PDA

View Full Version : KK - The loot drop is APPAULING

DigestiveBiscui
22-06-04, 11:55
I'm going to post my loot on the sticky, but i doubt i would get heared with the amount of people posting on there so i made this. The loot drop has to be fixed, for now i've given up all tech hunting / imp hunting / armour hunting until it's done.

On my APU, who is nearly capped (73/59) i'm getting nothing but a processor, small hydrolic part and wire junk from every WB and WBT i see. The scorpion queen old drops poison glands, and the blood viper also drops glands - NO ARMOUR AFTER ABOUT 10 RUNS ON EACH

Also, some friends in the clan went to the worm tunnels, off the apporition nothing but rubbish on every run they did

At the moment, i'm getting better junk off spiderbots than warbots, and i've been hunting all weekend + yesterday. Also, when i finally stumble apon a tech, it's only ever a T part, never and E or L, so i don't know whats happend there.

I've tried hunting on my 65/56 spy as well - still the same crap every hack

Opar
22-06-04, 12:00
:( I agree :(

(constructive post by me)

formori
22-06-04, 12:00
its fine feom where i am im a 33/33 droner and i get imps, chips, weapons all off aggie captins and launchers. try hunting grims and percs, they will give you more of what you need. your too high level.

DigestiveBiscui
22-06-04, 12:01
its fine feom where i am im a 33/33 droner and i get imps, chips, weapons all off aggie captins and launchers. try hunting grims and percs, they will give you more of what you need. your too high level.

what if i want a piece of viper king armour then?

formori
22-06-04, 12:04
group up with lower level people and go get it :)

if your too high level to trigger the item spawn, you have to lower the average level of the party :)

if your on pluto ill be happy to help if you can keep my frail meat sack alive

winnoc
22-06-04, 12:05
Seems like it's ok with a 80/59 rhino hc tank, and the 2/33 hacker driver that opens the loot.

I did however have a run of 10 mobs in a row with no rares in it, just wires and processors.

OpTi
22-06-04, 12:05

did you even read his post? he already said he was hunting WB and WBT which are 80/80 85/85 if i'm not mistaken, then there the BVK and scop queen which are both 120/120 too high lvl huh?

i'm also getting this crap cept i'm always getting E's when i actualy manage to find techpart and this is on my 56/55 melee tank.

DigestiveBiscui
22-06-04, 12:07
group up with lower level people and go get it :)

if your too high level to trigger the item spawn, you have to lower the average level of the party :)

if your on pluto ill be happy to help if you can keep my frail meat sack alive

so a 65/56 ** spy is now too high to trigger a spawn

wow, pld kk, i guess when u get too close to capping u can do fuck all but fight now??

formori
22-06-04, 12:10
ok kk is doing 1 of 2 things

1 trying to lower the number of rares in the game to make them rare. eg your lucky to have them

or

2 they want the only way to get rares for capped players is to take them of each other.

DigestiveBiscui
22-06-04, 12:12
kk have done 1 thing

fucked it up - they admitted it was wrong lol

Siygess
22-06-04, 12:13
I dont think there is anything wrong with the loot tables per se, but I *do* think that the chance of getting specific loot is a bit screwy and is based on random factor X - it certainly isn't rank, because as a 66/66 ** PE I still get one L, T or E part for every two Warbots I kill.

ronaz
22-06-04, 12:17
I agree drop for high lvls is way off, shite tbh, for lowbies its turning out great. Although my PE is still getting a T or E every couple of bots... I'm leveling my lowbie monk atm and every mutant (even the scouts) is dropping weaps (which are varying from 700 - 2500 creds each)

Newbies are actually making a buck now and are no longer relying on handouts. :rolleyes:. I say fix higher lvl loot and keep the low lvl monster loot the way it is now.

On the other hand, all the mobs in the TH energy cores are dropping nothing but shite, even for low lvls, which used to be generating a nice income in vehicle and weaponparts.

Parappa
22-06-04, 12:22
It's the rank system that seems to be broken. I get good to avarage loot on my rank 76 (or something) spy from doomreapers but shit loot from grims and even terror raptor/leapers. SAME loot that I would get if I killed something very low ranked (single poisonglands etc).

ufora
22-06-04, 12:24
hmm i thought it has been quit good recently

i have found grim percs seem to drop quite alot of techs

phunqe
22-06-04, 12:30
From my post in the "post your loot" thread:

Class:
Pluto, Rifle Spy 83/58

Mob:
~80 Warbots/Warbot Titans

Loot:
30 Rare parts
5 exp foots
2 exp chests
~7 level 3 imps
2 Reflex 4 boosters

Freaky Fryd
22-06-04, 12:55
Over 200 warbots/warbot titans killed (in one session)
rifle spy
rank 81/60

only got 29 rare parts
:(
and not very much decent junk either (large hydraulic parts, reactors, etc)

EDIT: Before patch 198, I used to get at least 15-20 rares an hour, now it's 5-10 at most

Judge
22-06-04, 13:07
ok kk is doing 1 of 2 things

1 trying to lower the number of rares in the game to make them rare. eg your lucky to have them

or

2 they want the only way to get rares for capped players is to take them of each other.

Read the stickies before you post. If you don't want to I'll summarise the loot drop one:

THEY FUCKED IT UP
ITS NOT DELIBERATE

Hope that sorted things out for you. :)

n3m
22-06-04, 13:17
Yes its stupid, I hope they fix it soon. Theres no use in hunting now, only if youre going there for XP.

my hybrid (84/58) gets only glass and wires from every mob he kills (WB[T]'s, grim chaser/persecutors, Terror Raptor/Leapers)
It's stupid. His PSI is capped, INT gain is terrible so theres no use in taking him out.

This is only fucking the economy over even more..

SjanTeN^
22-06-04, 13:20
I'm going to post my loot on the sticky, but i doubt i would get heared with the amount of people posting on there so i made this. The loot drop has to be fixed, for now i've given up all tech hunting / imp hunting / armour hunting until it's done.

On my APU, who is nearly capped (73/59) i'm getting nothing but a processor, small hydrolic part and wire junk from every WB and WBT i see. The scorpion queen old drops poison glands, and the blood viper also drops glands - NO ARMOUR AFTER ABOUT 10 RUNS ON EACH

Also, some friends in the clan went to the worm tunnels, off the apporition nothing but rubbish on every run they did

At the moment, i'm getting better junk off spiderbots than warbots, and i've been hunting all weekend + yesterday. Also, when i finally stumble apon a tech, it's only ever a T part, never and E or L, so i don't know whats happend there.

I've tried hunting on my 65/56 spy as well - still the same crap every hack

Honestly i complete disagree with you biscuit, i was at H-12 with some other people yesterday, and they said they diddent get any parts, even though i got 8 rares in under a half hour. Grim Chasers drop one almost each time. Grim pers is a bit tricky, tends to drop high item parts, armors and 1-3 drop a tech. Terror raptors\leapers is every time you kill 2 one of them drop, the doomreapers drop like almost every time except when im using the revler gun.

formori
22-06-04, 13:21
Read the stickies before you post. If you don't want to I'll summarise the loot drop one:

THEY FUCKED IT UP
ITS NOT DELIBERATE

Hope that sorted things out for you. :)

thats what they want you to think ;)

Freya
22-06-04, 13:26
we are all aware of this, and it is being worked on, please have paitent and sorry about the inconveince