PDA

View Full Version : [ot] Stfu :d

Archeus
22-06-04, 21:47
Have a problem with a guy in work, leaves his door open and checks his voicemail/answers phone on speaker phone full volume.

Annoying as hell, every single day. Even with headphones on you can hear him.

So one of the guys did two voice messages to him (from external number).
#1: A man telling him to "STAY THE F#$% AWAY FROM MY WIFE YOU SOB..."
#2: Doctor calling to tell him his blood test is back and he should come in to get his STD treated.

:lol:

Should be intresting tomorrow.

NS_CHROME54
22-06-04, 21:49
roflmao

you HAVE to tell us how it goes.

oh btw there's an old dilbert comic that features a very similar situation, except there's no retribution involved.

Tratos
22-06-04, 21:50

Nice one, rofl

-FN-
22-06-04, 22:40
you HAVE to tell us how it goes.

What he said :D

MkVenner
22-06-04, 22:40
should be funny lol

SilentEye
22-06-04, 23:01
hey dude,

It would be good if you would record it for us with a microphone and host the file online, could ya try and do that for us? Video (webcam) would be even better!

RayBob
22-06-04, 23:05
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tratos
22-06-04, 23:18
hey dude,

It would be good if you would record it for us with a microphone and host the file online, could ya try and do that for us? Video (webcam) would be even better!
yes do it!

doooooo it! rofl

MkVenner
22-06-04, 23:24
yeah that'd be mint

Glorfindel
23-06-04, 00:12
Hahaha just post what happens tomorrow :D

Maester Seymour
23-06-04, 00:22
lmfao :lol: :lol:

Bl@zed
23-06-04, 00:24
oh my, thats fucking classic. :lol:

{MD}GeistDamnit
23-06-04, 00:25
Have a problem with a guy in work, leaves his door open and checks his voicemail/answers phone on speaker phone full volume.

#2: Doctor calling to tell him his blood test is back and he should come in to get his STD treated.

hahahaha, stay away from that mofo, he is bad news. and never leave your food or drink un attended in public places :D

Archeus
23-06-04, 12:52
hey dude,

Not allowed recording devices in work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He played them this morning. The first one he played twice o_O

was.. "Hi xxxx, I am just calling you to tell you that you stay the f$%^ away from my wife you SOB, you f$%'ing come near her again and I will f%^$'ing burst you! You hear me!"

I can't believe he played it twice! Then he stopped the second one mid-way when the doctor started talking about what he might have. Nearly everyone nearby is in stitches laughing (But not trying to show it). Then he brought another guy around to listen to the call asking him if he knew the voice or not and thinks he might of got a wrong number on the first one from what we can hear. o_O

hilarious. Lets hope he keeps the volume down. :/

*Dazz*
23-06-04, 13:25
Rofl too funny I gotta remember that one :D

sanityislost
23-06-04, 13:54
lolol nice one, i wana do something like that now.

SiL ..:..

eric-the-ded
23-06-04, 21:23
bwahaa
sounds like a scene that would be in Office Space. maybe it'll be in Office Space 2: The Revenge.

NS_CHROME54
23-06-04, 21:27
niiiice :lol:

hegemonic
23-06-04, 21:39

OMG ROFLMAO!!
phowned!!!

rob444
24-06-04, 02:59
bwahaa
sounds like a scene that would be in Office Space. maybe it'll be in Office Space 2: The Revenge.

Hahaha, office space rocks!

Soothsayer
24-06-04, 05:34
Not bad... for a prank.
For revenge, I would have snapped a few pics of his car, printed out a flyer that says something like 'Divorce Sale...Selling my car dirt cheap so the bitch doesn't get it' (all but ensures male callers), sitck an incredibly low price on it, add his name and work number, then post it in every strip club, biker bar and bus station in the tri county area. That is revenge.

NS_CHROME54
24-06-04, 06:05
Not bad... for a prank.
For revenge, I would have snapped a few pics of his car, printed out a flyer that says something like 'Divorce Sale...Selling my car dirt cheap so the bitch doesn't get it' (all but ensures male callers), sitck an incredibly low price on it, add his name and work number, then post it in every strip club, biker bar and bus station in the tri county area. That is revenge.
you have too much time on your hands, you know that right?