PDA

View Full Version : Auto Lom

Portugal
01-07-04, 00:27
I heard somewhere that its possible to put the char on autolom and avoid all the boredom that comes with lomming.
Can anyone tell me how this is done so I can just leave it for the nite and wake up all joy and happiness to pump up my char?

james_finn
01-07-04, 00:56
.... hax

afaik there is no legitimate way of doing this, Im afraid that you'll just have to put up with the boring time consuming lomming!

(I was around when LOMs didnt take time, and also didnt take exp, now that was interesting :lol: )

But the way it is now works, after all why would you want to unlearn something you learn in real life.

Delphi

JackScratch
01-07-04, 07:33
Interestinbg is the wrong word. The old way made trade skills worthless, they had no value at all. Believe me, you should thank youe\r lucky stars they changed it.

seraphian
01-07-04, 08:01
yeah, there is no way to autoLoM without downloading an illegal and quite likely keysniffer/virus ridden program made by a 3rd party hacker...

I also belive that it is classified as an exploit. And even if it isn't one KK would ban you for, I wouldn't admit to using one in public unless you have an LE in and don't mind nasty insults (well as nasty as they let us get now :-P )

Portugal
01-07-04, 10:39
Ok ok, got the message, thank you very much :mad:
Im a newb, I just didnt know it was illegal :p
There I go for a boring day of lomming...

Sargas
01-07-04, 14:53
There I go for a boring day of lomming...

Have fun ;)