PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Italy

t0tt3
22-06-04, 23:50
SWE - DEN 2 - 2

[ edited ]

Scikar
22-06-04, 23:55
I can't wait to see the papers tomorrow. Italy scored in the last minute, and only realised that the other game ended 2-2 when they hit the sidelines celebrating. The scorer was literally in tears. Priceless. :D

Glorfindel
23-06-04, 00:00
Go Sweden Go Sweden !!!!!

Bye bye italy :p

Hey Burner
23-06-04, 00:12
It's a fix! lol. But I don't care, go Denmark and Sweden!!!...... and England!

FireWarrior
23-06-04, 00:34
Me = Danish
Me = pretty satisifed :D

HatchetRyda
23-06-04, 00:43
*Sighs* Of having to see this on Forums and on Trade Channel, can't trade on these days cause all you hear is German talk of soccer and what not.

[TgR]HusK
23-06-04, 00:47
congratz to the danish,

you really stunned me with the quality put forward this EC :D

You've desirved it.

alig
23-06-04, 00:54
*Sighs* Of having to see this on Forums and on Trade Channel, can't trade on these days cause all you hear is German talk of soccer and what not.

Well thats generally what happens when you are playing a mainly european game combined with a european football cup held every 4 years. :p

Gohei
23-06-04, 02:06
fucken awesome game. I had goosepimples all over my balls :lol:

thermalflow
23-06-04, 02:19
woot heja sverige !

phunqe
23-06-04, 15:06
I am half Swedish, half Italian. I live in Sweden and I'm a Swedish citizen (I've had it soon).

Sweden can't play foot ball. Just look at this "Allsvenskan" (Swedish league) and compare it to the Italian league for example. Seems like a bunch of 10 year olds in comparison.

As if you would compare the Swedish league to the English one...

Oh yeah and btw, with all those "The arrogant Italians..." comments here in Swedish newspapers. WTF is Zlatan then?? Tell me... LOOL.. seriously.. Here in Sweden we moralise and are supposedly sooo innocent... Wake up and smell the friggin coffee.

Bah.

Carbonite
23-06-04, 15:29
omg its so awesome ;) DK and SE off to the next round =) couldnt be better...

bye bye snotti and the rest of the italian crew

t0tt3
23-06-04, 16:09
Sweden can't play foot ball. Just look at this "Allsvenskan" (Swedish league) and compare it to the Italian league for example. Seems like a bunch of 10 year olds in comparison.

True...

But the national team aint no "allsvenska" players :rolleyes:

Ljungberg - Arsenal
Zlatan - Ajax
H.Larsson - "ex" Celtic

The list goes on with players in germany and serie A in Italy and so on...
So don´t compare the national swedish team vs that standard when the doesnt even play there O_o

Italy couldn´t score they lost, deal with it. I just laugh at them, pitty fools think they can rule the world but does not even win the group :lol:

Oh yeah and btw, with all those "The arrogant Italians..." comments here in Swedish newspapers. WTF is Zlatan then?? Tell me... LOOL.. seriously.. Here in Sweden we moralise and are supposedly sooo innocent... Wake up and smell the friggin coffee.

Well smell it your selfe, the whole scandinavian reporter sport team thinks he is a arrogant twat. I think he´s cool that doesn´t give the regual answers that noone listen to anyway. Missed it all on P3 today, turn on the radio and listen to the truth...

GG no RE Italy

Strathus
23-06-04, 16:32
hehe i love the fact that an italian journalist even wrote that Slatan had been bought and given swedish citizenship only so he could play football for the swedish national team ^^

phunqe
23-06-04, 16:37
True...

But the national team aint no "allsvenska" players :rolleyes:

Ljungberg - Arsenal
Zlatan - Ajax
H.Larsson - "ex" Celtic

The list goes on with players in germany and serie A in Italy and so on...
So don´t compare the national swedish team vs that standard when the doesnt even play there O_o

Ok, I'll give you that one. They are "too good" for their homeland which is equally disturbing. Has somewhat to do with the fact that you earn about as much as a regular worker playing football here in Sweden, but that's another issue...

Well smell it your selfe, the whole scandinavian reporter sport team thinks he is a arrogant twat. I think he´s cool that doesn´t give the regual answers that noone listen to anyway.

My intention was not to reffer to the reporters. What I was reffering to is "Mr Smith" on the town.

"Zlatan? Oh what a golden boy"
"Totti? Fucking arrogant twat"

This is going nowhere btw :p
Since Italiy is out now I will most probably cheer for Sweden now anyway :p

So let's enjoy the next game instead :)

jiga
23-06-04, 16:38
I <3 DENMARK

(I'm half danish)

t0tt3
23-06-04, 16:45
Ok, I'll give you that one. They are "too good" for their homeland which is equally disturbing. Has somewhat to do with the fact that you earn about as much as a regular worker playing football here in Sweden, but that's another issue...

I am friend to a midfielder and when he played for ÖSK last year he got about 30 k and if a regual worker earns that much each month I want to know where you work :p And that is a regual salary for the players *not for the best ones but the mid/low quality players.

This is going nowhere btw :p
Since Italiy is out now I will most probably cheer for Sweden now anyway :p

So let's enjoy the next game instead :)
Dito ;)

Btw... Mattias Jonson the one that kicked out Italy are from my hometown with 19 000 inhabitans O_o Go Kumla go Kumla :p

phunqe
23-06-04, 16:53
I am friend to a midfielder and when he played for ÖSK last year he got about 30 k and if a regual worker earns that much each month I want to know where you work :p And that is a regual salary for the players *not for the best ones but the mid/low quality players.

Hehe true, that is a bit above the average pay here in Sweden.
But given what you earn in England or Italy... :p

Praetorian
23-06-04, 18:37
Bah... it was supposed to end 2:1... lucky swedes... ;)

Oh well, some danish guy bet 200.000 DKR (around 26000-27000 €) on the 2:2 result... Im sure hes pleased... :p

and well, noone wanted italy to go through, especially not when they already started speculating that the teams would agree on 2:2... i mean wtf... it was 2:1 and denmark was closer to making it 3:1 then a ball was fumbled into the feets of a swedish player by the danish keeper... :o

But yeah... I'm off to buy todays newspapers... I just have to read about the italians weeping... Its like when the french where sent home from the world cup 2 years ago... =)

http://www.hostile.dk/files/praetorian/byebye_france.jpg

phunqe
23-06-04, 19:33
(Never mind. Been trying to compile something for a couple of hours and it's just laughing in my face the little crap computer. I was exceptionally cranky)

Praetorian
23-06-04, 20:47
Phunqe i sadly missed your reply...

But honestly... Dont you think yourself that the two best teams made it thru?
If you ask most people, they will agree that italy played terrible throughout the cup... =/

phunqe
23-06-04, 21:01
Phunqe i sadly missed your reply...

But honestly... Dont you think yourself that the two best teams made it thru?
If you ask most people, they will agree that italy played terrible throughout the cup... =/

Hehe, I know.. I know...

I was just on a general rant about media's influence and how people don't see both "sides" :p