PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Need help with ideas...

FireWarrior
21-06-04, 23:37
Check below my post... I've been working on a sig for this (and other forums), but I've gotten a bit stuck and was wondering if anyone have any suggestions.

It's the classical case where I know that SOMETHING is missing, but I just can't figure out WHAT!!!

Maybe the NC community can help me... please?

Underground
21-06-04, 23:58
Check below my post... I've been working on a sig for this (and other forums), but I've gotten a bit stuck and was wondering if anyone have any suggestions.

It's the classical case where I know that SOMETHING is missing, but I just can't figure out WHAT!!!

Maybe the NC community can help me... please?

Make a kind of border, or blend it into the forum background colour, also make the text larger then it wont look so empty

Doc Holliday
22-06-04, 00:53
expand the letters more over the entire sig. then add a bit of a flame backing maybe and it will look better. it looks to confined to one area. needs more free form

Scikar
22-06-04, 01:03
First off would be a good idea to have a go with levels and adjust the color balance a bit, since it seems a little washed out in the middle. After playing around a little with the levels I got it coming out as attached.

With that done you could then work on a border and some kind of background to it.