PDA

View Full Version : [ENG] Make Faction medals visible on character?

Striker Alsom
02-07-04, 18:01
Hi all,

currently Faction Medals are only dogtags (the cm medals i know are :/).
In my opinion faction medals should be visible on the owner character, a real black ribbon for citymerc, or a diamond chain for DRE as example..

what do you think?

djskum
02-07-04, 18:03
Good idea. Would make people strive to attain them.

Dj

Tratos
02-07-04, 18:04
Good idea. Would make people strive to get them.

Dj
yup would be somthing to be proud of :)

Maybe this can be done with DOY as armour etc will be shown on char models so lets just hope :D

Logan_storm_03
02-07-04, 20:01
it will be cool to finily get sum bling :cool:

Syntax-Error
02-07-04, 22:42
heh i think i have one of those thingys. cool for a while but a bit pointless cos like u say u cant see em yet.. always thort maybe summat on the name like a little medal symbol wud be cool

Crono
02-07-04, 23:00
hmm, anyone mind filling in an old noob what a faction medal is? :D is it like the Epics? or another kind of mission? (if it i s another kind of mission, please tell me it doesnt ionclude the lameneed of killing specific faction runners :P the population isnt high enough to go find the rightpeople running around to kill before the mission bugs and ends :D and paying people to fake a mission is the way its usually done, but thats lame :P )

-Crono

seraphian
03-07-04, 00:01
Faction medals are awarded by Faction Councilors for outstanding service to your factionmates and the faction itself. Usually (in the faction's I've been in with active FCs) the runners in the faction make nominations for awards and vote on them...

Tratos
03-07-04, 00:24
once you get all three medals of one faction (they are for different achievments) you get the factions special reward :) such as the funky car by NEXT the Diamond Suite by DRE and more, i dont think anyone has ever gotten them however.

bounty
03-07-04, 00:32
Anything that will make people look less alike one another!

Crono
03-07-04, 00:42
eww, that acually kinda sucks :D

having it based with players as the awarders kinda, well bites ;P

Too bad it isnt an automates set of things to do, or something else.

-Crono

{MD}GeistDamnit
03-07-04, 00:58
Damn I never knew that even existed 8|

anyone know if there is a faction councilor for TG on uranus? :D

Kuuselaa
03-07-04, 02:10
Great idea, I like it very much. 5 stars :cool: