PDA

View Full Version : Should Benjie stop making Poll's ?

Underground
21-06-04, 23:41
well? Should he ?

Maybe keep all idea's in one thread, and make 1 big poll, that you can make multiple votes in for any ideas out of the list that people like, just keep it clean and tidy, stop making every other thread another benjie poll... O_o

ezza
21-06-04, 23:42
yes this should have a poll though

maybe benjie could make a poll about it

Benjie
Whatever.

My threads are actually spaced appart, except there very active.

I really couldn't give a shit what you thing to be honest.

Your just a Troll.

Underground
yes this should have a poll though

maybe benjie could make a poll about it

Im ahead of ya you scouse twunt :p ;)

EVERTON !!!

cRazy2003
21-06-04, 23:43
i dont mind benjie in general, hes mended his ways but at this poll

ROFLMFAO

Candaman
21-06-04, 23:44
i think me and ug should roshambo and i go first ^^

Benjie
21-06-04, 23:45
This is embarrasing for me.

I'm not the only person who makes polls, and I certainly have as much right to do so as you do. Have you ever considered how it feels to be subject to harrasing polls such as this? It was uncalled for and deffinetly immature.

Thanks for making me the subject of ridicule.

Pith

I'm not the only person who makes polls, and I certainly have as much right to do so as you do. Have you ever considered how it feels to be subject to harrasing polls such as this? It was uncalled for and immature.
pwn3d

ezza

I'm not the only person who makes polls, and I certainly have as much right to do so as you do. Have you ever considered how it feels to be subject to harrasing polls such as this? It was uncalled for and immature.
ah come on benjie man no harm really just a laugh cos you making a lot of threads

Underground
21-06-04, 23:46

lol, im not bein offensive or an asshole, its just, well, you made more polls in the last week then SD said NURF TEH PEEPEEYOO in the last year... :p :angel:

Judge
WTF?

Leave the man alone. :wtf:

Rith

You could take a certain pride your polls have attracted such attention and a legendary status?

I mean he is really complaining because your pollls attract attention and comment versus the majority of polls which die miserably and are never heard of again

Jest
21-06-04, 23:47
Yah man where is the poll? *sigh* Amateurs.

Before this thread is closed Id just like to point out that I am a ninja monkey.
http://www.ninja-monkey.com/manga/monki.jpg

OMG its there now HAX!!!

landofcake
21-06-04, 23:48
I voted no ... fucking ridiculous thread if you ask me. Things like this just put me off the forums, bunch of fools.

Rith
Yah man where is the poll? *sigh* Amateurs.

Before this thread is closed Id just like to point out that I am a ninja monkey.
http://www.ninja-monkey.com/manga/monki.jpg

MMOOOOOOONKEY

sorry the N-Power ads overwhelmed me

Ozambabbaz
personally, i think Willie Nelson rocks

Birkoff
100%

:)

cRazy2003
21-06-04, 23:49
i know it was pritty immature but reading one of benjies poll threads then going back onto the forums and seeing should benjie stop making polls really cracked me up so much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Underground
21-06-04, 23:51
jesus, fucking lighten up lol....

I made a suggestion of puttin all idea's into one thread, proposing all of them and making a poll where you can vote your favorites, all in one thread, meaning 50% of the first page isnt all by the same person...

Ive written down my idea's in notepad, i havent posted them right away, ive passed them onto friends on vent or msn etc, kinda refining the idea's rather then posting the second i think of them without considering them full...

Not saying that their all bad idea's, just you tell me you have never thought that most of the idea's on the forums are asif they were thought of 3 seconds before they were posted ?

Danae
21-06-04, 23:54
I THINK! that people who make polls about people who make polls are no better than people who make polls and if you do it again, I'll put your head on a pole. :D

Have a spifferific day!

GO ENGLAND!