PDA

View Full Version : [OT] does any one play AvP2?

Logan_storm_03
29-06-04, 20:34
Yo, im bored and does any one play Aliens vs Predator 2 and even better are in a clan, coz i want to have a proper game with some one coz i own the public server without trieing and my clan are never on, espiecaly since iv been playing for only 3 weeks now (i did play alittle a year back but not much). My clan has kindof disowned me :( mainly because they think they are god but when i joined a friendly match in ower own clan, my first day i got it back after a year and got like 76 kills and 6 deaths on Compound Map as a sniper and they didnt really like that for some reason and their supposed to be my RL friends as well :wtf: But any way my alias is -=RF=-LoneWolf(CT) if any one plays...

Logan_storm_03
29-06-04, 20:38
...also here are a few dodgy clan art i made from screen shots, there not much because i only spend like 5-10mins on them. Also the first one the clan member i took it of had to shoot me in the head a few secs after, how immature :rolleyes:

http://www.acontrecourant.net/flash/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=3050

http://www.acontrecourant.net/flash/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=3062

plague
29-06-04, 20:43
heh, i used to play it long time ago not anymore. But with the way things go in nc i might just start playing. What servers u play on, what time :D

edit: teh logos own btw...:D

Logan_storm_03
29-06-04, 20:44
any server, any time :D i do some times host -=RF=-NoMansLand or -=RF=-LastManStanding but they can get lagged out :(

plague
29-06-04, 20:46
gotta check it out, i'll install it when i get home from work and try to get in heh, haven't played it for a while but am shure ill do fine afteh teh uber nc lol w00t

SilentEye
29-06-04, 21:46
I play it, I like the Aliens the most, they rock!

TheGreatMilenko
30-06-04, 02:01
i used to play it i play UT2k4 now :D

Koshinn
30-06-04, 03:07
Sniper rifle in AvP2 is lame and broken. C'mon, cross hairs UNZOOMED? custom zoom levels (depending on how long you hold button, like in UT)? 1 Shot kill against anything, anywhere you hit? If that's not lame...
At least you can dodge the disc and it gets stuck frequently...

Kill people with a pulserifle or as a runner or with wristblades and you get more recognition and respect than with a sniper rifle. If you snipe people just call you whore and dismiss you. o_O

And yeah, I play AvP2 primal hunt, but only on LAN with a few friends.

TheGreatMilenko
30-06-04, 03:29
Sniper rifle in AvP2 is lame and broken. C'mon, cross hairs UNZOOMED? custom zoom levels (depending on how long you hold button, like in UT)? 1 Shot kill against anything, anywhere you hit? If that's not lame...
At least you can dodge the disc and it gets stuck frequently...

Kill people with a pulserifle or as a runner or with wristblades and you get more recognition and respect than with a sniper rifle. If you snipe people just call you whore and dismiss you. o_O

And yeah, I play AvP2 primal hunt, but only on LAN with a few friends.

sniper rifle > all :D :D :D it took me about 20 mins to make a invisible corsshair for the sniper rifle it so ownz

Logan_storm_03
30-06-04, 15:33
sniper is not that lame :eek: , there is no crosshair unzoomed, 10 rounds, kills most thing in one shot, like any other game. Plus the ammount of phantoms you get some times you have to shoot a runner 2-3 times to kill the little bastards :P, im not sure ur playing the same game as me :wtf:, because i get more respect using the sniper, and its people who use the disks and are runners are called the whores, and people who just use the pulse rifle are called spammers and whores coz its such a easy weapon to kill something, coz you point it at them and hold down the mouse intill they go away :p. But anyway thats just my expirence...

rob444
30-06-04, 16:05
I remember playing the game on the internet, I swear that marine cheated.. I was a predator stealthed of course and he could see me miles away and shot me in the head and I died instantly. I know that predators can be slightly seen when moved but it's hard to see on range, even with zoom. But it's a cool game, anyone know if they are going to release a third game? :cool:

Logan_storm_03
30-06-04, 19:04
it would be cool :cool:

LiL T
30-06-04, 19:09
Damn it I can't find the disk I use to play it well not much but it was funny I use to play the aliens liked to start off as that little beast that grabed onto peoples faces muahahahaha :lol:

Logan_storm_03
30-06-04, 19:42
facehuggers rock :D

any one wanna a hug? :p

Koshinn
30-06-04, 21:55
sniper is not that lame :eek: , there is no crosshair unzoomed, 10 rounds, kills most thing in one shot, like any other game. Plus the ammount of phantoms you get some times you have to shoot a runner 2-3 times to kill the little bastards :P, im not sure ur playing the same game as me :wtf:, because i get more respect using the sniper, and its people who use the disks and are runners are called the whores, and people who just use the pulse rifle are called spammers and whores coz its such a easy weapon to kill something, coz you point it at them and hold down the mouse intill they go away :p. But anyway thats just my expirence...

You're playing with pretty wierd people then...
Maybe it's because my friends all play a lot of DoD and CS, so when they get an overpowered sniper rifle they just kill everything in sight and even things not in sight. It's annoying when you pounce them as a runner and they shoot you out of the air unzoomed... and it does have a crosshair.

Logan_storm_03
30-06-04, 22:13
lol, i play CS and DoD all the time and with all my expirence as a sniper i have never noticed a big white cross hair in the middle of my screen, neither have my clan, well i suppose we should my 2" think specs tomorrow :p

LiL T
01-07-04, 08:26
making a target crossair for a sniper rifle in these types of games while its unzommed is to easy to do. All you have to do is zoom in with the scope on somthing then zoom out and get a water based pen and mark the spot totaly lame but yeah :rolleyes: thats why I don't play these types of games anymore to much cheating in them ruins it

Logan_storm_03
01-07-04, 08:56
lol, yeah, there are shite loads of hackers and cheaters on AvP2 :(, but thats life...