PDA

View Full Version : SH zoom wtf were u thinkin kk

Rjn
28-06-04, 03:11
in key assign theres 10 mod slot 1-10 all assignable to a key 5 slots is max so make the sh zoom slot 6 ffs the way it is is compleatly shite and dum

Epsilon 5
28-06-04, 03:44
[ edited ]

Kikyo
28-06-04, 04:04
update your tanks rank :lol:

Drexel
28-06-04, 04:37
Agree, its an absoulute stinking fucken peice of shit.

I have to use it with out scope, but even then the fucken thing keeps fucken engaging its self & ruining the shot, thier would be alot more dead people if it wern't for this shameful peice of programming.

Just fix it, dont care how. :mad:

Rjn
28-06-04, 08:09
lol rank 71 was my rank but i drug to it know to lol

Rjn
28-06-04, 08:11
[ edited ]

what do u mean hope u arnt taking the piss out of my dislexia i worked fucking hard to be able to write english as well as i do

yavimaya
28-06-04, 08:25
what do u mean hope u arnt taking the piss out of my dislexia i worked fucking hard to be able to write english as well as i do

I hope you arent trying to blame your problems on a condition... thats very weak.
[ edited ]

Original monk
28-06-04, 09:11
I hope you arent trying to blame your problems on a condition... thats very weak.
[ edited ]

im no proffesor or rocketengineer and i understand what he means, so thats the most important :)

and he has a point ... that zoom is shit ...

cant we yust get a zoom in/ zoom out button like in every other game :)

this will make sniping people much more enjoyable ... 9 outta 10 when youre zooming in ya push a bit to hard and bam, there goes youre first shot ... so that reloading again etc etc ...

its a sniper and it should go smooth :) not with all the hassles, if all the snipers in the military had SH's then i dont think alot of em would still live today :)

Birkoff
28-06-04, 09:17
[ edited ]

Yeah i totally agree. Its a great way at times but a mod key would be so much easier.

Archeus
28-06-04, 09:43
Learn not to hold your finger on the mouse for so long.

Nidhogg
28-06-04, 10:55
No more attacks on people's literacy standards. You should all know better.

N

Magic Sausage
28-06-04, 11:02
Personal attacks aside... I believe he is onto something... I was so hyped to use the SH and was used to using the other snipers before it to kill mobs...

In all the excitment to kill players you tend to panic at times and hold the mouce a little longer then ususal...

Anyway he is deleted now and the gun sold...

I am sure I would have been more of a performer with that zoom "feature" as a mod button then holding the mouse in.

Judge
28-06-04, 11:04
A scrollable zoom would indeed be nice. :)

Rjn
28-06-04, 14:43
[ edited ]
i dont have problems its a medical condition i can't do anything about exept what i had to do work harder then everyone else around me when i was in school and thats alot harder not a little so stfu cause i bet u havent done fuck all in your lifetime thats close to the shit ive had to do

winnoc
28-06-04, 14:52
My first ever char was a silent hunter spy, and i didn't have too many problems with the zoom on it.

Nidhogg
28-06-04, 14:58
I said drop it.

N

tomparadox
28-06-04, 15:24
yes, SH zoom is anoying... pls fix it...

Btw, i have dislexia too :/

MegaCorp
28-06-04, 19:38
Yes, the SH zoom is total crap. Been that way since it was released. Also annoying is how it sometimes slowly zooms outward a bit each time i fire a shot, until after a short while it is no longer zoomed in at all. Furthermore, KK seems to think the zoom's eye-piece is socketed to my skull because i cant simply glance around to see if anyone is coming after me while i snipe - no, huh uh, that would be too easy and too realistic - instead i have to cancel zoom to look around, then zoom in again to shoot some more. And both zooming and shooting do not always function well because both are bound to the same mouse button - so sometimes you zoom when you want to shoot, and vice versa. Utter shit. Why is this desireable KK? Totally piss-poor design. Lots of people have complained for a year now, but those complaints continue to be ignored.

You tried to do something clever with the SH scope and failed. Fine. Just accept that, and now address the problem. But don't try to fix it, just switch back to the same scope that can be modded into all the other rifles which works just fine, but which would come automatically built into the SH.

Spook @ Pluto

Koshinn
28-06-04, 20:26
in key assign theres 10 mod slot 1-10 all assignable to a key 5 slots is max so make the sh zoom slot 6 ffs the way it is is compleatly shite and dum
Oh, I see what he's saying. Good idea! Only problem with having a built-in standard scope is that the scope mod zoom is less than the SH zoom.

Freaky Fryd
28-06-04, 20:37
Yeah, I've hated the zooming style of the SH since it came out.
I do like the distance it zooms though...
;)

Coid
28-06-04, 20:40
do u mind putting all that in simple english?

st0ckman
28-06-04, 21:37
I seem to remember that the zoom was a lot better when the SH was originaly released then a patch came along and made it all shite like it is today. I think it was at the same time as when they changed the model of the gun as well.

MegaCorp
28-06-04, 21:43
Hmmm ... i guess i had forgotten, but yes the original SH had the standard zoom initially, then they reworked it to provide what we have today. I like the current higher zoom magnification, but the implementation is really frustrating for me.

Spook @ Pluto

P4mp3rk3
28-06-04, 21:50
do u mind putting all that in simple english?
yes, very constructive, now back to the pokemon forums, c'mon shoo!

And he has a point! Improve the way the zooming works

StryfeX
28-06-04, 22:03
I seem to remember that the zoom was a lot better when the SH was originaly released then a patch came along and made it all shite like it is today. I think it was at the same time as when they changed the model of the gun as well.You are correct. When first implemented, sniper rifles had the scope mod already "built-in" so that all you had to do was hit the scope mod button and it would zoom to 4x or 8x or whatever it zoomed to. But one of the problems with this was that it allowed you to put a "real" scope mod on, thus destroying the ability to zoom more than 2x.

And then they put in the current system. I agree that it's not very functional, but in my experience it hasn't really been all that hard to get around the short-comings. Basically, you just click really really fast. :D :lol: I would definately support a rework.

--Stryfe