PDA

View Full Version : Fh1!?

Codrum
30-06-04, 02:51
Why does Filter Heart 1 (and FH2 for that matter) have a -3 Con penalty? But requires 16 con to use, which is exactly what my new alt has atm.

The only reason I noticed it, is because it keeps changing from usuable to nonusable(red) whenever I distribute skill points in other main skills like PSI and INT, but I still seem to get the effects of it even if it is red.

Is this the only implant that penalizes the same skill type that it requires to use? Just wondering...........

Geth
30-06-04, 03:02
As a spy, I agree the con penalty is a real pain, but seeing filter hearts are one of only a few implants to give poison resist, the penalty is justified.

Epsilon 5
30-06-04, 04:26
The only reason I noticed it, is because it keeps changing from usuable to nonusable(red) whenever I distribute skill points in other main skills like PSI and INT, but I still seem to get the effects of it even if it is red.

yeah because when the heart is active, it causes it to become inactive, then active again ... then inactive. I think it used to cause a memory overflow or some kind of similar crash on your client a while ago.