PDA

View Full Version : Saturn CM op war experiences.

winnoc
29-06-04, 09:39
O_o This is my view on CM after being in a multiclanned op fight last night:

I'm pretty sure CM is a superpower, however i can say that we are a rowdy bunch of fighters without discipline, almost no organisation, people fight out their personal vendettas during the op war,......

Now, there's nothing wrong with being a rowdy bunch of fighters, because that's what we mercs are, and i've seen some damn good ones too.
However, during op wars we soldiers should listen to our clan warlords and remember that we are fighting a common enemy. If we turn on each other like a pack of wolves, then all we do is help our enemies win.
Nothing is easier to win from, than a faction that fights among itself.

I'm not trying to promote harsh and strict rules etc for everybody to follow, hell no, i just love the freedom in CM.
Fight all day long, party all night. And in the morning gank some people to get rid of the hangover.
No, all i'm saying is, mercs are supposed to snap into "well oiled warmachine" mode once the signal is given.

LiL T
29-06-04, 09:46
pissst I think this is a keep it ingame thing :rolleyes:

But I would like to see the CM push out a bit know what I mean the map is boring

VetteroX
29-06-04, 09:57
war lords? mercs have 2 faction hostiles, I think the name is care bears. Most mercs are also very poor fighters... ive killed an army of mercs who had ppus, with my spu and one ppu on me.

Heres what mercs need to work on:

1) get some skills... practice fighting each other, become better fighters
2) stop being cowards... stop running to the damn gurds, and stop using 5 people with a ppu to kill 1 pker at mb.
3)THEN make specific goals, and try to achieve them.

winnoc
29-06-04, 10:03
Does this Vetterinarian ever get outside of his usual :"You all suck, you nib noobs, carbears,.. I am GOD, the king pvp, i'm the leet killer, i rule all."

God, if his gameplay is as boring as his comments, i think i know why he might win in pvp sometimes. His opponents just fall asleep.....

Original monk
29-06-04, 10:11
war lords? mercs have 2 faction hostiles, I think the name is care bears. Most mercs are also very poor fighters... ive killed an army of mercs who had ppus, with my spu and one ppu on me.

Heres what mercs need to work on:

1) get some skills... practice fighting each other, become better fighters
2) stop being cowards... stop running to the damn gurds, and stop using 5 people with a ppu to kill 1 pker at mb.
3)THEN make specific goals, and try to achieve them.

yust useless discussing sumthing with ya ... first learn to ditch that ppu when youre killing 15/23 raked noobs in the caves, ok :/

YoDa-UK
29-06-04, 10:40
Sounds like CM having some infaction trouble ? hey guess what all factions are like this on saturn right now, at least the ones who are out there fighting, Crahn got trouble, CM got trouble, I've seen BD got trouble within their own faction too. Yes it is easy for your enemy to take you down when your fighting against yourselves.

But you say and I quote-

This is my view on CM after being in a multiclanned op fight last night:

I see a problem with the game right now and with the player population on any given server, the numbers have gone down so much that we settle for anyone to kill, yet people don't forget and as such even when people move faction they remember the name of a player, and then factions/clans dont matter.

I said it last week, as the game stands now clans should be removed and just left to factions only with FC's ability to kick rouge players in their faction.

The game is not built for only 200 players, its meant for far more, we would never see multi clanned sides in a op fight, we would never see one clan/faction owning the map and so on.

But it will never change, we just gotta live with it, let us pray DOY will bring in those few hundred players on each server, but don't hold your breath.

Original monk
29-06-04, 11:53
I said it last week, as the game stands now clans should be removed and just left to factions only with FC's ability to kick rouge players in their faction.

yeah i completely agree with youre thread yoda, only the FC being able to kick annoying elements out of a faction isnt the best idea imo, knowing that FC's are yust regular players like you and me, who also dislike certain people from there neocronpast etc, think this status could be abused easily ...

seeing the system with the factionmedals and all ... the ones getting the medals wherent the ones that worked hard to build up there factions ... they where yust close friends to the FC's, now im not saying that every FC was a fraud or sumthing, im yust saying that this wasnt a 100% correct way of dealing with things :/

i asked a FC here on the forums what system is used to hand out those medals and to be short the answer was that there wasnt a real system ... with some FC's ya had to work hard to get a medal and others yust trew em around :)

now i dont wonna see a FC as a head of my faction that i used to fight alot for example :) think ill loose my faction pretty quickly then :)

now, as you said about the Op wars it isnt easy indeed, everyone has atleast 4 chars on saturn ... many in diffrent factions ... relogging to another char with other faction wont put ya in a safe position of not getting killed ... everyone knows everyones alts anyway and as ya said before, youre not looking at the persons faction ya yust think: hey its mister or misses X who genrepkilled me 20 times on hes or her TGchar ... LETS GET EM !

ffcourse this leads to internal problems in factions

the factionsystem isnt 100%, certainly not on 4 slot servers ...

also when ya wonna change factions its hell lol, daamn symphaty, daamn missions, getting safely in the other factionHQ etc ... it sucks a bit

it aint bad that its a bit harder or everyone would change faction 3 times a day ... but the way it is now isnt ideal also :/

anyways, have fun holding some wars :) (that is if ya dont get sniped in the back by youre allieds :P)

Selendor
29-06-04, 15:24
I totally agree that Neocron has become inbred. Too many grudges and faction hopping.

- Apart from me, who has only killed a handful of players in 18 months of Neocron, heh. I don't like to start fights you see, and much prefer playing a ppu. Either that or I suck..... o_O

Freya
29-06-04, 15:45
ok lets bring it back in game

and as for the faction troubles prehaps speak to a Faction Counsiller on calling a faction meeting