PDA

View Full Version : Regarding In Game Insults

Bred
23-06-04, 21:10
I understand that KK does not want there to be in game insulting. Please do no take this as bashing KK, thats not my intent.

That said, I'm allowed to get ripped off by a constructor, one of the coolest things about this game, but i'm not allowed to call him a sh!t head or a f!cking idiot or anything. I understand KK doesn't want the abuse, but if you ask me it doesn't "flow" with the rest of the game. I can chase the guy down and molest him with a weapon, but i can't call him names. This just doesn't make sense to me. What does everybody else think?

Bred

cRazy2003
23-06-04, 21:12
ive never really took much notice of this but not being able to call people names like that i really dont like at all. i mean why dont they just ban swearing full stop ffs

darknessfairy
23-06-04, 21:14
I agree...

This game is for age 18+, but it seems like we are not treated like it should be. We are not 5 year olds whose mummy doesnt want us to hear bad words.

This is an adult rated game. Please treat us like adults..

That said, some people who do say certain things, which are banned from here, act like they are 5, so maybe it's them bringing us down ?

As for the forum being swear-word filtered...same applies per my original comment.

tomparadox
23-06-04, 21:14
i agree, That is BS... IMO if he rips you off you should be able to call him a name... IMO if he takes offense to being called "shit head" then he needs to get a life...

Odin
23-06-04, 21:16
Again we aren't talking about the occassional insult or swear. Were talking excessive common sense stuff and it is not up for discussion.