PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Netherlands - Portugal : 1 - 2

SilentEye
30-06-04, 22:42
Hey,

Portugal is a strong team, they faught ver well, as did my home country, the Netherlands. The referee was a tiny bit to triggerhappy on giving the dutch team some yellow cards, but thats football.

We fought very well, its sad to see we're out, but we'll live, me hopes.

Nice fight dutchies, portugal's, congratiolations but you wont succeed the final.

S

P4mp3rk3
30-06-04, 22:44
Portugal deserved the win.
The Netherlands could have done much better imo

SilentEye
30-06-04, 22:46
Portugal deserved to win in some way, but in some way perhaps they didn't.

We fought hard, Portugal was very strong so I can't say we didn't deserve to win.. We did too.

S

Dim
30-06-04, 23:11
We majorly sucked, should have done much better. Sucks to get booted at the semi-final yet again.

Callash
30-06-04, 23:34
Netherlands = the new Germany. Sucky gameplay but lots of luck. :p

QuantumDelta
30-06-04, 23:40
NL are a very talented side, just lazy.
Germany lacks talent :p

--

Portugal are on fire atm.

SilentEye
01-07-04, 00:04
Netherlands = the new Germany. Sucky gameplay but lots of luck. :p

I really disagree, my team has really good tactics, the only thing we do wrong is that we try to observe to much in the beginning and pullback to much, our switching between defense and offense is to slow.

We have great tactics though, Portugal was to fast for us... :(

S

Portugal
01-07-04, 00:20
Eh eh eh cmon u all know Portugal rocks :D
And we are playing at home so we get some extra support.
Anyway was a great match as was with England, but I got kinda scared when Andrade scored the goal for Netherlands.
Lets see how the final will be. :confused:

WarBrain
01-07-04, 11:22
PORTUGAL
We Rock!
Scored 3 goals - Netherlands 0
So we won 3-0 :D

n3m
01-07-04, 12:49
fucking ref.

[TgR]HusK
01-07-04, 13:46
Portugal is a strong team, they faught ver well, as did my home country, the Netherlands.
They where superiour (but I believe that was mostly our fault :/ ).
The match was far from nice football, the way portugal took out their offense players and started defending with almost their entire team can't be called nice football if you ask me. - I've seen matches that we lost of which I could say it was fun to watch nonetheless... this one was far from that.
However they had alot more chances than we did so the win is nonetheless well deserved.

The referee was a tiny bit to triggerhappy on giving the dutch team some yellow cards, but thats football.
Thats an understatement! The referee was a home whistler... as we call that.

We fought very well, its sad to see we're out, but we'll live, me hopes.
Agreed, but only on the 2nd half. next up, the WC :)

Nice fight dutchies, portugal's, congratiolations but you wont succeed the final.

Congratz to portugal, your victory was well deserved (even besides the referee)
the final will be a difficuld and intresting match for both I think. (assuming the czechs get trough to final)