PDA

View Full Version : ..:: Mc5 Guards ::..

enigma_b17
28-06-04, 21:23
Going to mc5 I have crashed every single time I come out of that place. Every single time i crash or fre and come back dead. Can we remove the Guards from the door and the ramp or at least give me some chance of living comin out of there. I dont mean to bitch but i would ave lost 3 extremely expensive spells had i not had a friend stealth up and get em :/ Please do somed :O(

Archeus
28-06-04, 21:27
Fix the crash problem,not the guards. you might be FRE'ing because the guards have killed you before you have fully spawned.

enigma_b17
28-06-04, 21:27
"Fix the crash problem,not the guards"

well theyr not goin to do that, so removin them would be betta :P or at least moving them somewhere else

garyu69
28-06-04, 22:07
Don't remove the guards, you would just get people zoning back and forth.

I've never crashed exiting MC5.

StryfeX
28-06-04, 22:24
Don't remove the guards, you would just get people zoning back and forth.

I've never crashed exiting MC5.Me either. But I've never gone. :p

--Stryfe

tomparadox
28-06-04, 22:26
Fix the crash problem,not the guards. you might be FRE'ing because the guards have killed you before you have fully spawned.
erm...

I dont meen to say i agree with removeing the guards, but your saying, fix the crash not the guards, then you say the guards are killing him before he spawns wich is wat causes the crash... in other words you jest said to fix the crash then said the guards caused the crash O_o

Archeus
28-06-04, 22:44
Yea your point being? He can still be killed without crashing, if they fix the crash problem.

enigma_b17
28-06-04, 22:46
and i said that he said that u said that she said that bob didnt go to the market

StryfeX
28-06-04, 22:48
Yea your point being? He can still be killed without crashing, if they fix the crash problem.It would be better if they just stopped allowing mobs to become aware of your presence until you've fully synced in. As it stands, if there's a high level mob camped on a zoneline, you've usually taken a couple good hits at least before you synch in, and that's on a fast synch. If you get one of those BS 30-second ones, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye.

--Stryfe

Archeus
28-06-04, 22:56
It would be better if they just stopped allowing mobs to become aware of your presence until you've fully synced in. As it stands, if there's a high level mob camped on a zoneline, you've usually taken a couple good hits at least before you synch in, and that's on a fast synch. If you get one of those BS 30-second ones, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye.

--Stryfe

But then you would just have people sitting at the zone point to gank people coming out instead.

Or you just get people to deal with the outside mobs while you zone.

Roving Gambler
28-06-04, 23:09
Hmm.. well i have been crashing about 80% of the time I leave MC5, which is troubling. However, being prepared for this fact I can usually relog very quick and run away unharmed. Plus it helps to let your friends run out first :P

He who lags last, lags best :lol:

anyways, dont remove the guards.. it would be too easy then.

StryfeX
28-06-04, 23:14
But then you would just have people sitting at the zone point to gank people coming out instead.Eh? What are you talking about? I'm not supporting removing the mobs. I'm simply saying that the mobs should not even realize you're there until you've fully synched in. That way you still have a chance to leg it. That means that the mobs *will* still shoot you if you decide to sit there like a loon, same as other people.

--Stryfe

tomparadox
29-06-04, 09:47
It would be better if they just stopped allowing mobs to become aware of your presence until you've fully synced in. As it stands, if there's a high level mob camped on a zoneline, you've usually taken a couple good hits at least before you synch in, and that's on a fast synch. If you get one of those BS 30-second ones, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye.

--Stryfe
Yea, that sounds like it would work, and be a beter solution. i agree make them not notice ur there untill after youv spawned.

jernau
29-06-04, 13:30
Move them to the bottom of the ramp so they have to move up a bit to get a shot and put a few seconds of delay on their aggro.

That will stop people zone-hopping or zone-line-camping and give you a chance to get out alive.

SilentEye
29-06-04, 13:50
and i said that he said that u said that she said that bob didnt go to the market
pwnd noob! :lol:

I agree that you should place them down the ramb.