PDA

View Full Version : [OT]Netherlands - Letland = 2 - 1

SilentEye
23-06-04, 00:28
Hey,

I made this deal with my parents, I promised them to play a game of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 and play the Netherlands(me) vs Letland and what the score would be would be what happens tomorrow!

I played for 90 minutes long and got 1 red card for tackelling someone.
I first played 1 - 0 for the Netherlands, then 1 - 1 and then it ended in the last 10 minutes with a solid 2 - 1.

So my bet is that it will go like that tomorrow.

Now I just hope that Germany won't make more goals then 2 or we're out ;)

What'd ya think?

Silent

Genty
23-06-04, 00:37
I would be surprised if Germany could muster 1 goal up.

I can see you going through pritty easily.

[TgR]HusK
23-06-04, 00:43
I still have faith (*sighs*)

I'm hoping tsjechië will put a good team forward so germany gets their arse kicked (if they(germany) play against them(tsjechië) like they did against netherlands, there's a good chance)

There's no question to me that we're gonna win from letland, so its all down to tsjechië kicking germany's but. =)

*shivers* damn, can't wait... if we win I'll buy you all a beer :p (you'd have to come to hoorn city for that though :p)

Genty
23-06-04, 00:47
*looks at the different names of the countries in the different languages*

Weird

Latvia and Czech Republic can be so different in another language :P

alig
23-06-04, 00:56
I hope germany go out muhahaha :D :lol:

SilentEye
23-06-04, 01:14
Netherlands / Thecjie (sp?) was indeed a shitty match, just cause our couch screwed it over though.

Maarten
23-06-04, 12:20
Let's not mention that idiot in the black shirt and the whistle... :(

I also think Netherlands are going to win tonight. And they'll make it to the quarter finals. Then they will be kicked.

SilentEye
23-06-04, 12:27
Maarten, I second that, I so do.

We always have that bah, or we make it to the Half Finals, then we get kicked out. But hey, that's all cause we play against Germany, we won't have to play againsts them anymore so, Just win from Thecjie (sp?, cant ever get it right) and we''ll own the same EUFA!

Jeros82
23-06-04, 12:35
If the Netherland get to the Quaterfinales there next match will be against Sweden. So they'll prolly lose there then. Anyway c-ya tonight Maarten ;)

J. Folsom
23-06-04, 12:38
Hmm, the Netherlands vs. Latvia eh?

Just wondering, did you control any of the teams, or was it a 90-minute match between two computer controlled teams? Usually football games have been slightly modified to give the player a slight advantage, but that doesn't count when both teams are computer-controlled.

EDIT:

Also, in dutch it's Tsjechië and in English it's the Czech Republic. ;)

garyu69
23-06-04, 14:14
I'll be wearing my dutch shirt tonight and cheering them on.

Got to Love Dick Advocatt.

olavski
23-06-04, 14:18
Netherlands / Thecjie (sp?) was indeed a shitty match, just cause our couch screwed it over though.

Shitty?

man, that game was awesome, it had everything what football is about. :cool:

ok, we lost, better luck in 2006 ;)

SilentEye
23-06-04, 14:29
Look alright, the Netherlands played pretty sweet, what I just hate about our guys is that when they scored they stop attacking, that's when they screw up.

I just played a 90 minute long lasting battle and I played Thecjie vs Germany, I played for the Thech's and lost with 2 - 0... 8|

garyu69
23-06-04, 14:50
Thecjie|Gah!
Speak english :p

you mean Czech Republic :)

SilentEye
23-06-04, 14:53
I told you I didn't know how to spell it! lol, mind me :D

I will remember now Czech Republic.

Jeros82
23-06-04, 15:25
Look alright, the Netherlands played pretty sweet, what I just hate about our guys is that when they scored they stop attacking, that's when they screw up.

I just played a 90 minute long lasting battle and I played Thecjie vs Germany, I played for the Thech's and lost with 2 - 0... 8|

I hope your gameplay doesn't come true about Germany 8|

SilentEye
23-06-04, 15:28
I'm afraid it will, I have the mighty future telling box, it is always right :(

Jeros82
23-06-04, 15:29
*runs off and starts to cry* :(

SilentEye
23-06-04, 15:32
Awww! Silenteye starts to pet Jeros on his back, it'll be alright... :wtf:

Jeros82
23-06-04, 16:01