PDA

View Full Version : NeoLauncher PRO: 2.41.200 released!

BramTops
02-07-04, 00:34
Ok people, here it is... this version fixes the winamp controls-bug... it's been delayed a little coz of the cheaters/modforum crap that's been going on lately. :(

Installer now also has some background music... you can yell at me for that later.. ;)

have fun: www.creITive.com/neocron

PS. The installer still resets (wipes) your gfx folder. Make sure there's nothing in there you cant afford to lose! Haven't found a good solution for that one yet...

PS2. Almost 3500 users! :eek: :D

PS3. And dont forget to rate and give your sex-emotes again ;) That's all that's keeping this "freeware" :D

-=Bl@de=-
02-07-04, 00:40
/emote sex

Nice work :)

Freya
02-07-04, 00:49
I for one am glad to see this, Thanks

Kuuselaa
02-07-04, 00:57
Thanks for fix!

Gendo Ikari
02-07-04, 01:19
Great Work, now even better! (No need anymore to look at a bright spot to see the Winamp controlls ;) )

Maarten
02-07-04, 11:46
When will NL Pro get an "approved by KK" stamp? Especially now the installer wipes the gfx dir so players will only have aproved graphics updates... :D

Xaru
02-07-04, 12:04
When will NL Pro get an "approved by KK" stamp? Especially now the installer wipes the gfx dir so players will only have aproved graphics updates... :D
Well, if KK really like the graphics that much, they would put them in a patch like they did with your spell designs. Which i hope they will do.

Regards
Xaru

Samurai
02-07-04, 13:48
Thanks mate...u rock.
/emote sexy
greets from germany, the loosers of the EM2004.... :D :D

sanityislost
02-07-04, 13:52
Wooooooooty Woot Woot.....thanx for the update you sexy lil wabbit you

SiL ..:..

SynC_187
02-07-04, 13:52

Maybe they are worried that they might have to pay for it ;)

Or could it be they don't want to admit it improves on theirs?

BramTops
02-07-04, 13:55
The only thing we've got lately on NLpro by KK is:

we do not forbid the usage and development of the NLpro.

so.... well.... they just dont see to care that much ;)

Jonax
02-07-04, 13:56
Maybe they are worried that they might have to pay for it ;)

Or could it be they don't want to admit it improves on theirs?

If they wanted to be seen as having made the best things for Neocron and keep that undisputed, they wouldn't have created the mod forum in the first place ;)

BramTops
02-07-04, 13:58
Well, if KK really like the graphics that much, they would put them in a patch like they did with your spell designs. Which i hope they will do.

Regards
Xaru
He ment that when you install NLpro, all other modifications you have will be disabled/removed. NLpro uses it's own ItemGFX setup and removes anything that doesn't belong in the gfx folder.
So, if you are a cheater, NLpro would remove your cheats ;)

LiL T
02-07-04, 15:09
SEX

Thx very much

one thing I don't like is the libby/uzi sound its too light it needs more bang or boom sounds too toy cap gun :\ but the other sounds are cool

LiL T
02-07-04, 15:10
A good thing you could work on don't know if you could is a cheater detection system :p

Edit: nvm lol cheaters would not download it

Maarten
02-07-04, 17:38
Not being able to use NL Pro is a huge punishment... Cheaters would think twice if Bram made such a check... :D

BlackwooD
02-07-04, 20:40
Electric super seX. Ty :D

ronaz
02-07-04, 21:04
Sex en bedankt!

Brammers
02-07-04, 21:26
Nice work BramTops :) And I'm glad the cheaters didn't put an end to NLpro.

40$Poser
02-07-04, 21:29
just downloaded NLpro for the first time, I must say it deserves a 'sex' emote as well as a 'Mick Jagger' emote

Dazist
02-07-04, 23:02
I've been wondering what happens to Nlp when neocron is patched again and itemgfx stops working. Mighty Max is discontinuing Itemgfx's developement. Can you at least up to date with patches so it works in future too?

-FN-
02-07-04, 23:13
Make it work with the alt+tab fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneeleven

:( :(

That's the ONLY thing holding me back *tear*

Tratos
03-07-04, 00:04
sSsSsSsexy!

Cheers :D

LiL T
03-07-04, 06:37
Strange I click on the link and the download link is not there to click on :confused:

Maarten
03-07-04, 11:29
Click on "Europe" or "USA" to download it. If Bram can't figure out how to get ItemGFX working when the next patch hits, all ItemGFX related features have to be disabled.

If you're having problems alt+tabbing, because your screen gets weird colors, try typing /resethud in your chatwindow. This cleans the screen so you can continue playing.

Codrum
03-07-04, 19:04
First thing: I love NLpro ;), I dont use WinAmp, but the other features are great, cool graphix.

But, I just recently decided to try and use the SkillManager, but I get an error message, whenever I try to run it, that says:

Class not registered
You need the following file to be installed on your machine.MSSTDFMT.DLL.

I have run a search for that file and it finds it in C:\Program Files\Neocron\SkillManager, is this not where the file is supposed to be? Or is it possibly corrupt and I need to reinstall? Just NLpro or NC and NLpro?

Thanks for any help :)

Bug Barbecue
03-07-04, 19:16
First: I like the improvments very much. But I have two questions:

1. THere where new drug images and I mean to remember that someone said that they will be avaible with the new NLPro. But I still have the old pics.

2. Is it correct that all xxxxxprotectionbelts are green? I saw a shot with red, blue and green ones and thought that every damagetype has it's own color.

40$Poser
03-07-04, 19:30
I noticed sometimes when I relog (at least apu pa) will go back to it's original symbol as well as my heavy fire belt goes from being red to green.

Candaman
03-07-04, 19:38
the /info skills command doesn't work either bram

Mighty Max
03-07-04, 20:24
Its "/info skill" without the s, working for me.

Btw, im atm looking on some way to make itemgfx working with further versions of NLP. I cant promise anything on that.

This of course only if i can ensure that no unauthorisated modifications can be made and attempts to that can be detect.

Codrum
04-07-04, 00:18
I have tried

/info skills and /info skill

Neither seems to do anything, but all the other commands works fine.

Does anyone have any experienced advice for the problem I posted a few posts ago? Or maybe something from one of the makers of the program? TY

Xaru
04-07-04, 00:24
Its "/info skill" without the s, working for me.

Btw, im atm looking on some way to make itemgfx working with further versions of NLP. I cant promise anything on that.

This of course only if i can ensure that no unauthorisated modifications can be made and attempts to that can be detect.

Mighty, would that mean, i ould have my cabinet logger? :) :eek: :D
I would love that badly

Xaru

Morpheous
04-07-04, 19:52
The United States Mirror (IcarusNetworks.co.uk) has gone offline due to Bandwith Quota limits.

I will get the quota expanded and pay for the expansion but this will significantly increase the costs for the hosting

Donations are appreciated towards this cost, please use PayPal: james@hollyhockcottage.co.uk

Many Thanks
Morph

Morpheous
05-07-04, 14:10
The US mirror is up again

Another yell, it's costing me a bunch to mirror this, Paypal to the above addy if you have any spare cash lying around please

Xaru
05-07-04, 14:19
i can donate a few gig DL Capacity a month for NL Pro

Send me a PM if your interested. Servers is located in Germany

Xaru

Morpheous
05-07-04, 19:03
I've just ordered 15gb of bandwith :) so that should hold you all for a bit

:D