PDA

View Full Version : yet again, another new site... Need feedback...

tomparadox
23-06-04, 21:12
Ok, i got sick of phpnuke, so i made another site useing e107, wich seems to be a lot better than phpnuke...

Anyway heres the site: http://lostomega.net/

you do half to register, but i made it so you dont need to check your e-mail, and the forum is built into e107, so you dont half to register 2 times to get to the forum, and registering should go faster without haveing to wait for the e-mail...

Anyway, Feel free to post what you think.
Thanks

cRazy2003
23-06-04, 21:13
lol everyone says php nuke gives stick but its never given me any trouble whatsoever.

NS_CHROME54
23-06-04, 21:15
reduce the size of the header image, it looks horrible being that large compared to the rest of the layout. match it all evenly.

-FN-
23-06-04, 21:21
It's kinda dark - I was tempted to get a flashlight out...

I've not had any experience with phpNuke, but it looks just like most of the phpNuke modules I've seen - how is it different?

plague
23-06-04, 21:23
lol funneh enough i was just thinking same thing, needs to be a liil brighter, hard to c stuff :eek:

THE_TICK!!!!
23-06-04, 21:24
hmmm well now i feel TOTALLY nibish..my site sucks......<<<goes outside to hang himself from tree

tomparadox
23-06-04, 21:32
reduce the size of the header image, it looks horrible being that large compared to the rest of the layout. match it all evenly. yea, im makein a new one. still working on it...

Its Dark O_o...

edit:

hmmm well now i feel TOTALLY nibish..my site sucks......<<<goes outside to hang himself from tree
opps, soz about that...i dident code the site if that helps :p but i made most of the logos and stuff...

edit:

I've not had any experience with phpNuke, but it looks just like most of the phpNuke modules I've seen - how is it different?
phpnuke you half to do most of the stuff when your an admin, IE for the downloads for this all you do is stick em in a folder with an FTP prog then select them in a dropdown list, type its name and it auto detects how big it is and posts it in the catagory you say... And i dont like PHPbb ( no offense to anyone who uses it ^^ )

And with phpnuke you half to manualy code most of the plugins, this you jest stick them in a folder and e107 installs them itself...

plague
23-06-04, 21:33
lol no er site is good :D u should c me first web page, that was somthing looked like very old hacker page (black bg, green text) only more different uglyy colors and some stupid link can't remember now lol..... So don't hang er self just got fix teh bottons cuz graphic don't work on them :D...

msdong
23-06-04, 21:34
remove the red on green logos. red green may look cool on cloth but its not that eyefriendly.
lol, dont hang youself. making websites is a hard task even for megacorps.
i did 4 banners until the last one looked good in my eyes.

tomparadox
23-06-04, 21:37
remove the red on green logos. red green may look cool on cloth but its not that eyefriendly.
lol, dont hang youself. making websites is a hard task even for megacorps.
i did 4 banners until the last one looked good in my eyes.
how would blue look? like light blue?

msdong
23-06-04, 21:52
...like light blue?

metallic ?

edit: uh, jpg in 25% is horrible :D

tomparadox
23-06-04, 21:55
metallic ?
hm. ill see what i can make and post it...

edit:

ok, heres something iv made for the logo, tell me what you think...

http://www.lostomega.net/LO2.png

tomparadox
23-06-04, 22:22
OK, http://lostomega.net/ . iv changed the news bar. Tell me how it looks.