PDA

View Full Version : I got a story to tell

Roc-a-fella
23-06-04, 20:58
These forums are kinda dead with nerf discussion and stuff so i guess ill tell a story that happened to me latley.

I was chillen at my friends house smokin an chillin an the cops busted in with guns out an dogs an shit an put us in handcuffs.

As it turns out the cops have been watchin my friend for weeks cause he slings coke an deals a little weed to some people. An as it turns out someone tipped the cops off so they were watching him. They cuffed the 3 of us (Me my friend and the kid that it was his house).

They searched us an on my friend they found 10grams of coke an a gram a weed bagged up(So i guess it was an intention of selling). They found nothing on my other friend an they found my gun on me with no registration.

They took everything and a few days ago my friend went to upstate prison, i havent visited him yet because i will probobly be seeing him soon.(but not behing the plastic visitation booth) Me and my other friend basically got off, he got off with community service and i got off with a thick fine for having a gun.

So basically today i just canceled all my game accounts cause i dont think im gonna be fuckin with the internet much anymore. Ive told a few other people this story and they dont believe that i live in the projects an call me some internet thug an stuff. Any of you that know me i have a fairly hot heat and its not hard to make me mad, so i dont really wanna mess with the internet cause people dont really know me.

As i look out my window i see cops dressed as pheens no lie. I also think my friends have turned on me cause im pretty sure my cell is bugged and im damn sure my phone is bugged, im basically the last one of my crew that they aint locked up yet, and wether they catch me with shit im bettin they'll lock me up for affiliation. IVE NEVER been caught with drugs or anything this was just a bad situation that i got caught with a gun but the drugs werent mine. I am pretty satisfied with my ghetto fabolous life, i dont really ask for much an i dont really wanna change much.. but what happens happens, i goto keep the rent paid.

No lies here im not tryin to get people to like me an i sure aint a attention whore i just thought id share it for somethin knew for you guys to hear and mabye talk about thats all really.

darknessfairy
23-06-04, 21:02
I have two words to say: Shit man

Nidhogg
23-06-04, 21:06
Leaving thread and discussion of illegal activities. Use PMs to say goodbye please.

N