PDA

View Full Version : Psi boosters, medi-packs & stamina - recently changed, or am i bugged?

Conduit
30-06-04, 17:09
As far as i remember you never used to be able to take a medipack, or psi-booster, once your stamina dropped below 20, & you got a message saying "you are too out of breath to perform this action"

That's still the case, but now, when your stamina meter is between 20 and 30 you can take the medipack / psi-boster but you get the same "you are too out of breath etc" message and it has no effect! All it does it eat the booster & takes away 20 stamina for your trouble...which can put you back to walking pace, and that isn't really a lot of help when your dueling or at an op war..

I know there were a couple of changes to stamina recently (poking now takes 30 stamina a time & it looks like the stamina drain with gats was upped), but is this change intentional, or am i just bugged?

Benjie
30-06-04, 17:12
It sounds similar to the LOM bug, where if you have less than 5 points in a skill and you eat a lom, you don't loose the points but you get the SI and loose the lom. =/

Omnituens
01-07-04, 03:10
Damn, they cant even get a simple range check right.

They need more "special" cakes