PDA

View Full Version : Strange Books

Mikey3883
28-06-04, 20:27
Is there ever going to be a use for the strange books now or shall i try to flog it to a collector or unsuspecting noob?? :confused:

cRazy2003
28-06-04, 20:36
Is there ever going to be a use for the strange books now or shall i try to flog it to a collector or unsuspecting noob?? :confused:

didnt they all get turned into milky rens?

greendonkeyuk
28-06-04, 21:10
shotgun drops as parts afaik while they "fix" the strange book drop. Callash said it in his thread, if you search its there. Didnt know there were any strange books left tbh as i thought they got wiped. Still, if you got one now one day it should be worth somethign i guess. you got any doors you need propping open? :D

le noob
29-06-04, 03:33
yeah they should just change the strange books to termi peices cuz i think the termi peices are dropping as often as filter hearts 2s from leapers

naimex
29-06-04, 03:40
All Strange Books will turn into Books at the end of this post.....

The Strange thing about Strange Books is that whoever has had a Strange Book in his/her inventory for more than 5 minutes will see them morph into Milky Rens at the next full moon and never return to their original form....

Now the mystery of the strange books has been revealed... and all Strange Books are now no longer strange... and will therefore just be Books...

Cyphor
29-06-04, 04:09
shotgun drops as parts afaik while they "fix" the strange book drop. Callash said it in his thread, if you search its there. Didnt know there were any strange books left tbh as i thought they got wiped. Still, if you got one now one day it should be worth somethign i guess. you got any doors you need propping open? :D

Not sure what happened to the ones people got before the patch but they are still dropping i got one a few hours ago, only one in 50+ wbs so far so not sure what the drop rate is like atm...

sWaTs
29-06-04, 09:49
found one too, a week ago. :D

I hope they dont get wiped again, because they really dont drop often nowadays i think.

Mumblyfish
29-06-04, 10:03
Holy Wars?

...Holy Wars?

...HOLY WARS!

SynC_187
29-06-04, 10:10
Imagine how pissed you'd be if you got all but one termi part and then they introduced the run and stopped the drops!!

evs
29-06-04, 19:56
hmmm i got a strange book a couple of days ago...... i'll look and see if its changed into a milky ren

Mikey3883
29-06-04, 20:22
Oh well if it isnt a milky ren by now ill wait till they fix the damn thing and sell it for a lot of money :)

evs
01-07-04, 15:58
i have 2 strange books

neither has changed into a milky ren

Freya
01-07-04, 15:59
all Strange books before patch where changed into Milky rens, WHILE the Termi is now in the rare pool the strange book still does drop

SynC_187
01-07-04, 16:08
I would of prefered to wait for the run. At least it is something new to do rather than farming rares.

formori
01-07-04, 16:10
i have a strange book, its very strange