PDA

View Full Version : I'm back not that anyone cares... interesting new developments

Necrosadistic
02-07-04, 14:20
Heh yesterday I reactivated my NC subscription which was cancelled because of boredom and lack of money... I decided I could not let my digital selves get deleted for some expansion, I waste a lot of time and don't level fast anyway...

I was on from about 1AM GMT till 4AM... Now one thing I noticed is that Plaza 1 is near dead! While Plaza 2 has alots of people... Has everyone moved to anti-city or have all the pro-city people left? My clan seems to be near dead as well...

Also, I took a dive into a DoY tunnel... Died within seconds as I was not buffed and forgot to put my PA on... :p Is it even possible to solo in them as a PE, in case I go on another fatally stupid adventure?

Also, there is a NEXT trading area in an apartment block in P1!!! Does anyone actually use it, and is it only on Saturn? Are there similar places for all factions? To get there I talked to an NPC I don't remember being there before, one of those sexy orange NEXT tanks....

Anything else I should check out? Who should I kill to have a look at the new jailhouse and where is it?

Also how much will I have to pay for DoY as an existing user and what's the story with the free time for changing payment methods?

:D

Tratos
02-07-04, 14:25
We do care :) this is the 7th im back message in a week :D

Dunno about the apps but you can find stuff out about the BDOY pricing here (https://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=preorder&file=index)

Welcome Back :)

oh and theres a trailor for NC:BDOY on wednesday :D

LiL T
02-07-04, 14:28
welcome back I don't think I know you ingame

I think in the next 2 months till DOY there will be quite a big influx of players comming back and new players starting which is good

Benjie
02-07-04, 14:30
Bring an explosive/phospher Wyatt and a PPU to the DoY tunnels and you should be fine.
Plaza 1 is dead because lots of people are playing less to freshen up the game untill DoY comes.

FireWarrior
02-07-04, 14:31
Dunno about the DoY tunnel, but the N.E.X.T market is mainly used by faction members or when an auction is held.

Plaza 1 is pretty much dead because of the CityAdmin security guards that shoot anti-city factions (TG, FA, BD etc.) on sight... so business moved from Plaza 1 to Plaza 2.

To get a good look at the jailhouse you need -Sl since the guards shoot at anyone with more than 5 or something in SL. It's in the Outzone btw.

Oh, and welcome back to Neocron runner!

Tratos
02-07-04, 14:33
Dunno about the DoY tunnel, but the N.E.X.T market is mainly used by faction members or when an auction is held.

Plaza 1 is pretty much dead because of the CityAdmin security guards that shoot anti-city factions (TG, FA, BD etc.) on sight... so business moved from Plaza 1 to Plaza 2.

To get a good look at the jailhouse you need -Sl since the guards shoot at anyone with more than 5 or something in SL. It's in the Outzone btw.

Oh, and welcome back to Neocron runner!
Outzone 8 to be exact.

And you can get to it by going out of the main NC gate, go one zone east and go in that enterance and you in!

ezza
02-07-04, 14:48
welcome back runner :)

with all these people coming back, whats next guys like Kobra and Derisor returning :lol:

Necrosadistic
02-07-04, 15:13
Thanks for the welcome!

I think I'll enjoy Cron more again after this break...

SilentEye
02-07-04, 15:21
<.<

>.>

o.o

...Niddy will take your orders!

Silenteye runs and hides in fear...