PDA

View Full Version : Friday Challenge - Take this little NC Test

Siygess
02-07-04, 14:29
Semi-inspired by Moscow's thread on, erm, roleplaying, here's a little test I put together to see what sort of NC player you are. There are spelling mistakes a-plenty, I'm sure, but who cares. It's Friday :D

http://quizilla.com/users/Siygess/quizzes/What%20sort%20of%20Neocron%20player%20are%20you%3F

SilentEye
02-07-04, 14:34
You are a Passive Roleplayer - The chances are, you own a couple of apartments filled with rare junk and you enjoy mob hunting with your friends.
This is the first of these I see that actually do represent me...

Moscow
02-07-04, 14:35
Passive Roleplayer....hmm. I have work to do on that front, methinks. :p

Peace.

-Moscow

FireWarrior
02-07-04, 14:37
Nice test, Passive Roleplayer.... and it fits pretty good too

Rith
02-07-04, 14:38
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take
the fight to your enemies but you still try to
work within the faction system. If you are
unclanned you probably justify killing runners
through some aspect of your characters
background, and if part of a clan, the clan
almost certainly has a "roleplaying
purpose.

Spot on I'd say

Candaman
02-07-04, 14:38
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take<br>the fight to your enemies but you still try to<br>work within the faction system. If you are<br>unclanned you probably justify killing runners<br>through some aspect of your characters<br>background, and if part of a clan, the clan<br>almost certainly has a "roleplaying"<br>purpose.
<br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/Siygess/quizzes/What%20sort%20of%20Neocron%20player%20are%20you%3F/">What sort of Neocron player are you?</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

ezza
02-07-04, 14:40
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a "roleplaying" purpose

i got this ^

Tratos
02-07-04, 14:40
Huzzah!

You are a Passive Roleplayer - The chances are, you own a couple of apartments filled with rare junk and you enjoy mob hunting with your friends.

Seems pretty accurate.

Edit: Stupid american spelling of colour :rolleyes:

Garg [RogueNET]
02-07-04, 14:41
unclanned you probably justify killing runners<br>through some aspect of your characters
almost certainly has a

:eek:

LTA
Aggressive Roleplayer

Delmann
Hmm, somehow I ended up as an Aggressive Roleplayer 8| That can't be right, since, even though I removed my LE, I still never actually fought anybody. Maybe I'm just burying my aggression, letting it build up until one day I log on and go on a rampage. But for a reason. Yeah...that's it...

;)

D

ezza
02-07-04, 14:42
seems a lot are getting the aggressive roleplayer thingy

LiL T
You are an Aggressive Non Roleplayer - You play this game to kills things, pure and simple.. preferably intelligent prey like other runners. You see the game rules such as safe zones as a restriction on your play style

Quite the pker I am :lol:

We meet again Mr bond :p

Tallon
"You are a Passive Non Roleplayer - You're here to play the game any way you like, just as long as you're having fun. You're a mob hunter first and a player killer second, but you dont shy away from killing another runner if you have to. If you are in a clan it's probably an informal one and it doesnt usually own any outposts"

:D

slaughteruall
02-07-04, 14:43
You are an Aggressive Non Roleplayer - You play this game to kills things, pure and simple.. preferably intelligent prey like other runners.You see the game rules such as safe zones as a restriction on your play style.

Dont hold very true really it's that whole multi-char server thing. Depends on what char i'm on. I do "sorta" role play. Most chars role play pure killers. My tradeskillers role play honerable bussness men. Not much of a RP player myself depends the mood i'm in.

You bump into the character out in the wastelands who is played by a RL friend of yours. Only thing is, he's leader of a clan in a faction hostile to yours. Do you:

You also might want to add something to this question.

"Shoot the shit for awhile and tell them to have fun but you were on your way to do something" or something similar. I dont ignore them and i wont kill them (unless they've pissed me off lately.

Slaughter

Necrosadistic
02-07-04, 14:46
Aggressive Roleplayer...

Guess that's pretty much true!

Red=me attacking and losing

I also try to RP if anyone is interested...

Lexxuk
02-07-04, 14:46
You are a Passive Non Roleplayer - You're here to play the game any way you like, just as long as you're having fun. You're a mob hunter first and a player killer second, but you dont shy away from killing another runner if you have to. If you are in a clan it's probably an informal one and it doesnt usually own any outposts. You also have an enlarged guinea pig.

LiL T
02-07-04, 14:47
Now tbh if I see someone not in BD or crahn cos I like crahn out in the wastes while I'm hunting they must be killed simple I can't have them in the zone I don't trust them. I had this happen I killed 2 proto players they then came back with there higher capped chars I told them to leave they would not so I kill the toughest of them and said agian to the noob leave or I will kill you he left when I got him at 10 health

YoDa-UK
02-07-04, 14:48
Very interesting, i got this.....

You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a

ITs missing the final part about the clan i would be in, but oh well, I felt that it pretty acurate for me.

Parappa
02-07-04, 14:50
You are a Passive Non Roleplayer
You're here to play the game any way you like, just as long as you're having fun.

So true.

Great quiz.

Benjie
02-07-04, 14:50
You are a passive forum spammer.
You spend more time on the forums than you do in the actuall game.

ezza
02-07-04, 14:51
Very interesting, i got this.....

You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a "roleplaying" purpose

bolded the part missing ;)

YoDa-UK
02-07-04, 14:52
ah ha, then i do agree with it 100%

Jeros82
02-07-04, 14:54
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a ...

Why am I not surprised :lol:

Genty
02-07-04, 14:56

Sigma
02-07-04, 15:03
"What sort of Neocron player are you?"
Results:You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a roleplaying purpose.

:wtf:

Kuuselaa
02-07-04, 15:03
"You are a Passive Roleplayer - The chances are, you own a couple of apartments filled with rare junk and you enjoy mob hunting with your friends. If you are in a clan it's probably quite small and is either a tradeskill clan or a clan that concentrates on adding to the atmosphere of the game."

Quite accurate :)

ezza
02-07-04, 15:05
:wtf:
onoz your a role player, sez it all really

Sigma
02-07-04, 15:09
onoz your a role player, sez it all really
that's why I was like :wtf:

mishkin
02-07-04, 15:12
Aggressive Roleplayer.... one way to describe it I guess. :cool:

Logan_storm_03
02-07-04, 15:18
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a roleplaying purpose.

WTF :eek: that is dead on, its almost like it can read my mind :cool:

LiL T
02-07-04, 15:22
Oh shit nobody else got

You are an Aggressive Non Roleplayer - You play this game to kills things, pure and simple.. preferably intelligent prey like other runners. You see the game rules such as safe zones as a restriction on your play style

Does this mean I'm an arsehole ingame lol

edit: ah nvm slaughteruall got the same he understands my play style fuck em all ;)

SilentEye
02-07-04, 15:23
I would love to see the mods/GMs/MJS see and take this :)

ezza
02-07-04, 15:23
Oh shit nobody else got

Does this mean I'm an arsehole ingame lol
well from the amount of people who seem to complain about you id say yes :lol:

formori
02-07-04, 15:25
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a roleplaying purpose.

humm i still have me LE chip in :/

winnoc
02-07-04, 15:26

Now, about my clan having a roleplaying purpose????
Ok, i think taking ops and selling them is merc style, and oh yeah... we don't call it "killing people", we call it "Advertising our services".

LiL T
02-07-04, 15:27

humm i still have me LE chip in :/

future pk? :eek:

Richard Slade
02-07-04, 15:30
unclanned you probably justify killing runners
through some aspect of your characters
almost certainly has a "roleplaying"
purpose.

Who, me?

phunqe
02-07-04, 15:31

Ok, that was spookingly right on :eek: :wtf:

:D

winnoc
02-07-04, 15:34
LOL

And who said there wasn't any roleplayers in Saturn?
Hell, we 're ALL roleplayers :-)

Drake6k
02-07-04, 15:41
You are an Aggressive Non Roleplayer

Just because I love to pvp doesn't mean I dont roleplay :mad: The best roleplay is one with killing enemies damn it. I never said I'd kill a non red... is asking a friend to leave the OP fight bad? I like to keep all the fights fair!

Roleplaying in a cyberpunk world does not have to be nice! Why does everyone think someone who goes looking for people to kill whenever he is in Neocron is a jackass non roleplayer >.<!!!!!

I actually talk in character all of the time (in local)... Why does LE/passive = roleplay to so many people?

I dont like your test.

hinch
02-07-04, 15:44
You come out of a genrep only to get gunned down by a waiting gentank. Before you hit the dirt, you noticed the Tank was from an allied faction and clanned. You:

Put the runner and his clan on your KOS list

obviously im FAnG. we tollerate no killing of our members by ANYBODY regardless.

What sort of Neocron player are you?" - Results:
You are an Aggressive Non Roleplayer - You play this game to kills things, pure and simple.. preferably intelligent prey like other runners. You see the game rules such as safe zones as a restriction on your play style.

only thing is we do roleplay :wtf:

formori
02-07-04, 15:46
future pk? :eek:

possably, thou i am a droner :/ and im crap at PvP. im so crap that thought my dotted NC history ive only ever managed to win 1 fight, and that is with a melee tank :/, rahhh the uberness

J. Folsom
02-07-04, 15:53
"You are a Passive Roleplayer - The chances are, you own a couple of apartments filled with rare junk and you enjoy mob hunting with your friends. If you are in a clan it's probably quite small and is either a tradeskill clan or a clan that concentrates on adding to the atmosphere of the game."

It's not entirely accurate for me though, I own one appartment filled with non-rare junk. :p

Apart from that however...

Scikar
02-07-04, 15:58
Sounds about right.

@LT: I'm sure Vet's test will get the same results as yours. ;)

LiL T
02-07-04, 16:34
Sounds about right.

@LT: I'm sure Vet's test will get the same results as yours. ;)

Humm he might get even worse if there is worse but like Drake6k I don't like this test

Clownst0pper
02-07-04, 16:45
You are a Passive Roleplayer - The chances are, you own a couple of apartments filled with rare junk and you enjoy mob hunting with your friends. If you are in a clan it's probably quite small and is either a tradeskill clan or a clan that concentrates on adding to the atmosphere of the game.

All but the tradeskill clan- I pwn j00 ass!

hivemind
02-07-04, 16:47
"What sort of Neocron player are you?" - Results:
Spot on, every character I've played. Everyone else's results look pretty accurate as well. Especially the people unhappy with their results.

Nice little quizlet.

Rade
02-07-04, 17:32
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take<br>the fight to your enemies but you still try to<br>work within the faction system. If you are<br>unclanned you probably justify killing runners<br>through some aspect of your characters<br>background, and if part of a clan, the clan<br>almost certainly has a roleplaying purpose.

Cant argue with that.

Lexxuk
02-07-04, 17:36
Cant argue with that.

I can, your a pussy cat rade <3

btw, change ur sig to my uber random sig who's url is in my sig <3

ufora
02-07-04, 17:41
You are a Passive Non Roleplayer - You're here to play the game any way you like, just as long as you're having fun. You're a mob hunter first and a player killer second, but you dont shy away from killing another runner if you have to. If you are in a clan it's probably an informal one and it doesnt usually own any outposts

about right, allthough i always pvp and never hunt mobs. the clan im in is prolly the most hated on pluto so everyone attacks our ops as soon as we get them :*(

Vampire222
02-07-04, 17:46
Aggressive Non Roleplayer

whats new

Carinth
02-07-04, 18:21
Hmm, I'm a Passive Roleplayer. Which is totatly at odds with me leading a large pvp oriented clan : )

djskum
02-07-04, 18:28
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer

Dj

Shadow Dancer
02-07-04, 18:33
IMO I'm a passive non roleplayer, but the test results gave me passive roleplayer. O_o

Oh well, not all tests are perfect. I thought the questions were pretty good though, including the different options.

"Go in MC5 anyway because you're confident you'll outdamage them". :lol:

EDIT:NVM. None of the definitions fit me. I'm a cross between passive and aggressive non roleplayer, leaning towards aggressive. I'm a PvPer first and foremost, NOT a mob hunter. But at the same time I do think their should be restrictions to pvp. Including LE, attacking low levels, etc....

Marx
02-07-04, 18:55
Spot on.

alig
02-07-04, 18:55
You are an Aggressive Non Roleplayer - You play this game to kills things, pure and simple.. preferably intelligent prey like other runners. You see the game rules such as safe zones as a restriction on your play style.

Sounds about right.

VetteroX
02-07-04, 19:39
aggresive non roleplayer

JackScratch
02-07-04, 19:46
Your quiz neglects a LOT of possible answers to the questions. For me, I often chose the least undesireable choice. It was, nonetheless acurate.

Revslad
02-07-04, 20:11

this what i got :D

Flub900
02-07-04, 20:12
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take<br>the fight to your enemies but you still try to<br>work within the faction system. If you are<br>unclanned you probably justify killing runners<br>through some aspect of your characters<br>background, and if part of a clan, the clan<br>almost certainly has a roleplaying purpose.

i win!......i think

seraphian
02-07-04, 20:33
Passive roleplayer...

Looks like I'm right there with a lot of you guys... Moscow, ect.

2ply
02-07-04, 21:57

OMGZ A NOOB KOS ROFL!!@!!@111

cRazy2003
02-07-04, 22:03

that is seriously absolutly perfect, nice job =P

edit: just read 2plys post, that was what i got for the test btw :p

Agent L
02-07-04, 22:09
No surprises:

evs
02-07-04, 22:11
You are an Aggressive Non Roleplayer - You playthis game to kills things, pure and simple..preferably intelligent prey like other runners.
You see the game rules such as safe zones as a restriction on your play style.

----------

In short im a bastard then.

lol :lol:

fatwreck
02-07-04, 23:11

meh... kinda expected, even though i do kinda work within the faction system for the most part

ResurgencE
03-07-04, 11:26

On the mark, i'd say.

Brammers
03-07-04, 12:08

Yeah that sounds about right. :)

And I can see this one coming up in the future between our chars, where I level your weapon at the runner and say something like *We meet again Mr Bond*, knowing full well that the shooting is about to start.

hegemonic
04-07-04, 08:43
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a roleplaying purpose

Well duh :)

steweygrrr
04-07-04, 12:24

yup.....

Magic Sausage
04-07-04, 17:16
Agressive Roleplayer

FuzzyDuck
04-07-04, 17:26
You are an Aggressive Non Roleplayer - You play this game to kills things, pure and simple.. preferably intelligent prey like other runners. You see the game rules such as safe zones as a<br>restriction on your play style.

sweet... Ph34r Teh M3 !!1!!1!1!!11!1!1!!11!11!1!!!1111!!!!!!!1!!!11eleven

spongeb0b
04-07-04, 17:30
You are a Passive Non Roleplayer - You're here to play the game any way you like, just as long as you're having fun. You're a mob hunter first and a player killer second, but you dont shy away from killing another runner if you have to. If you are in a clan it's probably an informal one and it doesnt usually own any outposts.

sounds about right :angel:

FlashFF
04-07-04, 17:45
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer - You like to take the fight to your enemies but you still try to work within the faction system. If you are unclanned you probably justify killing runners through some aspect of your characters background, and if part of a clan, the clan almost certainly has a roleplaying purpose

:) Sexy...

Centuri
04-07-04, 18:00
You are a Passive Non Roleplayer - You're here to play the game any way you like, just as long as you're having fun. You're a mob hunter first and a player killer second, but you dont shy away from killing another runner if you have to. If you are in a clan it's probably an informal one and it doesnt usually own any outposts.

Lol very untrue. I was answering these as if it was me playing back in the old times.

-REMUS-
04-07-04, 18:31
You are an Aggressive Roleplayer

Considering the fact that I never roll play... well thats a bit of lie I do *sometimes* but thats useually when im picking a fight with a person who is in an enemy faction that I have no personal grudge against/my clan is not at war with.

Good quiz tho! Although it might of been better as multiple choice.