PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Mod - Sniper Locations?

Weazle
21-06-04, 16:48
Hi,

Just want to get a statistics on where people have encountered the sniper that has the spirit mod in the last month.

Any info would be great such as time, server, etc as the snieprs are GM controlled.

Thanks.

Archeus
21-06-04, 16:54
The sniper is the GM. The second anyone realises where he most likely hangs out he/she will probably move location.

Tends to frequent areas good for sniping though.

eric-the-ded
21-06-04, 17:41
i've been gone too long...
what's a spirit mod?
and why do i keep seeing people who want to buy a dentist? since when is tooth decay on the minds of neocron citizens?
all these changes... i feel like a noob again.

amfest
21-06-04, 17:46
i've been gone too long...
what's a spirit mod?
and why do i keep seeing people who want to buy a dentist? since when is tooth decay on the minds of neocron citizens?
all these changes... i feel like a noob again.
it's a mod for the silent hunter . . . it reduces dmg on teh sniper weapon but in turn when you use spirit ammo it takes shelter off the target when shot.

The dentist is a new melee weapon along with a few others.

SilentEye
21-06-04, 18:00
Let me get a little fact straight here, GMs act as snipers, come on sometimes and try to kill people? When people try to kill him and when you kill him you get a leet spirit mod?

J. Folsom
21-06-04, 18:06
Let me get a little fact straight here, GMs act as snipers, come on sometimes and try to kill people? When people try to kill him and when you kill him you get a leet spirit mod?
Yep, don't kill him too fast though, he needs to manually drop the spirit mod, so if you're too quick, he doesn't get a chance to drop it.

greploco
21-06-04, 19:37
is aforementioned GM still around? is there a name I should look for in my hud?

Dirk_Gently
21-06-04, 19:39
is aforementioned GM still around?

Haven't heard of him for a good few months on Uranus at least.

J. Folsom
21-06-04, 19:47
is aforementioned GM still around? is there a name I should look for in my hud?
It should be "Johnny Morietti", but I can't say whether he's still around.

Herbitt
21-06-04, 19:56
He tried to PK me at chester when i saw him :S

Phlith
21-06-04, 20:01
I saw him a couple days ago at Jeriko before a clan mate rammed his dev into poor Johnny.

[TgR]KILLER
21-06-04, 20:01
yea killed jonny a few days ago.. he sniped by ass from a hill up the north sectors.. got up the hill and killed him with my termi :D and there was a nice spirit mod waiting for me..