PDA

View Full Version : My second video

Saza
24-06-04, 07:59
Well here it is in all its glory. Just a few random fights I had in Pepper Park :) a couple of days back.

Download (40 MB) (http://www.neo-resource.co.uk/secondvideo.zip)

Thanks to:

Muse for making the soundtrack (Newborn)
Astrix and Snipes of PoLiCe, _Crazy_ of ECO, SneakyHex and ]-[azard of TGM, Nvidia of DarK, and anyone else who appeared in the footage.

This is time its me playing, you can tell because im in first person and I use slasher :D .

Post comments here please :) .

Cheers guys.

and1guy
24-06-04, 08:13
cool beans.. u should bump up the quality so i could read the names in local tho =) btw were you using fraps or what other kind of recording shtuff?

Benjie
24-06-04, 08:26
That was quick!

Saza
24-06-04, 08:29
Eh wha Benjie?

Well and1guy, I connect my video camera to my graphics card and record it on that, then pull it off the tape using firewire/Premiere. No hit to FPS and easily doable.

cRazy2003
24-06-04, 11:47
i owned all in that fight, well some, but it was still pwnage

-=BlackBeard=-
24-06-04, 11:56
crazy u suck :) wen i was on saza there was no melee tank was there

cRazy2003
24-06-04, 12:27
crazy u suck :) wen i was on saza there was no melee tank was there

congrats for saying a sentence which made no sense, seriously, it made no sense, i cant give a reply because i dunno what the shit your talking about.

anyways *pushes BB over to one side*

nice video saza, quality bit low but the music and editing, and fighting is good =P

nd for anyone im the one in the white spy PA running into pepper park, running around saza and when getting to low health running back out and generally trying to get on his nerves :) cant remember who anyone else was specifically though.

n3m
24-06-04, 12:35
First person, respect :P

and an APU again eh? :lol:

ufora
24-06-04, 12:46
arg when i download it, it said it was corrupt

cRazy2003
24-06-04, 12:48
arg when i download it, it said it was corrupt

you need to download a divx plugin and player

SilentEye
24-06-04, 12:57
Nice video, it's a pitty I aint very good at PvP, my guys are always gimped but, nice job.

Magic Sausage
24-06-04, 13:01
Awsome sound... Awsome Action... Awsome Vid

5 Stars :D

Next Lan Party I DJ at this video will be on the projector for sure.

mishkin
24-06-04, 13:01
Think at least one of those APUs was me on proxy... spies die easily to a HL :p

Jailbird
24-06-04, 13:07
Eh wha Benjie?

Well and1guy, I connect my video camera to my graphics card and record it on that, then pull it off the tape using firewire/Premiere. No hit to FPS and easily doable.

what graphics card you got? and what did you use to connect the camera to the card?

Candaman
24-06-04, 13:10
u really have to learn to stop healing before u zone

Koshinn
24-06-04, 14:17
Awsome sound... Awsome Action... Awsome Vid

5 Stars :D

Next Lan Party I DJ at this video will be on the projector for sure.

You DJ at lan parties? Um.. doesn't everyone wear headphones so they cant hear anyway?

Tratos
24-06-04, 14:51
really cool, i really liked the bit with the black screen :lol: :lol: :lol

Very Nice Vid :D

hinch
24-06-04, 15:28
if that video was made on pluto and in the last few days i think that apu thats running around nuking the 2 tanks was me.

i remember fighting a hc and a melee tank in pp the other night and there was a couple of spies hanging around then a pe with a damn termi got me just when he was down to health lvl of1 more shot and he's dead

tomparadox
24-06-04, 16:15
... I downloaded it but it dont work... all it dose is play the music.... O_o. Iv tryed playin it in winamp/windowsmedia player 9...

Anyone help me with this?

FlashFF
24-06-04, 16:36
www.divx.com (http://www.divx.com)
Get the codec.
Then you should be able to see it.
If that doesnt work, go back and get the play and use that.
If that doesnt work, youve lost me...

Saza
24-06-04, 16:50
Hehe cheers guys. Well crazy, you're damn fast I'll say that much...

And yeah Tratos, I think the black screen works too. I'm a spy. Standing still in pepper park is not going to do my health any favours :D .

what graphics card you got? and what did you use to connect the camera to the card?
I use a Radeon 9800 PRO (pwnage) and then run an s-video to phono connector into my s-video port, and then some phono cables into my video camera. I record it on that, and then use firewire to pull it off again. Nice n' simple. I may try using a pure s-video cable, see what the quality is like on that.

tomparadox
24-06-04, 16:55
Ok, Ty the codec thing worked. Nice vidio

ou7blaze
24-06-04, 17:11
That video was boring.

Who was the spy u were fighting literally just standing there wtf...

One thing i was suprised no PPU;s O_o !!!

Saza
24-06-04, 17:15
That video was boring.
Each to their own :) .

garyu69
24-06-04, 17:43
Nice video.
Got to love the choice of music too.

Saza
24-06-04, 17:44
Muse > u.

Nuff' said :p .

Jailbird
24-06-04, 17:49
I use a Radeon 9800 PRO (pwnage) and then run an s-video to phono connector into my s-video port, and then some phono cables into my video camera. I record it on that, and then use firewire to pull it off again. Nice n' simple. I may try using a pure s-video cable, see what the quality is like on that.

am trying to do that using my Panasonic video camera but I think am missing something.

I connected The S Video cable from the camera to my Geforce Ti 4800se and thats all.. but nothing apears on the camera. so am I missing something?

Saza
24-06-04, 18:01
am trying to do that using my Panasonic video camera but I think am missing something.

I connected The S Video cable from the camera to my Geforce Ti 4800se and thats all.. but nothing apears on the camera. so am I missing something?
Ah shit Nvidia :( . I think Nvidia has some sort of program to sort this out but I have no idea how to use it. Any Nvidia fan boi's around? I'm talking about the equivelant to ATI's Catalyst program, if it has one.

Jailbird
24-06-04, 18:25
Ah shit Nvidia :( . I think Nvidia has some sort of program to sort this out but I have no idea how to use it. Any Nvidia fan boi's around? I'm talking about the equivelant to ATI's Catalyst program, if it has one.

I think my problem is I dont know what to do to get the Camera show what appears on the PC. I was able to connect the PC to the Television and image appeared but I dont know what buttons to press on the camera to make the image appear there.

Saza
24-06-04, 18:29
That's exactly it - you need to configure your GFX card to display through two ports, but I have no clue how to do it on Nvidia cards.

Edit:

Try this, this might be it. The Nvidia Forceware...

http://www.nvidia.com/page/software.html

Jest
24-06-04, 18:30
That's exactly it - you need to configure ure GFX card to display through two ports, but I have no clue how to do it on Nvidia cards.Maybe you can write up a tutorial for doing it with ATI cards. Id be interesting in reading it.

Saza
24-06-04, 18:38
1) Download the ATI Catalyst (http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html) and install it.

2) Connect your video camera to your graphics card via the S-Video port.

3) Insert a blank tape into your camera and set your camera to VCR mode.

4) Right click on the ATI catalyst button on your taskbar, and go to Settings, ATI Display Settings.

5) Click the Displays tab and then click the red button next to the TV picture.

6) Your camera should now display exactly the same as what your monitor is seeing.

7) Start recording.

Hope this helps Jest :) .

Jailbird
24-06-04, 19:37
That's exactly it - you need to configure your GFX card to display through two ports, but I have no clue how to do it on Nvidia cards.

Edit:

Try this, this might be it. The Nvidia Forceware...

http://www.nvidia.com/page/software.html

k. I went under "Nview Display Mode" and choose the following

nView Modes: Clone
Display pair: Analog Display + TV

but still nothing appears on the Camera.. i think it doesnt detect it.

Saza
24-06-04, 20:13
k. I went under "Nview Display Mode" and choose the following

nView Modes: Clone
Display pair: Analog Display + TV

but still nothing appears on the Camera.. i think it doesnt detect it.
Well as I said I'm not entirely sure on Nvidia... You will have to get someone who knows about the Nvidia cards. Sorry dude :( .

INFERNO22
24-06-04, 22:56
i just got my NEW Pc and im making a movie 2 , its like a craxe now to make PvP moviez

ezza
24-06-04, 23:10
i just got my NEW Pc and im making a movie 2 , its like a craxe now to make PvP moviez
more the better(as long as there good ;) )

hivemind
24-06-04, 23:17
I dunno.

Looks like 6 low quality minutes of a how-to video on zoneline whoring...

ezza
24-06-04, 23:28
I dunno.

Looks like 6 low quality minutes of a how-to video on zoneline whoring...
ya i just watched it now, its ok, but its just pp battles, i mean theres never any major danger cos your only a safe zone away.

i prefered the first one out and about where its kill or be killed

not zone whore 2004

Androth
24-06-04, 23:36
Love the editing... Not to sure about the size though... o_O You should call it "Low quality diary of a zone whore..." imho :D

Psycho_SquiRReL
26-06-04, 02:06
Love the editing... Not to sure about the size though... o_O You should call it "Low quality diary of a zone whore..." imho :D

we should call you " Mr originality"

cRazy2003
26-06-04, 02:15
we should call you " Mr originality"

we should call that funny.

INFERNO22
26-06-04, 12:08
we should call that funny.
Rofl :lol:

GambitFlame
26-06-04, 12:20
good stuff and total respect for the top quality muisc you use