PDA

View Full Version : 399 Stones of Jordan have been sold to merchants, apparently.

Moscow
27-06-04, 18:39
I was building up a new character on Battle.Net when, upon achieving level seven, the message "399 Stones of Jordan have been sold to merchants". So my question is thus:

What the bloody hell is that all about?

I've been told that when someone sells the SOJ to a merchant, that specific SOJ is then added to the Gambling "pool", but I've no way of verifying this. Could anyone clear this up for me?

Also, on a similar note, how do you Trapassin's circumvent lightning and fire immunities on creatures? I've tried Blade Sentries but for all the good they do I might as well slap the enemy with a wet fish.

Thanks in advance.

Peace.

-Moscow

PsychoAlchy
27-06-04, 19:04
once the number of soj's sold on a realm get to a "trigger vlaue" (not shure on the exact number but around the 1k mark i think.)
A diablo clone is spawned, this diablo spawns next to a superunique mob u go close to (Griswold for Tristram, Rakanishu for the cold plains, and so on. personly i go for griswold cos there is a lot of cover in the area to hide from him.)
once he is dead he drops a unique charm with the following stats

Required Level: 70
+1 To All Skills
+10-20 To All Attributes (varies)
All Resistances +10-20 (varies)
+5-10% To Experience Gained (varies)

u can only have 1 of them on your char at anyone time and it cannot be placed into trade window.

when i c that the number of sold soj's is around the 750 - 800 mark i stay in the game till they reach the trigger vlaue and diablo clone is spawned so i can drop him for 1 of the charms. :D

as for the trap sin get a decent merc to kill mobs u cant and or a shadow to help out too the blades are just crap. failing them just leg it :lol:

anyways hope this has helped out some things ive posted may of changed been a while since ive played Diablo.

Gotterdammerung
27-06-04, 19:04
I don't know what game you are talking about, but wouldn't it be easier to ask on their forums ?

BombShell
27-06-04, 19:05
I don't know what game you are talking about, but wouldn't it be easier to ask on their forums ?

diablo 2

once the number of soj's sold on a realm get to a "trigger vlaue" (not shure on the exact number but around the 1k mark i think.)
A diablo clone is spawned, this diablo spawns next to a superunique mob u go close to (Griswold for Tristram, Rakanishu for the cold plains, and so on. personly i go for griswold cos there is a lot of cover in the area to hide from him.)
once he is dead he drops a unique charm with the following stats

Required Level: 70
+1 To All Skills
+10-20 To All Attributes (varies)
All Resistances +10-20 (varies)
+5-10% To Experience Gained (varies)

u can only have 1 of them on your char at anyone time and it cannot be placed into trade window.

when i c that the number of sold soj's is around the 750 - 800 mark i stay in the game till they reach the trigger vlaue and diablo clone is spawned so i can drop him for 1 of the charms. :D

as for the trap sin get a decent merc to kill mobs u cant and or a shadow to help out too the blades are just crap. failing them just leg it :lol:

anyways hope this has helped out some things ive posted may of changed been a while since ive played Diablo.

i think thats another rumer. diablo spawned for me when it was like 98 sojs sold. got the charm but the game isnt the way it used to be so i dont play it anymore.

and he was ezy to kill my pali wasted him in 5 mins. well i seen a tank trying to kill him for 15 :) but to bad my account died :( so no mroe pali but i was proud of him lvl 99 pali Foh/Smiter. bered armor and over 2200 hlt over 44 skill points in everything 23 in single skill point skills :) so i had every skill at my finger tips as a pali :) and around 400 resis in all.

resis is somewut bugged i belived or not. but u always needed to over lap resis. +100 even in hell to take minor damage from element attacks.

Bred
27-06-04, 19:23
Yes, why the D2 stuff in teh neocron stuff?

www.diabloii.net

besides D2 sucks since 1.1 arrived. Not cause i lost some SOJs or because i lost some charms, but because I have a 89 zon with a WF a Valor, amongst other things that can bare hunt hell. The game was banging then they screwed it.

Bred

tomparadox
27-06-04, 19:33
bah... i play this game :p i play on open battle.net... im one of the ones that duels on the game for fun :all of meh armor is custom made along with my char, noone can hit me, not even a smite...

BombShell
27-06-04, 19:50
bah... i play this game :p i play on open battle.net... im one of the ones that duels on the game for fun :all of meh armor is custom made along with my char, noone can hit me, not even a smite...

lies smite can hit anyone. it cant be blocked and it cant miss and if ur doing 3k damage with it. ur down in a sec. that was smite. o and my runspeed was capped for a pali :). i cookie cut that game too :)

Shujin
27-06-04, 19:50
diablo 2

i think thats another rumer.
its not a rumour ive killed him before.

VetteroX
27-06-04, 20:14
one of the reasons I stoped plying diablo 2, all item based, barely any skill invloved anymore.

tiikeri
27-06-04, 20:27
Wrong games forums to ask, but still..

The soj sell is so easily exploited..

while still i played d2x , for one days DiabloClones hunting i got 5 annihiluses...

so easy, too easy.

But still wrong forum :)

Menolak
27-06-04, 20:37
People still play Diablo2?

tomparadox
27-06-04, 20:43
lies smite can hit anyone. it cant be blocked and it cant miss and if ur doing 3k damage with it. ur down in a sec. that was smite. o and my runspeed was capped for a pali :). i cookie cut that game too :)

hahahahahaha... your funny...

i dont lie, iv done it. and actuly im not down in one hit. i have 10 million health in my health pool. i found a way to make myself literly almost invinsible.

greendonkeyuk
27-06-04, 22:54
jeez tom youve done that in like EVERY game youve ever played it seems. only last week you were telling us you had an uber ppu in nc now youre doin it in diabolo too. is there no end to your uberness? :D

tomparadox
27-06-04, 23:06
ir 1337 ch34tr. i used a program i found & modifyed to make the char, because on open bnet the char is stored on your computer. open bnet is for the people like me who make all those "haxxed" items and shit.

Mumblyfish
27-06-04, 23:11
ir 1337 ch34tr. i used a program i found & modifyed to make the char, because on open bnet the char is stored on your computer. open bnet is for the people like me who make all those "haxxed" items and shit.
PRINNY SLASH!

http://members.cox.net/redstormpopcorn/img/dood/printalk2.jpg

DOOD!

"OMFG LAMER!!" rules apply except on Geopanels with a "WTFHAX?" Geostone modifier.

tomparadox
27-06-04, 23:14
what the hell?

Shujin
28-06-04, 03:11
yea because all the exploits have really been taken care of. no more duping even possible they've fixxed like every exploit. and even maphack is dangerous because they have some method if finding out about it and assloads of people gettin banned for it ( not banned accounts, they ban CDKEYS! )

Shujin
28-06-04, 03:14
dude open dont count anyone can have a uber char in open its fuckin cheaters haven theres no fuckin point in even playing open unless u have pirated d2 / d2x.. open < all

yavimaya
28-06-04, 09:10

Dude, there are still hundreds of thousands of people all over the world still playing Ultima Online... and thats where we want Neocron... I dont know if KK realise this... but im sure they do.
Anyways, im sure they would like it too, to still have over 100k subscribers after almost 10 years (or more?).

tomparadox
28-06-04, 15:01
dude open dont count anyone can have a uber char in open its fuckin cheaters haven theres no fuckin point in even playing open unless u have pirated d2 / d2x.. open < all
Dude, then go RP, i dont care, but i can tell you this MY char isent creatable anymore, i can tell you this that ONLY 1 or 2 other people have my kind of char setup. you know why? my char is version 0.9, wich is more stable than they are now.

And also there are a TON of people that dont RP, iv beeten the game a couple of times, it gets old to me. so i whent on the open.

And its not so bad when all the people on there do it.

Darth Slayer
28-06-04, 16:12
Can all you Diablo 2 Peeps GET THE FUCK OUT OF THESE FORUMS.... :lol:
Kthnxbye....... :D
Seriously as Gotter said the D2 Official or unoffical for u haxxors must be a better place to post your questions, unless all the D2 Players are here in Neocron. NOZZZZZZZZZZZ runs and hides somewhere by DOY....... :eek:

t0tt3
28-06-04, 16:39

Refraise it to "People still play Neocron?"....
its like over 20 k that plays d2 daily and thats even more then KK can dream about, but then again its Blizzard that sold over 4 millions of copys pre order ONLY for warcraft 3.

Think about that! If Tentacle10/Big ben could have 0.01% of that they would be so pleased. *Yes I know Blizzards RTS aint a MMORPG*

But how many will pre order WoW? :wtf:

Moscow
28-06-04, 17:25
Seriously as Gotter said the D2 Official or unoffical for u haxxors must be a better place to post your questions, unless all the D2 Players are here in Neocron. NOZZZZZZZZZZZ runs and hides somewhere by DOY....... :eek:

I just fail to see the point in opening up a new forum account on an "official" board just to get an answer one question, especially when I know that Diablo 2 players frequent this board.

Likewise, plenty of other threads have been opened which are to do with other games besides Neocron. Why single tis particular one out?

Anyway, the thread can be closed now I suppose; the question's been answered.

Peace.

-Moscow

Mumblyfish
28-06-04, 17:37

Discuss about Neocron, other MMORPGs, movies, community issues and other off topic stuff.

Fail.

Samhain
28-06-04, 21:41
its like over 20 k that plays d2 daily and thats even more then KK can dream about, but then again its Blizzard that sold over 4 millions of copys pre order ONLY for warcraft 3.

yes. then again it's blizzard, a company which rarely produces anything of even slight originality, all their fucking games are the same pile of shit that has the "best" path that everyone memorizes, and then they release games that are just a rehash of the same old game and everyone buys it because it's got "blizzard" on it.

I'm not sure if there's another game company I dislike more than blizzard.