PDA

View Full Version : Join proxy session failed

alypaa
01-07-04, 16:14
In the past couple of days I've been experiencing this problem where I get this error "Join proxy session failed" while connecting to the server and only way it'll go away is to restart the client.

What's this about? Has anyone else had this error?

OpTi
01-07-04, 16:22
same problem cept it's everytime i relog, so everytime i want to switch char/server or just relog cuz of a bug i have to restart the client

MisterP
01-07-04, 16:33
Same here

AFAIK: no response from KK on the matter either :confused:

Freya
01-07-04, 16:47
it maybe a problem with your network/ or ADSL, if i may suggest in your neocron ini file adding this line

localport = "xxxxx"

the xxxx's being any set of numbers, I recomend something not used by other programs

ie LOCALPORT = "23848"

you have to use this localport thing when you are in a NAT or you want to play with more than one client neocron.. but the other thing is.. nc won't start if you have 4 or more aktive LOCAL networks running

rob444
01-07-04, 16:47
I had the same on my old machine, as soon as I wanted to relog I got that message, only way to get back in-game was to restart the whole client. :/

Epsilon 5
01-07-04, 19:30
I had the same on my old machine, as soon as I wanted to relog I got that message, only way to get back in-game was to restart the whole client. :/

me too. I upgraded my old machine and have yet to test it again though .. no problem on my main.