PDA

View Full Version : OP's

THE_TICK!!!!
29-06-04, 10:45
Improve the Undergrounds, let the holding Clan, use that as their new base, give cabinet rights, new security rights to different rooms, make it so a Clan really DOES have good reason to take only say, two Outposts, but fight for their fucking lives to defend them. Give the turrets a boost, allow new wall turrets inside the bases, allow the Clan to place alarm sensors in the Zone to detect the presence of others, introduce new early warning systems, let a Clan make an Outpost their home.<<<<<<<<<<<<i like this idea..it shows promise..i would like to be able to gr to MY OP and have cabs and whatnot to put weapons or whatnot at the end of the day..would be great..or maybe a go go as well..in the UG..that would be priceless for OP fights..im starting this post anew..due to the total brainless and politicly based posturing on the origianol post...so what do you think folks would that be pretty sweet or what ?

winnoc
29-06-04, 10:53
Only if they have a mini ASG near them.
I just hate to get my pa wet when it rains that damn acid rain.

Cyphor
29-06-04, 16:22
Cabs would be good for putting a few turrets in so when if the people who normally have them aren't on during an attack the clan can get access to a few. I cant see them used for much more however, the risk would be just too great, put player weapons, or wep parts at a factory etc in them and if the op gets ninja'd you loose all your stuff :( what could be cool though would be cabs that link to the clan apt cabs (kinda working like a shared gogo) that way a const or resser who wants to do batch work for the clan could stack up the stuff in the clan apt and go to the ug to do their tradeskilling, rather than risking getting attacked at the gogo, being traders dont have the best of defences :angel:
It would also be cool if there was a gr in the ug that had the same costs of a apt gr, though for op wars though it would have to be deactivated after layer one goes down and only able to be used by members of the clan owning the op, otherwise you'll get people running away rather than fight once the op is lost.

greendonkeyuk
29-06-04, 16:33
gogu downstairs is good. makes fights last longer. (if you die you can get "changed" into your spare pa etc).