PDA

View Full Version : It's time to choose...........

YoDa-UK
28-06-04, 10:32
Countdown is 2 months, DOY will hit us and hit us hard, the current standings of the game say almost everyone is at war with eachother, even in the same factions.

So its time to choose right now, where do you stand, are you for the bigger picture of DOY or Neocron, what side are you on?

It's time for the story to start towards DOY with regards factoins and their standing to eachother, old grudges need to be put aside, new ties made.

Its up to you as a single runner to think about what you will do before removing someone's head, will you forget your faction and just shoot, or will you think about a higher calling?

What goes on now will certainly carry on with DOY, regardless.

winnoc
28-06-04, 10:38
I opt for the pro city side.
But i think the DOY side will have more runners at the start, since a lot of people are curious about it.

Judge
28-06-04, 10:56
Depends on which server I feel like playing on TBH. On Saturn I'm very anti-city, but on pluto I may well be going pro city soon.

ichinin
28-06-04, 10:59
I'll do the usual; roam the deserts collecting rares :)

Candaman
28-06-04, 12:17
i'm going pro city seeing as 85% of pluto is tg

ezza
28-06-04, 12:24
Countdown is 2 months, DOY will hit us and hit us hard, the current standings of the game say almost everyone is at war with eachother, even in the same factions.

So its time to choose right now, where do you stand, are you for the bigger picture of DOY or Neocron, what side are you on?

It's time for the story to start towards DOY with regards factoins and their standing to eachother, old grudges need to be put aside, new ties made.

Its up to you as a single runner to think about what you will do before removing someone's head, will you forget your faction and just shoot, or will you think about a higher calling?

What goes on now will certainly carry on with DOY, regardless.

i will be either Crahn or BD, so will be DoY alligned.

Mumblyfish
28-06-04, 12:31
DoY (the city) looks like shite, so I'll be sticking with BioTech.

LTA
28-06-04, 12:32
as long as it actually comes...

Been a long time waiting now with put forwards :D

I'll probs send a few chars pro and a few anti just to see the nice new city :p

garyu69
28-06-04, 12:54
I'll be keeping my ass firmly in FA.

Siygess
28-06-04, 12:58

Call me bitter, but I'm not holding my breath o_O

I'll be staying in CA though - I'd like to see the Dome of York some time, but not so badly that I would switch factions. I can always create a character on Saturn or something to check it out :)

jernau
28-06-04, 13:00
I'm FA so I'm neither strongly pro- nor strongly anti- either side.

ino
28-06-04, 13:05
My apu and constructor will forever be TG, my ppu and my pe will forever be crahn.

One exception if I dont do the crahn epic with pe my apu will temp become crahn to get glove, and then back.

I just hope that the forces doy and nc will be somewhat equal. It's no fun if 80% of the players turn to anticity it never was. It's more fun to have "fair" fights than just winning cause you outnumber your enemy 10 to 1 always because of I need to win so I'll change to whatever faction is the badass bandwagon faction atm ppl.

winnoc
28-06-04, 13:11
Losing isn't that bad.

I think it's more exciting to go in severely outnumbered, then let the adrenaline fly as you try to take down as many as you can.

And i do predict the ods being anti city 70 vs pro city 30 after a couple of weeks into the doy patch.

Siygess
28-06-04, 13:19
The scary thing it, those figures are expressed as a percentage, but on Pluto, that could be the actual player count ;)

winnoc
28-06-04, 13:21
Heheheh, i think i have a char on pluto.

I call him Zen, to relax in a quiet place :-)

Kuuselaa
28-06-04, 13:48
Well maybe I should stick in my little bunker between Neocron and DoY... :D

Carinth
28-06-04, 18:10
I'll be staying Tsunami, so technicly I'll be pro DOY. But my home is here in Neocron, I don't have any particular grudge against the city. So even if BDOY tries to force us into red vs blue, I'll be playing yellow. There's profit to be made in both cities, makes no sense to burn bridges.

Bl@zed
28-06-04, 19:04
Black Dragon forever, so Anti-City

Brammers
28-06-04, 19:06

And I shall be also keeping my ass in FA along with Phoenix. How we will supply the city with vehicles... watch this space.

L3m0n
28-06-04, 19:09
BD so pro DOY ;)

Clothing_Option
28-06-04, 19:57
Goddamn Right Gary you tell these punks whats up :lol:

=eXo= will be staying FA

cRazy2003
28-06-04, 20:04
if they still have the option, factionless for me :p
if noti guess pro-city on pluto, and anti-city on a different server to see what its like.

Menolak
29-06-04, 18:08
CM...I work for the highest bidder.

tomparadox
29-06-04, 18:11
My ass aint movin outa FA ^^, hasent sens beta 4.

Lethys
29-06-04, 19:04
Whichever side has the least people.

Probably pro-city then.

SamuraiPizzaCat
29-06-04, 19:12
One exception if I dont do the crahn epic with pe my apu will temp become crahn to get glove, and then back..

im hoping that glove will have a "crahn sect" faction req on it

oh and Crahn 4 evar on saturn
biotech on pluto

jernau
29-06-04, 19:23
im hoping that glove will have a "crahn sect" faction req on it
You want the game to take the express route down the crap-pipe?

Shadow Dancer
29-06-04, 19:30
I dislike all the factions. I hate being forced in a faction period. I think the faction system is more full of holes than swiss cheese. :p So I choose the faction based on the clan I want to join since faction means nothing to me.

If pimp ever gets back on their feet and more people/active. I would gladly rejoin them, if Carinth would have me back. :D If not, i'll just stay TG.

Selendor
29-06-04, 19:44
Your city needs you. Reza needs you. Fight your future here or face certain slavery as your factions are absorbed by the York tyrants!

Mumblyfish
29-06-04, 19:52
Your city needs you. Reza needs you. Fight your future here or face certain slavery as your factions are absorbed by the York tyrants!
Buy a toaster!

Logan_storm_03
29-06-04, 19:53
as with loads of people already i think i will check out DoY to make my mind up, i think the DoY citie looks sexy, i dont see why people think its a shit hole, just needs a little dusting here and there :D, plus i think its got abit more character to it, and more posibilty for RP.

tomparadox
29-06-04, 19:55
You want the game to take the express route down the crap-pipe?
lol, i agree, dont make the glove have a ****** req, it would be stupid...

Clownst0pper
29-06-04, 20:06
I will go to whichever side Needs me the most in the "grand picture of it all"