PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Parts Dropped

garyu69
29-06-04, 14:38
Just was interested to know if anyone has had any luck with getting Terminator parts?

I know the loot drop is borked but Rares are still dropping. I've had about 30 rares since the termi was added but nothing yet.

Also which type of part or they? L, T, E?

greendonkeyuk
29-06-04, 14:40
Ts i believe as theyre tl88-90ish.

I cant remember the exact reqs on the termi but iirc is slightly lower than the pain easer. Havent seen a termi part at all yet.

Eledhbrant
29-06-04, 14:55
I've built a Termi for someone on Saturn, think they come in T's an L's.

(woot new sig)

Original monk
29-06-04, 15:01
I've built a Termi for someone on Saturn, think they come in T's an L's.

(woot new sig)

yeah last one i had came from an L part iirc

nice siggy indeed

Codrum
29-06-04, 18:15
I know these aren't official NC sites, but I think they are reliable. They both say the Termi parts come from Ts.

http://nc.synergyxr.net

http://ncraredb.tricin.net

I havent seen any parts yet either :\

pearl
29-06-04, 18:19
the both lie :) T's are TL 90+. so termi is L. and on jupiter there have already quite a few been built from parts.

tomparadox
29-06-04, 18:20
I had one, sold it though...

Rob01m
29-06-04, 18:45
So far I've found 4 TERMINATOR parts. All of them I traded for things I would rather have. Some people are willing to spend/trade a lot for them too. o_O

tomparadox
29-06-04, 19:51
So far I've found 4 TERMINATOR parts. All of them I traded for things I would rather have. Some people are willing to spend/trade a lot for them too. o_O
i got 4 mil from the *1* part i had.... O_o

extract
30-06-04, 03:46
they are Ls

Ive ressed all but core, which i consequently need on uranus *hint hint*

dmon99
30-06-04, 03:59
the both lie :) and on jupiter there have already quite a few been built from parts.

figured as much

Epsilon 5
30-06-04, 04:12
when they started dropping moof on saturn was offering full mc5 chips for a single part o_O

Bozz-Von Mel
30-06-04, 04:53
I have pulled about 180 rares since patch, no termi parts yet. : (

SorkZmok
30-06-04, 05:13
I have pulled about 180 rares since patch, no termi parts yet. : (
Damn, i need a new h-c pe. :D :D

Flub900
30-06-04, 05:14
they drop in Ls,

and btw tom, it was 5 mil :p

me = Frok

Bozz-Von Mel
30-06-04, 05:58
Damn, i need a new h-c pe. :D :D

Yeah the HC PE has multiplied my rare production. A pretty good CON setup with INQ 4s. Only drawback is your kind of limited on weapons, I like the speed gat. Not to mention you can piss alot of people off by killing them with vehicles. I expected to have at least one termi part by now, bad luck I guess.

Redburn
30-06-04, 06:41
Found one Termi part and one Dentist part so far out about 40 tech parts, Hmm maybe I'll sale them see what I can get for them?

DigestiveBiscui
30-06-04, 11:16
yes L parts

atm i have all but comp - u know u want to give me it someone :( gwan!

Freaky Fryd
30-06-04, 11:39
I got 3 Dentist parts and a Peacemaker part out of a batch of 29 rares from a single hunting session...
o.O
but out of the 100-150 rares I've gotten since the Termi drop addition, I have found none...
:(
I know there are Termi parts on Pluto, but I haven't heard of any specific person having one...

winnoc
30-06-04, 12:06
Got one dentist part, no terminator parts from around 60 rare parts i found.

Anyone interested in drone parts, and slotenhancer parts? I'm cleaning out the cabs

winnoc
30-06-04, 13:31
Yeah the HC PE has multiplied my rare production. A pretty good CON setup with INQ 4s. Only drawback is your kind of limited on weapons, I like the speed gat. Not to mention you can piss alot of people off by killing them with vehicles. I expected to have at least one termi part by now, bad luck I guess.

Nothing beats hunting rares in a rhino with a repairer/hacker driver that can research them too. You drive out, recycle ammo on the way, driver gets int from hacking and int and dex from repairing the rhino, and int from researching the techs.
Oh, and if you "happen" to find enemies on the way you can take them out real fast :-)

Bl@zed
01-07-04, 01:58
i've had 3 terminator parts researched since they started dropping.

NeoChick
01-07-04, 02:47
Drats I have a whole cabinet full of unidentified tech parts from the time I left NC - that will be real fun to identify them now, something to look forward to when I get home tonight. Will post if I have any termin parts amongst them.

Scikar
01-07-04, 03:41
Drats I have a whole cabinet full of unidentified tech parts from the time I left NC - that will be real fun to identify them now, something to look forward to when I get home tonight. Will post if I have any termin parts amongst them.

Hate to disappoint you, but the it's already decided what part they are when the tech drops. That's why you can get unidentified techs which stack with one another, and they come out as the same part.