PDA

View Full Version : yeah yeah they all come back... :P

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 01:06
So i've decided to come back, whats that 3 times now... LOL!

Anyway, pluto seems to be in a state of ill repair! I've hooked up with Jest and co in Mirror Shades becuase hes always been a strong part of the community. Its good to see so many familiar names on the forums even if there doesnt seem to be as many ingame :(

So far the old tank leveling has been slow but it always is ^_^ 52 now I belive already caneing tanks 10 ranks higher :D not sure if thats a good thing or not but its good to know ive not lost the touch.

Going to start the all new low tech pe tomorrow, all though you may see a plasma pistol in her hand for leveling purposes only of course ;) since I have never gotten a PE to full fighting capability, even when I had Squishling on Uranus the only reason i seemed good was due to 90-100% accuracy in most duels with the Judge as Kid Brainiac and Slutsumi aka super sexy skuld can testify to even if i could only beat Slut when i got db on him :D How ever if anyone decides to give me a SA i have a wicked Judge set up that Dj gave me before he disappeared into the mists of time and no doubt fog of war!

I'm talking to much now but I am genuinely glad to be back and to see the community so viberant and alive EVEN IF WE DONT HAVE DOY *ahem*

So if you see my tanky REMUS or my new PE SteelRose Flapping about anywhere and you know me and changed names or what ever plz say hi!! Already spoken to a few old freinds but I havnt seen Kramer mooching about or that gittish apu Shadow Dancer.

Hope to frag u all soon

Pluto 2 teh d3ff

SilentEye
28-06-04, 01:11
Welcome back dude, Niddy will take your order...

retr0n
28-06-04, 01:15
WB. Always refreshing.

- Primate

HatchetRyda
28-06-04, 01:17

Anyway, pluto seems to be in a state of ill repair! I've hooked up with Jest and co in Mirror Shades becuase hes always been a strong part of the community. Its good to see so many familiar names on the forums even if there doesnt seem to be as many ingame :(

So far the old tank leveling has been slow but it always is ^_^ 52 now I belive already caneing tanks 10 ranks higher :D not sure if thats a good thing or not but its good to know ive not lost the touch.

Going to start the all new low tech pe tomorrow, all though you may see a plasma pistol in her hand for leveling purposes only of course ;) since I have never gotten a PE to full fighting capability, even when I had Squishling on Uranus the only reason i seemed good was due to 90-100% accuracy in most duels with the Judge as Kid Brainiac and Slutsumi aka super sexy skuld can testify to even if i could only beat Slut when i got db on him :D How ever if anyone decides to give me a SA i have a wicked Judge set up that Dj gave me before he disappeared into the mists of time and no doubt fog of war!

I'm talking to much now but I am genuinely glad to be back and to see the community so viberant and alive EVEN IF WE DONT HAVE DOY *ahem*

So if you see my tanky REMUS or my new PE SteelRose Flapping about anywhere and you know me and changed names or what ever plz say hi!! Already spoken to a few old freinds but I havnt seen Kramer mooching about or that gittish apu Shadow Dancer.

Hope to frag u all soon

Pluto 2 teh d3ff

Umm, Hello?

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 01:21
If your getting confused Jester I ment Jest on pluto.

If ur being sarcastic FOAD :p hehe

EDIT: Yo primate u still on Pluto? heard alot migrated :/

retr0n
28-06-04, 01:21
Btw, as I have been kinda away myself, is there still fight night on pluto ?

- Primate

Lexxuk
28-06-04, 01:23
welcome back, you just doubled the population of Pluto :p

/e sex

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 01:24
Btw, as I have been kinda away myself, is there still fight night on pluto ?

- Primate

Yeah bud I think Jest started just as I got back.

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 01:25
welcome back, you just doubled the population of Pluto :p

/e sex

WOOT! LEXXY!!! :D :D :D I thought u left as well! Good to see sexyness hasnt abondoned this game! Is Mumblyfish still around as well? Havnt seen you on pluto does that mean ur now a Sat man :( ?

EDIT: Slaps hand for dbl posting noobishness :p

amfest
28-06-04, 01:30
WOOT! LEXXY!!! :D :D :D I thought u left as well! Good to see sexyness hasnt abondoned this game! Is Mumblyfish still around as well? Havnt seen you on pluto does that mean ur now a Sat man :( ?

EDIT: Slaps hand for dbl posting noobishness :p
Mumblyfish roams the forums . . . I believe they play but I could be wrong ;)

oh yea WB

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 01:33
*shakes amfests hand* thanks bud! good to be back nice to know you can get a warm welcome even at 12.33am (BST) on nc forums. Tis good Karma I tells ya!

EDIT: Oh yeah SirRah I can see you watching the thread WUB U 2!!!! hehe :)

Nidhogg
28-06-04, 01:37
Wb. Was there a problem using your old forum account?

N

amfest
28-06-04, 01:38
*shakes amfests hand* thanks bud! good to be back nice to know you can get a warm welcome even at 12.33am (BST) on nc forums. Tis good Karma I tells ya!

EDIT: Oh yeah SirRah I can see you watching the thread WUB U 2!!!! hehe :)
Of course! we're always friendly on returning people. Just give it time and as ideas are posted and such then everyone will be mean and flame away :lol:

And then there's the spammage that we will LoL'd together on till the Niddy hammer of thunder rains down upon us.

Then we will feel a common friendship and join hands as we bash on bugs that make us suffer in game till we turn blue in the face

AH good times . . .

TO THE FUTURE!!

hinch
28-06-04, 01:41
can i have my uranus libby back please or did you fux0r it :)

im kinda libby less atm

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 01:42
Yeah the guy who brought my old account robbed off with it (I forgot to unlink it) :/ and won't let me have it back :( nasty man! Paying 1 mill nc for a hacker to get it for me :D

But its damn good to see your still keeping the forum working like a well oiled lesbein 3some, i mean... :p hehe

Long Live Teh Nidd!!!

EDIT: :angel: !HINCHY! :angel: wish I had better news for you on my return your but libby was devirginified many times over was at about 92/60% when i lost it :( but I can get somthing organised as a replacement as soon as I can if you would like? Although it may take a cpl of weeks :/

Of course! we're always friendly on returning people. Just give it time and as ideas are posted and such then everyone will be mean and flame away :lol:

And then there's the spammage that we will LoL'd together on till the Niddy hammer of thunder rains down upon us.

Then we will feel a common friendship and join hands as we bash on bugs that make us suffer in game till we turn blue in the face

AH good times . . .

TO THE FUTURE!!

Too true my freind POWER TO THE FORUM!!! Spread love! :D

sanityislost
28-06-04, 02:06
WB n SEX.....good to have you back mate.
Geme a shout on sanityislost , .:Ben:. and [TgR]ichi

SiL ..:..

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 02:14
well kick me in the ass and call me the gay dog of the glen! SEXY SANITY!

good to see ur still playing, u still high preist of the lemmings?

EDIT: Cool sig

sanityislost
28-06-04, 02:20
LOL....not really doing the cult thing much, mostly tradeskilling and leveling my
new lil pe n_n. SiL is still in BD tho, dunno wtf im gona do with her lol. If you
need anything mate geme a call :P......

SEXY REMUS!!!

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 02:28
I'm making a new pe as I mentioned before, when shes all grow'd up we can raze some hell around town hehe :D

Benjie
28-06-04, 02:37
Welcome Back Remus. Good to see an old friendly face in our clan.

Pluto will be back soon enough. I think a lot of people have left and are coming back sooner to DoY.

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 02:42
Well it better fookin come...... this community DESERVES some seriously decent service for sticking by KK through all this BS.

There is some other post that metions if DOY doesnt come some psycho will go kick MJS's ass, I wont kick his ass i'll put a .50 cal BMG round with phospher tracer skin through his eyeball and take his entire head and neck off!

*slaps self* Yeah its really sexy to be back with uber peeps again line age 2 quite frankly sucked penis...

sexy benjie!

Psychoninja
28-06-04, 02:58
sex teh REMUS!!!

WB :D

Candaman
28-06-04, 03:12
LOL....not really doing the cult thing much, mostly tradeskilling and leveling my
new lil pe n_n. SiL is still in BD tho, dunno wtf im gona do with her lol. If you
need anything mate geme a call :P......

SEXY REMUS!!!

ur gonna finish up with my damn kami u whore =P

Shadow Dancer
28-06-04, 04:55
WB Remus. :p

Psycho_SquiRReL
28-06-04, 05:59
wb remus cc here ... talk to me ingame soon

phunqe
28-06-04, 08:20
sex @ REMUS :D

Birkoff
28-06-04, 09:19
WB m8... wos ur DRE sympt? :)

Judge
28-06-04, 11:10
Welcome back Remus... :)

Rade
28-06-04, 11:18
hrm. boo.

Mumblyfish
28-06-04, 12:06
REMUS! Wub! Wub! Wub! Long time no <3 etc etc.

Pluto hasn't been the same without you, mate. If I were to put it in numbers, I'd say the Sex Quotient has gone down 29% since you left. It's grand to have you back :)

SirRah
28-06-04, 13:35
wb Remus :p

Freya
28-06-04, 13:38
wb Remus :p
Warbot Remus?!?

jkjk Welcome back
and yes you all do come back :lol: :lol:

ezza
28-06-04, 13:46
ya welcome back, even if you do play pluto :p

phunqe
28-06-04, 14:24
Warbot Remus?!?

Rofl... thanks for that mental image.. with the growling and all :lol: :lol:

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 14:26
WoWz0r!!!! I feel like crying! WUB u Allz so damn much!!!

Freya- The first Mod I EVER PM'ed!!!! (sorry nidd but Freya popped my cherry)

ezza- Who i've only ever had the pleasure of meeting on the forums :D <3 but I can still feel the sexyness ^_^

SirRah- Sexiest of SSC (sorry QD you may be an awesome leader type bearded samurai dude but he is far more sexy than j00!)

Mumblyfish- RAWR!!!! UBER MUNKEH!!! SEX POWA!!!! what more can i say!

Rade- Tryin to scare me are ya!!! Well u aint cuz I wub u 2 damn much, u and ur pointy dg!!!

Judge- I am soooooooo gonna hav to duel ur pe with mine once shes almost ALMOST as sexy as u!

phunqe- Possibly the only real dude of the CA faction that i've ever met, all the rest are too friggin nibbish, LONG LIVE THE PHUNQUE DOWN. !SEXY!

Psycho_SquiRReL- CC the most sexy arogant person on the planet, never scared of anyone becuase HES TO DAMN SEXY, and too good with hybrids.... pfft :D (damn good ppu too)

Shadow Dancer- Best APU in the game I THINK SO!!!

Candaman- Wheres my hello *feels hurt* bahh u stink :p

Psychoninja- Last but CERTAINLY not LEAST the sex, the sexyness, the sexz0r himself the guy that can ninja into anyones pants, <3 the Psychotic Sex Ninja!

phunqe
28-06-04, 14:29
Hehe, dunno what you are popping atm but it DOES WORK, so keep it going :p :D

EDIT: sex

Doc Holliday
28-06-04, 17:40
Guess whos back. back again. guess whos back tell some men. guess whos back guess whos back.........

thats how the rhyme goes. sup remus. nice to see u still keeping it real.

cRazy2003
28-06-04, 17:42

Hope to frag u all soon

Pluto 2 teh d3ff

nice one mate, welcome back, shame xio isnt back to though :/, gimme your msn as well =P

[TgR]KILLER
28-06-04, 18:27
lol wb remus :) everybody comes back sooner or later ;)

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 18:54
tis good to be back just wish more people would play pluto!

Doc Holliday- Teh underground crime, sex god of Uranus, respect this man peeps!

cRazy2003- Possibly one of the most anoyying people on the planet... hehe only jokin :D sexy crazy!

[TgR]Killer-Gimme a hug u sexy beast! hes got alot of love, sex and funk for us all the dude of pluto!!!!

Pith
28-06-04, 19:30
cRazy2003- Possibly one of the most anoyying people on the planet... hehe only jokin :D sexy crazy
#> <3

cRazy2003
28-06-04, 19:32
tis good to be back just wish more people would play pluto!

Doc Holliday- Teh underground crime, sex god of Uranus, respect this man peeps!

cRazy2003- Possibly one of the most anoyying people on the planet... hehe only jokin :D sexy crazy!

[TgR]Killer-Gimme a hug u sexy beast! hes got alot of love, sex and funk for us all the dude of pluto!!!!

never changed :p
i still play pluto to =P
and #> and <3 to onoz

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 19:36
#> <3

this man lent me a 3 slot arti cs, that qualifies him for ubz0r lord of 2004!

EDIT: Yeah xio is well and truely a la2 man now, i cant stomach that game, nothing makes you orginal or different appart from the huge effort it takes to level, and hours doing quests, killing boss's etc to get special equip which you can just buy off ebay anyway :/

cRazy2003
28-06-04, 19:54
this man lent me a 3 slot arti cs, that qualifies him for ubz0r lord of 2004!

EDIT: Yeah xio is well and truely a la2 man now, i cant stomach that game, nothing makes you orginal or different appart from the huge effort it takes to level, and hours doing quests, killing boss's etc to get special equip which you can just buy off ebay anyway :/

shame :/
is he on msn still?

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 19:55
yeah but he doesnt log on as much as he used to, that game will turn him into a zombie if he isnt careful, its mind numbing.

cRazy2003
28-06-04, 19:58
yeah but he doesnt log on as much as he used to, that game will turn him into a zombie if he isnt careful, its mind numbing.

never tried it myself, and u come on msn as well, i wont be as annoying anymore, ive spent time on the furious angels forum with all those brick hardened tards who sound like they have no emotion whatsoever, and the new fad is william shatner, in my case anyways.

love the shatner
|
\/

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 20:10
yeah but do you actually watch star trek? :P i fucking love it all even the latest one "enterprise" with Ltd Ti'Paal sexy vulkan!!! Hell even Janeway had her moments infact shes kinda hot.... *reachs for nearest pr0n mag* :p

i'll pm u my msn in a bit but it got fucked after the last update, so i need to redownload.

cRazy2003
28-06-04, 20:12
yeah but do you actually watch star trek?

nope :p
in fact i dont even know who he is, i think hes the captain or something, but i just think his name fucking owns :p

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 20:15
Sacrilege!

*does vulkan death grip on crazy*

Doc Holliday
28-06-04, 20:27
nope :p
in fact i dont even know who he is, i think hes the captain or something, but i just think his name fucking owns :p

i always wondered why he does that. now i know. crazy IS WILLIAM SHATNOR!!!!

cRazy2003
28-06-04, 20:36
i always wondered why he does that. now i know. crazy IS WILLIAM SHATNOR!!!!

*dreams* oh..how i wish.. *holds picture of william shatner in a heart shaped frame to his chest*

-REMUS-
28-06-04, 23:26
*dreams* oh..how i wish.. *holds picture of william shatner in a heart shaped frame to his chest*

Go watch a few star trek episodes you will gain a deeper appriciation of the shatnerness.

It was well funny i recall a convention where all the fans could ask the crew questions, one geek asked him some strange question about some episode concerning the dilithium matrix or some shizzle like that anyway shatner just stares at him for about 5 seconds and says "Son please go get a life!"

cRazy2003
29-06-04, 00:23
Go watch a few star trek episodes you will gain a deeper appriciation of the shatnerness.

It was well funny i recall a convention where all the fans could ask the crew questions, one geek asked him some strange question about some episode concerning the dilithium matrix or some shizzle like that anyway shatner just stares at him for about 5 seconds and says "Son please go get a life!"

[ edited ]

hinch
29-06-04, 10:19
im in no rush for a replacement :) i wont be returning to nc till doy anyway though my account is still active.

you have till doy to get me a all 120 stat libby with at least 1 ammo mod slot free :) (phospor if your gonna ammo mod it also :))

-REMUS-
29-06-04, 17:29
I'll see what I can do but i will replace it for ya bud if poss.

El_MUERkO
29-06-04, 18:09
Hey remus before you get all excited about making a PE might i suggest a simple test to see if its worth while...

"Raid, QD, Vet (i hate to add his name but he's seen the light) is their any reason to make a PE in the game at present? not including sadomasochism"

however feel free to entertain yourself with the new forums :)

-REMUS-
29-06-04, 21:04
Hey remus before you get all excited about making a PE might i suggest a simple test to see if its worth while...

"Raid, QD, Vet (i hate to add his name but he's seen the light) is their any reason to make a PE in the game at present? not including sadomasochism"

Hey man, yeah but I dont need a reason :p I know i'm good with a judge pe but I want to try a low tech pe since its the best set pe set up I know for non sa pe.

Pith
29-06-04, 21:05
meele pe, you know you have the urge just like my Jul <3

-REMUS-
30-06-04, 01:32
meele pe, you know you have the urge just like my Jul <3

nahh, i want lowtech and i just downloaded nl pro so i have funky sound fx.

Steel Rose now rank 4/4 Uber!

Yeah and would just like to say thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome its really appriciated.

cRazy2003
30-06-04, 01:38
Steel Rose now rank 4/4 Uber!

hes only rank 4/4 and he fucking pwns already

Rade
30-06-04, 01:42

*random muffled swearing*

Shadow Dancer
30-06-04, 03:05
Pes are the most powerful class in the game. They are also the most seen at op wars and the most needed. They have a wide variety of offensive and defensive strategies to employ, as well as offering support to their team.

Clownst0pper
30-06-04, 03:13
Pes are the most powerful class in the game. They are also the most seen at op wars and the most needed. They have a wide variety of offensive and defensive strategies to employ, as well as offering support to their team.

Tell it how it is shadow, tell it how it is :lol:

And stop taking smack :lol: