PDA

View Full Version : [brainport]Add more lvling spots to TH...

tomparadox
29-06-04, 17:37
Ok, In TH right now we have core 1, 2, and 3. Im proposing they add a core 4/5/6 and maby a 7.

Now, this could be done by removing the second core lvl 3 in TH secter 2, removeing the other core lvl 1 and 2 in sectore one. Theres already core lvl 2 on A&W, the one on HEW side is rarly ever used. Same with the core 1 and 2 in TH sectore 1.

So, im saying we keey core lvl 1/2 in TH sector 3, Replase the core 3 by HEW in TH sectore 2 with a Core lvl 4. Inside core lvl 4 there would be a * 50/50 - 60/60 or so mobs.

- The mobs in TH core lvl 4 could be: "Light Armored Tech Haven Security bot" "Armored Tech Haven century gun" The bots could shoot plasma, But in vary powerful bursts, and the century gun could shoot maby the same kinda beem a PN shoots( by same beem i meen same dmg type ).

Then the core lvl 1, next to the lifts in TH sec one. Could be core lvl 5, it could have ** 70/70 - 80/80 lvl mobs or something like that.

-Level 5 mob could be : "Light Armored Tech Haven Security bot" "Heavy armored Tech Haven Security bot" and "Heavy Armored Tech Haven century gun", This would make it a bit harder, The heavy Armored Bot could shoot Fusion shots, like the rifle/pistol. Heavy century could shoot double bursts of fusion shots, 3 out of each barrel, it should shoot the first 3 out of the right barrel, then about 1 second later the next 3 out of the left barrel.

Then core lvl 6, the last and hardest core. Could have 90/90, 110/110 and 120/120 mobs, then a boss mob in the hackable room, that drops some kind of tech weapon/ or a tradeskill chip of some kind or something.

Ok, the mobs in this core 6 could be: "Armored huver bot( 90/90 )" "Armored Huver Century turren ( 110/110 )" The 110/110 could spawn smaller mobs, like Heavy/Light armored Security bots.
-The 90/90 bots could shoot the shoot the things War Bots shoot, jest more powerful.
-The 110/110 Could have 2 versions of shooting, one is like an Energy Beem cannon, kinda like the the one i said the bot would have, jest a bit more powerfull.
-Then its second fire mod could be an AoE light para type thing, Like a parabomb, about as powerful as a WB para...
-Then, the last mob in the hackroom, wich is the 120/120, could spawn the 90/90 Huver security bots. to help it. The 120/120s weapon could shoot maby AoE fusion Bersts, About 3 at a time, with a 3 second delay. And as i said its loot would be some kind of rare item.

**NOTE: This turrent dosent move, it huvers on a platform
NOTE2: by huver bot, i meen the current core lvl 3 bots, jest no legs and little huver things in place, with a realy high rank**

**Note- The AoE parra balenses the fact that they use almost all energy, There for a ppu and anyone buffed wouldent take a lot of damage, exept for maby the lvl 5 - 6 core. But still it adds a challenge**
**Note - The cores i said to remove to add these, no one uses anyway, because atm they have shit spawn rates.**
This would increase the ammount of mid - almost caped lvling spots. This would also increase The mid level spots for a pure PPU to level, and give hackers a reason to come into a team.
This would also give people a reason to come to TH other than to raid, wich you cant do atm...

Well, I hope i explained this enuf.
Edit: Sorry for the bold, i copyed and pasted something i spellchecked on google that was bold, so it made the hole artical bold...

tomparadox
30-06-04, 00:54
noone even has a comment O_o

ou7blaze
30-06-04, 01:05
Nothing stopping KK from making more leveling zones .,.,

"oh no we need to focus our resources of (30 people lmao) on DoY"

tomparadox
30-06-04, 01:22
Nothing stopping KK from making more leveling zones .,.,

"oh no we need to focus our resources of (30 people lmao) on DoY"

LOL... Thats something i would expect from a highway construktion company ^^...

Organics
30-06-04, 01:52
Good idea :)

I like it. Sometimes the spawn in TH is pretty shit, but mostly I've gotten very good results there. Although that's mainly because I'm there on my own so I get full XP.

Mr_Snow
30-06-04, 02:07
If they fixed the spawns of the lowbie stuff in TH it would be fine maybe add a 20/20 mob power core but anything higher then the 40/40 turrets starts giving an advantage of ultra safe levelling zone that no other faction has.

Scikar
30-06-04, 02:19
I'm all for fixing the spawns in the lower level cores. But I don't think any higher mobs need to be added. The turrets and spiderbots in the level 3 cores are already higher level than Aggressor Captains. If people want to level further than that they should have to start moving out of TH to find bigger game like Launchers. I don't think 50/50 mobs in TH is a good idea.

amfest
30-06-04, 02:29
I'll agree with Scikar on that count. Also though not for sure certain now a days but isn't FA going to move out of TH to DOY . . .

You should have to move out of your home area after the 40ish though besides I think places like TG and MB have it worse in their inbase leveling spots than TH as far as ranks go.

Geth
30-06-04, 02:52
I agree with Mr Snow, the TH hunting areas need to be reworked for low to mid level hunting. But every faction is going to want to have its own personal 50/50 to 80/80 mob area if TH gets one.

Half the challenge of hunting larger Mobs like Warbots is the fact that you have to go out to the wastelands to find them. In the Neocron City proper you have to go to the outzones to find launcher cyclops, and even then the density of Mobs is much less then in the hunting areas of the wasteland.