PDA

View Full Version : whats happened?

Ryman
20-06-04, 23:31
I play on Saturn and have been away for 3 - 4 months .since i came back 2 weeks ago i noticed a hell of a lot of items at inflated prices??

PP resist chips are selling for insane prices , and terminator parts .......items that used to fetch 1 - 2 million are selling for 6 - 7 million ? why has it changed so much ?

SilentEye
20-06-04, 23:38
Well that usually happens when there isn't enough of the certain item or the rare. Then the price goes up, you know? We call that e.c.o.n.o.m.i.c.s. O_o

Judge
20-06-04, 23:45
Basically, on Saturn the economy is fucked up the ass.

So many people use the APC money thing that creds are pretty much worthless.

jiga
21-06-04, 00:06
Lots of evil people have been making counterfeit money to cause inflation and to put an end to capitalism (just watched Panorama :p )

amfest
21-06-04, 00:15
Well that usually happens when there isn't enough of the certain item or the rare. Then the price goes up, you know? We call that e.c.o.n.o.m.i.c.s. O_o
No it just takes 1 person selling something for a higher price and people with excess money willing to "pay" that price. Someone else sees that there are people willing to pay that price and then they do it . . and so on and so on. Then it just keeps on going up as people are "willing" to pay that price.

Underground
21-06-04, 08:34
No it just takes 1 person selling something for a higher price and people with excess money willing to "pay" that price. Someone else sees that there are people willing to pay that price and then they do it . . and so on and so on. Then it just keeps on going up as people are "willing" to pay that price.

Kinda started when moofausa started chuckin out 20 mill a pop for normal techs... god knows what he would buy a MC5 for 8|