PDA

View Full Version : Finster for a gm to read

Token
30-06-04, 23:52
Finster is in the generator thingy at gab on uranus. can some one please mve his so he can be talked to?
i have no problem killing him but he keeps spawning in that hing and cant be targeted

Token
01-07-04, 00:05
Thanks.. i guess there are 2 finsters now.. one in and one out of the op..

darknessfairy
01-07-04, 00:07
Erm tbh this is not where you post this. Either use the ingame support thingy (the little '?' in the top right hand corner) or email helpdesk@neocron.com ... I think the 1st option is prefered by most GMs/Devs but not by the runners ...

enigma_b17
01-07-04, 00:09
ur better off creating an ingame help ticket, gms are more likely to read that then they are to read one on ere. Not saying that they dont read it here more that their time would be more dedicated to ingame problems sent ingames :)

Token
01-07-04, 00:10
the little '?' only helps if a gm is on the server.. and since its on uranus there is never a gm on unless there is a problem it owuld be best to ask the help desk and it usually takes them weeks.. ive noticed that gms are usually on forums quicker than helpdesk will even respond and helpdesk wont deal with it right away

enigma_b17
01-07-04, 00:15
the gms respond to help tickets when they can, as for helpdesk taking weeks to respond I dont know where ur sendin ur mails. I sent one off and got a reply about 2 hours later :). But hopefully a gm will read this and see that u need help and oblige by fixing it :)

darknessfairy
01-07-04, 00:20
help desk are amazing. i've got many things sorted in an hour or 2 ( <3 danae )

and the ingame ticket, well it does work, its just the GMs arent exactly goin to appear right away, they may have otherthings to be dealing with. Just have a bit of patience please

Nidhogg
01-07-04, 00:25
Go on, create that in-game call ticket. I know there are GMs around who can spawn NPCs if necessary. *ahem*

N

Token
01-07-04, 00:26
my problem was dealt with before the first reply after i said i have a problem.. took all of 10 minutes.. help desk takes hours/days and the '?' might take weeks on uranus if a gm never logs in

StryfeX
01-07-04, 00:46
I've found that if Finster spawns inside that silo thing, all you have to do is get up on top and relog. You will reappear inside of it and be able to talk to him.

--Stryfe

Mr_Snow
01-07-04, 00:59
Even on uranus it normally only takes a few hours for something minor like spawning a NPC to be fixed.

OpTi
01-07-04, 02:05
isn't there an IRC channel that you can get help in too?

Gotterdammerung
01-07-04, 04:53
since this was taken care of

closed