PDA

View Full Version : For Pluto players, please read.

YoDa-UK
01-07-04, 10:46
One quick question, how would people "if they remember" feel about the old clan NDA coming back?

By coming back i mean Centuri coming back to the game and maybe Polarity as well, do you think it might spark a lot of interest into Pluto again, not just the outpost fights, but the RP events that Centuri used to host, like the rare weapon hunts across the map and so on.

I spoke with Centuri and we both logged into Pluto yesterday, only problem atm is Polarity, we are trying to pursuede him so if people who play on pluto wanna see NDA return, maybe sign here about it and ill try and get cent and pit to read it :D

shend
01-07-04, 11:08
speaking as one of the few (semi)active members of DARK, i would most
certainly welcome your return. With FF and Silent as main enemies it just
ain't that fun anymore.
it's like paul young said years ago ' come back and stay for good this time '

with paul being a relic of the early '80's, can we call him Paul Old, or at least
Paul Middle-aged?

ronaz
01-07-04, 11:10
:eek: By all means, let the interest be sparked! :cool:

hinch
01-07-04, 11:23
would be interesting

since im in a 1 person clan in TT on pluto if you need al pre setup clan key you can use mine and ill go solo doesnt bother me :)

YoDa-UK
01-07-04, 11:26
Hi Hinch,

No Centuri already has his clan key and the apt is still there, Cent and me was sitting in it yesterday talking about things, even the old deco is there lol

Cent's PE has all his stuff on it, no doubt his monks are fully equiped aswell, my tank although being fully capped has diddly sqwat :( I also got my monk there, atm she is ppu, but i think i would go apu with sex toy again, but its all talk atm

james_finn
01-07-04, 11:33
Well being an active member of PIMP I'm sure that we would welcome the return of an old advisary :D

As it is we have 2 maybe three enemy clans on the whole server lol.

Delphi

Archeus
01-07-04, 11:35
You can only come back if you reroll ;)

YoDa-UK
01-07-04, 11:36
Yeah i still keep semi in touch with whats going on with pluto, some people i play on saturn with are pluto players so i know some of it. See im my other thread i posted i have given up on outpost fighting, which is true, yet i know if NDA was back i would outpost fight again, playing in those days was the best time of my gaming life so far, and everything else ive done in a mmo since then i've compared to it.

Anyway im gonna talk to cent and pit again maybe today and see whats going on.

YoDa-UK
01-07-04, 11:37
You can only come back if you reroll

No bloody way, are you mad? i got a capped tank and capped psi monk, you think i enjoy lvling on saturn ? i hate it lol

J. Folsom
01-07-04, 11:38
Come back, I can't say I miss you since I only ever died to you guys, but excitement is nice, so come back!

WarBrain
01-07-04, 11:41
it would be cool.
atm pluto is dieing... something must be done

[TgR]KILLER
01-07-04, 11:50
noo more loked Ops :( :p

but sure come back.. tho it was nice and silent without NDA around :p just those damn dre's and dark's and BD's to fight now..

hinch
01-07-04, 11:54
dre are no match its only cannings :)

(killed his pistol pe with my non capped apu :))

i dont play nc full time anymore appart from occationally late night to pk people who are unlucky enough to be in PP when i logon

still playing swg :)

ichinin
01-07-04, 12:16
atm pluto is dieing... something must be done

Pluto has grown quite alot in the last few weeks; from 80 ppl/night to 125 ppl/night.

Never knew NDA, what were they about? What faction? RP'ers/Pkers?

And.. i think you can get a clan key back to your clan by talking to support. (btw: I found one CM key a while ago, asked around but noone was missing one, so i gave it away for free to some CM guy like 6 months ago.)

hinch
01-07-04, 12:17
NDA = neocron defence agency

faction = TT

what they did? spanked just about everyone else on pluto i believe :)

Cubico
01-07-04, 12:29
Better let the clan rest in peace. You cant bring back the old feelings.

And you are gonna persuade Polarity to come back... so he is not coming back voluntarily but probably things he has some sort of duty to help you?

phunqe
01-07-04, 12:29
Should indeed bring some extra life...

I miss the old days, so a comeback would be most welcomed :)

Xylaz
01-07-04, 12:35
One quick question, how would people "if they remember" feel about the old clan NDA coming back?

You mean what NDA? The old NDA? Or just the pk-frenzy famous noob ganking NDA which would kill everything that moves? We actually had alot of such clans atm...

but yeah, come back if you want... i suppose pluto need all players they can get...

-REMUS-
01-07-04, 12:59
Spoke to Centuri yesterday, I would like for him to return, but most of the clans on pluto are underpowered, after ayb ripped loads of darks player base away they arnt such a big clan player anymore, only ayb and silent are large and ff sometimes come back from sat to take ops.

I think the return of NDA would be a postivie influce on pluto as a whole.

Just as long as its not a half assed return and centuri leaves after 2-3 weeks.

NaKoth
01-07-04, 13:00
Sure, would be good to see more people. Oldtimers or newcomers...
... aah those memories

Centuri
01-07-04, 13:06
You mean what NDA? The old NDA?

Yes, it would be the orginal NDA, that I ran. Would have same objectives as before. I am still in 2 minds weither to come back yet, I would really like to return with polarity.

A little background information for those that dont know what NDA was.

NDA - Neocron Defense Agency, formed under Tangent Technologies as an independant defense agency, with the objectives to make the city of Neocron safe for all. We had 5 primary outposts Hawkins, Malstrond, Regants, Gabanium Mine, and Nemesis. (If I did return I would once again go after those 5 outposts ;) )

We was one of very first clans to be formed on the pluto server when it was first opened, over the first few months we began to make some enemies and then within another half a year we had a lot more enemies. We was a fairly strong role playing clan. At least I tried to make it. Also I tried to set up a selection of events, such as the rare weapons treasure hunt throughout the wastelands. Also Anima with the sponsorship of NDA also set up one hell of an event, at the racetrack. Must have been one of the best races every, with somewhere like 10-16 vehicles turning up.

If NDA was to be reformed, and myself and maybe polarity did come back, how many of you who currently play on other servers would move back to pluto. This is one of the main things I am also considering. Pluto and NDA are my homes, I wouldn't go to another server. Pluto was always the best for op fights, role playing and events. So how many of you would return ?

- Centuri

Marx
01-07-04, 13:07
If it will be full of the same assholes who killed allies for no other reason than to kill something and don't get punished even when complained about, no.

If members will be better controlled, yes.

Archeus
01-07-04, 13:08
You mean what NDA? The old NDA? Or just the pk-frenzy famous noob ganking NDA which would kill everything that moves? We actually had alot of such clans atm...

Yes NDAs history is checkered. To some they were the best clan on the server, to others they were the bane of levelling or having a normal trouble free game.

But come back anyway.

Vampire222
01-07-04, 13:26
id join... and actually try to play again

Sleawer
01-07-04, 13:30
Certainly it would bring some life to Pluto, but also remember that you cannot build the past in the present, so whatever is the result if you decide to come back, I'm sure it will be something different.

Anyway it is great to see that you consider returning to NC. Good luck convincing Pit tho :), but if anyone can, it's you no doubt.

/edit: oh, and I'd play on Pluto if that happens, and you recruit people like me.

formori
01-07-04, 13:37
i remember fighting aling side NDA with R&D. i remeber a hude op fight over jerico, and steaming in there with my lib balsting away like there was no tomorrow.

this might make me take my LE chip out :)

ufora
01-07-04, 13:39
centurai was actually online yesterday, and yes. it would be fucking great to have them back.

YoDa-UK
01-07-04, 13:40
I think the general answer is yes most would enjoy seeing NDA come back, to bring life back onto pluto or for whatever reasons.

I would certainly come back to pluto if cent did come back, i have made some great m8's on saturn and would try and encourage them to join us, they are a good bunch of guys.

[TgR]HusK
01-07-04, 13:54
would be sexy :) no matter if we'd be enemys or allies or neutral... whatever, nda returning would be much fun and get better outpost balance :)

garyu69
01-07-04, 14:52
More people coming back to pluto is always a good thing.

Ivory
01-07-04, 15:03
If NDA do come back please do not recruit half wits or people who are in it for themselves or just cos the big clan is back.

If you are coming back then i'll definately come back for the fights just like the old days.

Centuri
01-07-04, 15:19
If NDA came back, for the first month or so it would just consist of a small elite fighting group. Then maybe expand it a little more as time goes on. It wont go as large as the old NDA althou 1/3 of it was inactive members.

Dont forget guys please check out my post on the events section about a gathering on pluto. I wanna see if there are others who are interested in seeing pluto coming active again.

YoDa-UK
01-07-04, 15:28
yeah guys make sure to pass the word about, this coming monday night at about 9pm uk time is the gathering, we gonna see what the server is like then todo with people online and such, would be good to catch up with old m8's and enemies ;)

evs
01-07-04, 15:53
NDA = neocron defence agency

faction = TT

what they did? spanked just about everyone else on pluto i believe :)

Long time ago before skillmanagers etc

If they came back and did it again I'd be impressed.

Tbh i think if FF became active again though they'd murder em.

hinch
01-07-04, 16:26
ff couldnt murder a dead chicken in a cage they struggled with solo little me O_o

as for NDA anima knows that although im inactive ill happily come fight with them if they want me

Gotterdammerung
01-07-04, 17:17
please leave these things in-game