PDA

View Full Version : Hey

HatchetRyda
22-06-04, 18:46
I am thinking of making a Sniper Rifle Spy, not for PvP close range, just to kill people off at OP wars and all. Whats a good suggestion of a good setup, cause this is my first time as a spy.

Any suggestions will be good.

slaughteruall
22-06-04, 18:56
Best possible setup would be to make your own. I'm getting sick of all this make my char for me threads.

slaughter

cRazy2003
22-06-04, 18:56
me to,
ive never asked for help with my char, and look how i own everyone :p

Archeus
22-06-04, 19:06
Rifle, High tech combat, Weapons lore and speed (AGL/ATL).

As for resists, whatever you want. If your a pure sniper you will never be in close enough range for someone to hit you.

Parappa
22-06-04, 19:11
Just try to cap your SH.

jiga
22-06-04, 19:13
Use RoG til you can use the other guns without gimping urself with crappy imps. Currently i use a RoG with a pp resistor, dist 3, Exp weapon 3, Reflex booster 4, , motoric 3, exp heart 2

[TgR]KILLER
22-06-04, 19:15
why a distance 2 not 3 ? :/

Judge
22-06-04, 19:25
Does anyone know at what RC the SH caps at?

jiga
22-06-04, 19:50
KILLER']why a distance 2 not 3 ? :/
Shut up you :p

Shadow Dancer
22-06-04, 20:03
Best possible setup would be to make your own. I'm getting sick of all this make my char for me threads.

slaughter

Then why do you read them?

Doc Holliday
22-06-04, 20:15
Then why do you read them?

cos its 1337 to get a plus 1 :p

Biznatchy
22-06-04, 21:24
The apu's are the ones that will really be hard to handle if they know your around. So energy and fire are important. Posion can be a problem but not as much as energy. I would go with heavy energy belt and put some con points into fire and use moveon and some other imps (forget what to use here) to get inq 1.

Stealth is a must.

Keep lots on antishock drugs around and antidamageboost.

Wait till people are being silly and shooting each other bored in the op. Get the ppu first.

extract
22-06-04, 21:44
you wanna cap SH, if u cap SH youll cap the next best weapon the healing light(which is also great for sniping =D)

disruptor and FL are useless imo if u wanna only do sniping

also Id spec for a hovertec and at least stealth 3

a decent con setup is not important imo if your a sniper solely....your gonna be a stealth whore with at least stealth 3 your name will never be in local for more than 2 seconds.....I personally would go with all ath and HP if it was me, your basically a droner, fucked if your found, but can wreak havoc if ur not......

i take it u got a good SH out of those 4 u had made? only reason i see you making a rifle spy =P

ichinin
23-06-04, 08:58
What i've seen on Pluto is that some ubar gimped spies do not need hovertecs :D

{MD}GeistDamnit
23-06-04, 09:55

slaughter

why post and read? does it feel good to put someone down? if you aint adding something good, piss off. and hatchet I will mail u my setup. dont ask for anything here shoulda asked me in the first place.

winnoc
23-06-04, 09:59
Just get all the rfle combat and wpl chips, don't go for inq1 setup on a sniper.
I've been both, and did the inq1 on my sniper, he died even more then.

If u can obliterate your' set for life.
Make sure you can run faster than the wind, and get lots and lots of wpl.

Judge
23-06-04, 13:04
So for a purely sniper spy, runspeed is more important than con setup?