastest connection all run out and ninja hack all the ops before anyone else has downloaded the client

yeah but will they be able to hold them all? :D

Mr Friendly
03-07-04, 11:38
Yo, call me dumb but what is going to happen with the existing clans and ownership of OPs, do they get carried forward to B: DoY, or do they have to be remade and a mad rush to grab the OPs :cool: , so can any one put some light on this matter?

which one of u told him u were the oracle?
8|

az_josh
04-07-04, 05:16
i did XD :D

Flub900
04-07-04, 05:45
first you need to do an epic then make a clan, then hack the OPs, gonna take at least 2 hours(add another hour to find someone with ur rank to kill for epic) :)

msdong
04-07-04, 10:41
OP fight get a change with doy(thats what snow say) so i hope they clear the op owning.

Benjie
04-07-04, 10:56
w00t first post sexiness
Thats not very sexy. O_o
Whoever gets the first post in the BDoY Trailer thingy is going to be teh l0rd 0f t3h sex: Teh twin sex3s.

OP's can't remain the same, because I can't see how Clans can be transfered to DoY. Not everone will be playing it. How will that work?

Or, perhaps people who don't buy DoY will have to start a new character because they can't access the DoY servers. I think this may actually be the case.

msdong
04-07-04, 11:27
...OP's can't remain the same, because I can't see how Clans can be transfered to DoY. Not everone will be playing it. How will that work?

since the database get changed anyway they simply copy all chars and clans that are active the last 3 month to the new bdoy DB. if someone dont play BDOY he simply dont log in any more. he still can play on one of the old servers..