PDA

View Full Version : Reezas protection fails (event)

SPIKE (pluto)
30-06-04, 00:27
Mere minutes ago, the copbots protecting the city walls turned on the people and began to attack. Spreading form the industrial sectors to pepper park, runners were caught off guard as the army attacked them. A handful of runners began to return fire and beat them back into the industrial sectors, only to find a mass of storm bots awaiting them. After hours of battle without cease fire the threat was removed and the streets made safe again, although it was unusual to see no city admin runners rushing to the attention of the matter, most runners helping came form the fallen angels.

Just thought i'd make people aware of this event, wasnt much attention paid to it, but it was manic and good fun, also something to do with the storyline i think. Have a look at the pictures (if i get my attachments working) to see the true definition of mayhem

SPIKE (pluto)
30-06-04, 00:35
pictures seem to be a meg each with no way of bringing them down without really messing up the image, if anyone has the space to host them for a bit it would be apreciated

btw, im not crazy :D

cRazy2003
30-06-04, 01:15
btw, im not crazy :D

no thats me.

Epsilon 5
30-06-04, 01:21
how about you convert them to JPEGs?

plague
30-06-04, 01:25
smart saver pro is er friend, best image compressing/optimizing utility out there. try it

Judge
30-06-04, 01:45
Wow... sounds cool. Can't wait until the piccys come up.

Mr Friendly
30-06-04, 01:57
hrmmmm..

"mere minutes ago" yet u say this took place for hours....
:p :angel:

Birkoff
30-06-04, 02:16
what..server..?

:S

Tallon
30-06-04, 02:23
what..server..?

:S

This all happened on Pluto :D

capt-o
30-06-04, 03:30
A quick and dirty solution is to open you screenshot in paint, save as.., and name it "exampleXX.jpg"

Opar
30-06-04, 09:02
Yeah, I was therer too.

Very nice event, I left half way through, after we killed 3 STORM Bots.

SPIKE (pluto)
30-06-04, 11:19
5 more spawned after we finished them in that big square, then the gms saw that our only aoe armed tank had died :( and spawned a couple of thousand more copbots, got images down to 200kb, still dont fit, workign on it, but it was cool, even if i was rezzing every 5 seconds

formori
30-06-04, 12:04
why do events happen when im out :(

i really wanted to see this one :(

Marx
30-06-04, 12:32
5 more spawned after we finished them in that big square, then the gms saw that our only aoe armed tank had died :( and spawned a couple of thousand more copbots, got images down to 200kb, still dont fit, workign on it, but it was cool, even if i was rezzing every 5 secondse-mail them to matt@dirtynuke.net, I'll resize and host 'em for you after I finish my classes.

SPIKE (pluto)
30-06-04, 13:20
when i get home ill zip them or u'll be stuck with a 10meg download :eek:

Doc Holliday
30-06-04, 18:26
5 more spawned after we finished them in that big square, then the gms saw that our only aoe armed tank had died :( and spawned a couple of thousand more copbots, got images down to 200kb, still dont fit, workign on it, but it was cool, even if i was rezzing every 5 seconds

u got a 5 second rez :eek: :wtf: :wtf: O_o o_O

haxx0r. nice event