PDA

View Full Version : FANG OP war video vol2 (host needed)

phunqe
25-06-04, 13:16
Heya,

if I recall correctly there was a request of this video a while back but noone had it. I found it, but I don't have anywhere to host it atm.

It's 126Mb and I hadn't seen it before.

I could not find it in the the German forum either.

If interest exists and someone wants to host it, I'll upload it.

Cheers.

cRazy2003
25-06-04, 14:51
ive got 100gb of bandwidth but only 1gb of space, and ive probably used most of it up, so im not sure

[TgR]KILLER
25-06-04, 14:53
this is one of those vids of the original 3 right?

2 OP war vids and the 3rd was a promo vid for nc.. if i'm not mistaking.

PreX
25-06-04, 15:07
nope there were 3 op war videos and one promo.

tomparadox
25-06-04, 15:09
yo, PM me ill help ya out...

[TgR]KILLER
25-06-04, 15:10
then i miss one i think :/ :( don't know what one the only one left on my pc is the promo one.

SilentEye
25-06-04, 15:24
I only seen the Promo video :( I would love to see the 3 OP battles!

ezza
25-06-04, 17:22
one of the op battles wasnt put on the engilsh forum, i only found it on the german forum, and it had some german speaking on it, proberbly team speak chat, was pretty good as well

[TgR]KILLER
25-06-04, 17:59
i saw that one.. it just had a few german words in it not alot.. it started with everybody standing in the entrance of an OP.. think it was simmons can't remmeber..

Candaman
25-06-04, 18:05
one of the op battles wasnt put on the engilsh forum, i only found it on the german forum, and it had some german speaking on it, proberbly team speak chat, was pretty good as well

it was FAnG ts and most of it was sayoko apart from right at the end when its LEFF. And if memory is correct the video with everyone at the start is the 3rd video and is @ northstar while the 4th video is a massive fight mainly @ simmons

Underground
25-06-04, 18:57
it was FAnG ts and most of it was sayoko apart from right at the end when its LEFF. And if memory is correct the video with everyone at the start is the 3rd video and is @ northstar while the 4th video is a massive fight mainly @ simmons
They wernt recording when i went on there drunk did they ? 8| :(

phunqe
25-06-04, 19:05
I think I've found a host.

I'll have the 3rd one soon as well.

This one is fighting only, don't know where it is. It's mainly near a GR building but I cannot make out precisely where.
There is also a WB spawning near the GR.

-FN-
23-07-04, 03:27
Sorry for bumping an old thread - but I would've just posted asking for these videos anyway and the thread pretty well describes them :)

I've been stockpiling a few videos over at http://nc.synergyxr.net/ in the Videos (http://nc.synergyxr.net/files.php?cat=videos) section and only have the original FaNG promo video. If there are subsequent videos, could someone PM me a link to them so I can put them up?

Also, I want to be giving accurate props to those who are making these awesome videos so please correct me or fill in any info :)

- FN -

Benjie
23-07-04, 03:39
Hmm. Maybe someone can host my PvP vid when I get it done.
I'm just being a lazy bum about it, and I'm kind of a noob at this so I'd rather take my time creating something good rather than rushing something terrible.
Anyway, the point being sex.

Candaman
23-07-04, 04:46
swork has actually done a new vid i don't know if he want the link public yet though i'll have to ask him

and1guy
23-07-04, 08:38
I seen it.. the new video ROCKS! <3 crazy color drug effects :D

Swork > KK + sony + dreamworks + every other company out there :D

phunqe
23-07-04, 09:18
Sorry for bumping an old thread - but I would've just posted asking for these videos anyway and the thread pretty well describes them :)

I've been stockpiling a few videos over at http://nc.synergyxr.net/ in the Videos (http://nc.synergyxr.net/files.php?cat=videos) section and only have the original FaNG promo video. If there are subsequent videos, could someone PM me a link to them so I can put them up?

Also, I want to be giving accurate props to those who are making these awesome videos so please correct me or fill in any info :)

- FN -

I have fang #2 and #3 at home. I can put them up temporarly for you to download, or if you have an ftp I can put them there.

This would be tonight CET or tomorrow Saturday. Working atm :)

I don't have the one and1guy is talking about I think...

hinch
23-07-04, 10:21
I seen it.. the new video ROCKS! <3 crazy color drug effects :D

Swork > KK + sony + dreamworks + every other company out there :D

what you mean to say is fang > * :)

Terayon
23-07-04, 11:23
ya i want to see those videos again. i had to reformat after i saw them :(. i only think ive seen the promo and then one other one once.

Tratos
23-07-04, 13:10
Currently Uploading to Webhost:

FAnG Vid #1
FAnG Vid #2
FAnG Vid #3
Saza's Tank Venue Vid

I shall edit this post once they are uploaded :)

phunqe
23-07-04, 13:11
Currently Uploading to Webhost:

FAnG Vid #1
FAnG Vid #2
FAnG Vid #3
Saza's Tank Venue Vid

I shall edit this post once they are uploaded :)

Excellent, I will check to see #2 and #3 are the same as I have.

Tratos
23-07-04, 13:57
This is gonna take quite a while it seems :) as ive found Silent Eyes "Evidence" video aswell and will be upoading that but as the files i am uploading are all around 100mb it may take quite some time. i will post all the links once they are done.