PDA

View Full Version : Was there an event in Jailhouse or something?

Archeus
27-06-04, 21:28
I'm just after opening a ton of belts in jailhouse, a few of them with high soul light. Quite a few had some nice stuff as well. Just seemed a bit strange.

Archeus
27-06-04, 21:48
:D I reconise some of the belts! Would this have had something to do with 'Rust' ?

I did some investigating and found this below. Locked off. :/

*Edit. I got to that point legally, but it was a pain to get to.
*Edit 2. Put in a larger picture.

Candaman
27-06-04, 22:04
For 1: Rust event was in pp hq and lab for 2 that fence if that is what it is in ur minisquel (sp?) picture is put there to stop people xploiting at the jail

Archeus
27-06-04, 22:07
For 1: Rust event was in pp hq and lab for 2 that fence if that is what it is in ur minisquel (sp?) picture is put there to stop people xploiting at the jail

not sure how you could exploit there as it is far away from anything and not easy to get to. I haven't seen that entrance before.

As to what it may had to do with the event is that a lot of the belts belonged to the people who walked into the PP HQ, as well Dr Synders belt was there.

Neocrons_coward
28-06-04, 02:18
Hi,
I want to know is there a way the jail is gonna be friendly and u can actually get in there?? I want to go exploring and everything but it dont let you and that GMS poor coffee into the mainframe so the charcyers go funny

yahan tica

Candaman
28-06-04, 03:14
not sure how you could exploit there as it is far away from anything and not easy to get to. I haven't seen that entrance before.

As to what it may had to do with the event is that a lot of the belts belonged to the people who walked into the PP HQ, as well Dr Synders belt was there.

Again as a participant of the event the event was in PPHQ so maybe u should take my word for it or maybe ask nidd as he crashed the party.

And ur not meant to know what the exploit is and sure as hell not meant to talk about it on the forums so stfu about that

Psycho Killa
28-06-04, 04:46
Hi,
I want to know is there a way the jail is gonna be friendly

Friendly to who? Its friendly to anyone with negative soullight. It will never be friendly to normal soullight runners or atleast I damn well hope it wont. I would use it more myself if having negative soullight wasn't impossible to keep up.

Archeus
28-06-04, 09:18
Again as a participant of the event the event was in PPHQ so maybe u should take my word for it or maybe ask nidd as he crashed the party.

Must of been a different event then. I picked up 15 belts, about half of them positive soul light all filled with good stuff (Stealth III, Pistol PA3, multislotted various spells, INQ4 armor, Monk PA).

It was just Dr Snyders belt was there, and I also know some of the belts were not Protopharm people.

And ur not meant to know what the exploit is and sure as hell not meant to talk about it on the forums so stfu about that

Not asking you to. So your saying that secrect area has always been there?

I want to know is there a way the jail is gonna be friendly and u can actually get in there??

Whack a vendor and it will drop your soul light to a level where you can go in. As long as your soul light is 5 or lower you can go into the place.

winnoc
28-06-04, 09:25
Been there once, on my -56sl MC tank.
I found it interesting, never found the secret tunnel to neocron though.
I did however swim in the sewers there for a bit, and i found nothing but closed off places, but the map showed more things ahead.

Now if only one could get out of the water again :-)

Archeus
28-06-04, 09:41
Now if only one could get out of the water again :-)

They put a ladder in.

There are four entrances into the place.
- Broken fence to sewer near OZ static Butchee spawn (Forget which OZ)
- Walking way in via OZ mutant church zone
- Front entrance just East of NC main entrance (1 zone away)
- Via secret passageway in Bump. Not for people hostile to TS though.