PDA

View Full Version : Wtf? 'Meet and Greet ReaKKtor'?

Opar
30-06-04, 09:11
Just found this STICKY in the german forum :

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=101480

The anniversary of NeocronNetwork is a couple of day here now, denoch cannot be have...it that some it mitbekommen

In connection with our two-year anniversary, we placed a drawing in collaboration with 10tacel and ReaKKtor on the legs. The drawing directs place wanted itself especially to the true Neocron-fan, that already always once in a cozy supper with the developer-team its characteristic questions. It gives and exactly this unteranderem also to profits!

The prices:
To profits, there are 10 tickets for the Games-Convention 2004 in Leipzig. As a head price, 3 happy ausgelost, which are invited to a supper with the developer-team (ReaKktor), become under the 10 winners, which will take place in the progress of the GC.

How that goes:
Very simply! You must participate in the drawing, that correctly answer questions on the little and simple questionnaire and have then another spark good fortune!

+ News and information to the anniversary
+ Directly to the drawing!

NeocronNetwork wishes you much joke and good fortune!

Thats what some translating website came up with.....

Damn Germans get all the fun ^_^

Mumblyfish
30-06-04, 09:13
NeocronNetwork wishes you much joke and good fortune!

Gengrish :lol:

Archeus
30-06-04, 10:09
They have an English version? I'd bop to Germany if I won.

garyu69
30-06-04, 10:14
damn translation sites!

i want to go :(

Opar
30-06-04, 17:23
I do think its a bit harsh having it German only, especially seen as the English community if just as big, if not bigger :\

Tratos
30-06-04, 17:28
Well NeocronNetwork set it up not KK and as NeocronNetwork is like well the german version of the NLPro i dont think they would offer this to the english community as they arnt involved in this part of the community as much.

Thanatos
30-06-04, 18:44
It's a contest by the german fansite neocronnetwork.de.
You can win 10 entrance tickets to the Games Convention 2004 in Leipzig, Germany. From the 10 winners, 3 are drawn to win a dinner with some of us at the Games Convention.

Since the fansite is german, the event is in Germany and we'll talk german over dinner, it wasn't advertised in the english community. If we could have gone to the E3, we could have done the same thing but sadly we didn't get to go :( Not going to ECTS either it seems.

Opar
30-06-04, 20:03
Oh yeah, I forgot KK were German o.O

Maybe you guys should hire an English team of workers (Make Danae like, teh leader :p)

jernau
30-06-04, 21:28
Oh yeah, I forgot KK were German o.O

Maybe you guys should hire an English team of workers (Make Danae like, teh leader :p)
She returned to the colonies :(.

Judge
30-06-04, 21:32
Make me the leader then.

I need some work this summer. :p

Lexxuk
30-06-04, 21:55
She returned to the colonies :(.

ex-colony, we didnt like the place (savages chuck tea into the sea for goodness sake!!!) so we handed it back to them whilst we went to play cricket in the midday sun!

leGit v. 2
01-07-04, 05:50
If i win? would they let me go? i mean would you guys accept me?