PDA

View Full Version : A Scenario

Jaffo
24-06-04, 03:41
ok ive had a little problem which this scenario is based on
after reading please reply with what action you would take if any

ok

your just taking a cruise around the wastelands wen u see a runner from a allied/neutral faction whos in a clan you have a NAP with.

for no apprent reason he opens fire and kill you. Ofc at this u are a little bemused at what has happed and dm him to see y this happend. u get no answer. u check with ur clan to c if u still have a nap with this clan and the answer is yes.

the way i c it is, that a random pking like that shouldnt go unpunished and the best way to resolve it is to pk him back.

this scenario recently happed to me and i took the above action to pk him back. and then Dmed him to tell him why i killed him and he was liek ok thats fair enough were even 1 kill each.

i then tell my clan what happened and they are very mad at me and start yelling becuase i shouldnt kill a nap clan member even though he killed me - so what there saying is that its ok for them to pk us but not ok to pk them wtf???? they say it will only cause problems for them as a clan and to pk him back is just selfish. im like wtf how is it selfish and what probs has it caused u he pked me so i pked him and that is what i see is fair.

so i guess the question im askign is would u take revenge or just let it go?

Scikar
24-06-04, 03:52
Find the leader of his clan, DM him, get him to sort it out. If he doesn't, there's no point in there being a NAP between your clans.

amfest
24-06-04, 03:52
The proper course of action is to take it to their clan's leaders. If they have a runner who's opeing fire on peopel they have cease fires with and such then they should take care of them and if an appropiate action isnt' taken then they can be fair game to your clan. By you killing them also without going through the proper channels can crumble the whole thing and all out war can begin.

le noob
24-06-04, 03:55
just dont tell your clan about it cuz damn sure the guy who pked you first probably isn't gonna tell his so its just between you two then not a clan thing

Jaffo
24-06-04, 03:58
our clan leaders have spoken and if u read our ingame clan forums you would be able to see many threads titled a new NAP with **** clan

what gets me so mad is the fact im not allowed to avenge my death becusae apprently we have a nap with them

i tell our leader that that clan and faction cannot be trusted and its turning out to be true

but still she says we have a nap and yet the random pks begin

just gets me so mad that im not allowed to do ne thing

amfest
24-06-04, 04:09
If things just seem totally wrong to you then leave the clan. Then go get as much revenge as you want. Form a clan called NAP renegades :p

Cyphor
24-06-04, 04:13
If they attack and kill you, their fair game imo. Just make sure your clan leader knows it happened and why so if asked they can sort it out. Doesn't sound like the best of clans if they expect you to just stand and get killed by allies, out of interest would they have still been annoyed if you had killed him the first time he attacked you?