View Full Version : Subscription Ends September 14th

Rude Boi
24-06-04, 21:03
as u can c in my title, my subscription ends on september the 14th, and as we all know, BDOY comes out on the 1st.....

which makes me wonder what will happen to me on the 1st,

will i get a payed 14 day trial of BDOY ...... o.0
will i get a extend trail of BDOY ;)
or will i loose the 14 of game play :(

right now im thinking its the last 1.... but i realy want to know what is gona happen

msdong
24-06-04, 21:08
continue play NC-Classic ....

Rude Boi
24-06-04, 21:14
o.0.....

i thought all servers were bein converted to BDOY....

and wont it b a lil lonely :P

msdong
24-06-04, 21:43
o.0.....

i thought all servers were bein converted to BDOY....

and wont it b a lil lonely :P

MJS talked about that but it wasnt a shure thing.
well your chars going to doy, not shure about servers.
hey that mean lots of rareguns for you ;)

J. Folsom
24-06-04, 22:58
If you've pre-ordered BDoY you'll get an extra month of play time, if you dind't, you'll just get to play on the Neocron classic servers. :p

Epsilon 5
24-06-04, 23:19
MJS talked about that but it wasnt a shure thing.
well your chars going to doy, not shure about servers.
hey that mean lots of rareguns for you ;)

The current servers will be upgraded to DOY, and a nc-classic server will be added. You shouldn't lose anything by getting DoY

amfest
25-06-04, 00:04
YOu won't get to access the bdoy server with your current characters on it. They will be there when you finally upgrade to BDOY.

As you currently pay for a basic neocron subscription you'll have to start up a new character on the classic neocron server. I'm sure there will be some people there as some would rather wait and hear the comments made about BDOY rather than paying money upfront. I'm sure there will be all sorts of threads popping up saying is it worth it? Should I upgrade? BDOY isn't worth it! BDOY is worth it! I QUIT!! MJS I SEX J00!! :D

So the question is .. which are you? a person who waits? or a person who wants to be one of the first :)

Menolak
26-06-04, 04:46
hmmm..I got the same problem, one account runs out on august 1st, the other september 1...
So if Doy is gonna be out September 1st, when will the hotfixes/patches come? September 2nd? I'm gonna wait until like the 15th of september to see if Doy works..

Cnug
27-06-04, 13:35
so will all characters be transfered to the bdoy servers? will there be any servers that will start "clean" without any old nc chars?

greendonkeyuk
27-06-04, 14:56
hmmm..I got the same problem, one account runs out on august 1st, the other september 1...
So if Doy is gonna be out September 1st, when will the hotfixes/patches come? September 2nd? I'm gonna wait until like the 15th of september to see if Doy works..

cant you just smell the confidence. hahaha.

Not sure cnug, most people prefer to transfer their chars to the bdoy servers. why would you want a "clean" server anyway? neptune?

Rude Boi
27-06-04, 17:07
if i go to bdoy, id prefer a clean server :P

dunno why, just would

Neocrons_coward
28-06-04, 02:21
as u can c in my title, my subscription ends on september the 14th, and as we all know, BDOY comes out on the 1st.....

which makes me wonder what will happen to me on the 1st,

will i get a payed 14 day trial of BDOY ...... o.0
will i get a extend trail of BDOY ;)
or will i loose the 14 of game play :(

right now im thinking its the last 1.... but i realy want to know what is gona happen

y sdont u get em to take it out ur bank account on a regular basis like monthly take the payment then u aint gonna need to top up despite somedtimes they didnt take payment so i get a months free not that im complaining keep it up gms ehhe

amfest
28-06-04, 02:26
I doubt there will be a clean BDOY server where everyone starts off fresh. NC classic if you want to start off fresh and try and power level to pk everyone trying to level :p

Bl@zed
28-06-04, 08:20
mine ends 8/16/04, yay! :o

formori
28-06-04, 12:50
having a clean server would sove the problem with having too many rares around, and might make money worth something again.

then again, would most people want to level their chars again? possably not

J. Folsom
28-06-04, 14:21
having a clean server would sove the problem with having too many rares around, and might make money worth something again.

then again, would most people want to level their chars again? possably not
Which is why I personally have suggested multiple times that the existing servers stay, and one new server get's added. That way people can choose for themselves.

Rude Boi
28-06-04, 16:48
it would solve them kinda probs, but if chars were carried over, the same asholes that fuck people over now would carry on doing it, just in diffrent ways :rolleyes:

Velvet
28-06-04, 18:23
it would solve them kinda probs, but if chars were carried over, the same asholes that fuck people over now would carry on doing it, just in diffrent ways :rolleyes:

Poor DoY noobs :eek:
I would like to have a "fresh" DoY server. Would settle a lot of problems. :rolleyes: