PDA

View Full Version : A Neocron Image

SilentEye
23-06-04, 01:45
Hey, I ran in to this picture and it so reminded me of Neocron, I had no place to show it and I think it'd be nice to share it.

It's really Cyber Punk'ish, me likes!

Author unknown, sorry :( <--- [EDIT] Look at the bottom of the pic, I'm a stupid fuck :lol:

I want to look like that in Neocron :mad: :(

RuButt
23-06-04, 02:57
man, i fucking know who hawk is.. hmm.. gimme a mom.. i think he made some apple comics or something

edit:

www.applegeeks.com

Clive tombstone
23-06-04, 05:53
Honestly, it looks a little of battle angel atillia (my favorite comic for a long while now ^^), but then again.. :D http://animadness.wz.cz/alita/alitab/alita1b.jpg

Dunno, great stuff, some people find it a bit gross, but, Personally, Im a little obsessed with cyborges to a good extent. I mean, gets a little grafic. but yah
http://dept.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/english/teacherpages/Linda/images/IMAGE002.JPG

amfest
23-06-04, 06:24
I wish there was more a robotic class in neocron that didn't have to level and their combat skills were set in stone pretty much according to their enhancements. The one way to advance the class is through jobs of sorts in order to earn cash for advancements to their body frame. And you could skip advancements in certain areas in order to get amore expensive advancement. I think it could work ;)

Logan_storm_03
23-06-04, 14:32
they dont remind me of neocron.. ..they reminde me of what neocron should of been

SilentEye
23-06-04, 14:37
I really like Cyborg's too, or stuff that humans wear which is such a cyborg'ish gear, like a robot arm, things like that.

I like them because there is not much known about it yet it looks super leet and you know the tool/robot is super strong or helpfull.

Dribble Joy
23-06-04, 14:54
I think mentioned somewhere was something about more cybernetic implants/body parts.

Like complete arm replacements and stuff.

SilentEye
23-06-04, 15:30
As for not starting a new thread, has anyone ever been to the following area in Neocron:

http://194.109.220.50:21000/weapon-depot-1.jpg
http://194.109.220.50:21000/weapon-depot-2.jpg

It's in the Industrial Area, I never been there, what a noob I am :p

Richard Slade
23-06-04, 15:44
Me wants to see some changes on the chars soon enough, might be a good idea to get the choice to make, wear and sell clothes?
So we still won't show our armor but can look quite different

Dribble Joy
23-06-04, 15:48
So we still won't show our armor but can look quite different
Afaik, armour will be visible.

Richard Slade
23-06-04, 15:50
Afaik, armour will be visible.

Doesn't all armors look kinda the same anyways? :wtf:

WebShock
23-06-04, 16:12
you would think with nc being millinea away, and the whole ceres disk thing, that the tank PA would look less like the MTV moonman.

You cant tell me the ceres disks didnt show how to make titanium laced baggy pants that didnt weigh as much as a mini. or a leather jacket that has plasma proof sheilding and bulletproof plates inside of it.

there is NO uniqueness in nc. fact of the matter is that 98% of the population will wear PA because its not about having an advantage, its get it, or get pwned.

nuff said. Back to Painkiller i go.

StryfeX
23-06-04, 16:24
As for not starting a new thread, has anyone ever been to the following area in Neocron:

<piccys>

It's in the Industrial Area, I never been there, what a noob I am :pYes you are a n00b. :p That's a very easy area to get to, just off PP3.

Anyway, I like that pic a lot. I wish NC could look like that.

--Stryfe

Scikar
23-06-04, 16:58
you would think with nc being millinea away, and the whole ceres disk thing, that the tank PA would look less like the MTV moonman.

You cant tell me the ceres disks didnt show how to make titanium laced baggy pants that didnt weigh as much as a mini. or a leather jacket that has plasma proof sheilding and bulletproof plates inside of it.

there is NO uniqueness in nc. fact of the matter is that 98% of the population will wear PA because its not about having an advantage, its get it, or get pwned.

nuff said. Back to Painkiller i go.

Looks about right to me actually. I doubt anyone could even walk wearing that much armor today, clearly the armor provides some assitance with that. If the scientists have found a way to provide the same protection for a lighter weight, then it follows that they can therefore provide a more protection for the same weight, which is the direction Tank PA appears to have taken.

Clive tombstone
23-06-04, 16:58
The thing with the comic Ive been reading for a while now is pretty cool, there concept on the "cyborg" theory is simply this, your eligable to be a cyborg as long as your brain is intact. This is taken to the extreme with the main character. She is only 1 percent organic (being that her brain)

Dunno if thats off topic, but total body replacment (mechanical) would be pretty cool in neocron, but I guess thats what a genrep is for :p

The thing is ams fest, these "cyborgs" in the comic your talking about, well not all of them are full blow, but in some characters, yes its complet replacment, but as far as skill leveling, look, the character still has to raise his skills (the way he can munipulate his own body, being not naturally his/her own) kinda like the main character, in the beggining, she didnt really know how to control herself, but she learned "overtime"

darknessfairy
23-06-04, 21:05
/me wants it as avatar...

Im not breaking any rules, right ?