PDA

View Full Version : [Threads Merged]Why is PP closed on Pluto?

enigma_b17
20-06-04, 04:37
Rite I know there was an explosion in the protopharm hq thanks to the chronicle, any1 know how one does the epic? If theres no way around the epic until these walls are removed, when that goin to happen?? its just fairly annoying :P

amfest
20-06-04, 04:39
maybe the NPCs got moved or what not somewhere?

ichinin
20-06-04, 10:46
I was in there last night with a friend during the closedown, there were .... all over and .... and a Dr ... told us to leave because she forgot to lock down the Via Rosso entrance :D

Archeus
20-06-04, 11:27
Getting a bit annoying, it is like portion after portion of the game is being locked off and left closed.

So why is PP HQ locked?

Lucid Dream
20-06-04, 11:29
i sense a merger soon

It is closed so as to protect the runners involved in the MMF "rust" testing tommorow.

Freeejumper
20-06-04, 11:35
--> http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=100080

btw good morning :)

Tratos
20-06-04, 11:47
i even suggested that Dr Snyder post an announcement on the forum to avoid this.

they didn't and low and behold we have this thread, lol

Archeus
20-06-04, 12:21
Its going to be opened again though? I used it to get to P2 via VR fast.

Also when are they opening Nema in P2?

Siygess
20-06-04, 12:24
Well since this is for an event, my guess would be yes, but not until the event is finished.

Siygess
20-06-04, 12:28
Well there's an event happening there today, so I'm guessing it will be reopened once the event is complete.. at least, I hope it is :)

MkVenner
20-06-04, 13:01
yeah its been temp closed by Dr.Laura

and i was wondering bout the P2 NeMa my self, its still open on Venus

Tratos
20-06-04, 13:02
Also you should be able to do the missions where you only need to speak the HRD from the Con-Centre, s=oh shit the pp epic makes you speak to everyone in the HQ, lol it should be open after the event.

Judge
20-06-04, 13:04
You can wait a day or two can't ya? :)

Events are cool. Theres one happening today you say? Hmmm....

MkVenner
20-06-04, 13:05
yeah but you had to apply to be a tester me thinks, there was a application form in the RPG thread, it'll be open soon ish

Doc Holliday
20-06-04, 16:38
archeus needs to pay a little more attention to the rest of the forums methinks ;) He put a post on ratmans thread about who are the big players on each server. his post suggested he "keep it ingame" or the thread will be closed. :lol: :lol:

LTA
20-06-04, 16:44
Don't think runners running special missions is on Proto's mind, they've had a bomb go of, it's inaccessable.... you can't just walk around a bomb site till it's clear etc...

Annnoyin but moan when things dont happen, then when it does happen moan cuz you cant get in the palce or something.
Brandon George prolly died and is having a bit of a rest in medicare after his gr back :D

Arbiter
20-06-04, 17:33
The HQ will be reopened after the event is done, and the event will be done during this day, so no worry. :)

Edit: Me was faster :p @ Laura

Dr. Laura Snyder
20-06-04, 17:37
OOC:

The ProtoPharm Headquarters and Labaratory will be re-opened directly after tonight's event, it's going to stay closed until then. Well, except for those who applied for the testing of course. ;)

This is because we've made some changes to the HQ for the testing, and we'd rather not have those changes known to everybody before the testing begins.

Tratos
20-06-04, 18:24
OOC:

The ProtoPharm Headquarters and Labaratory will be re-opened directly after tonight's event, it's going to stay closed until then. Well, except for those who applied for the testing of course. ;)

This is because we've made some changes to the HQ for the testing, and we'd rather not have those changes known to everybody before the testing begins.
Will these changes remain? or will we have to wait for "photographic evidence?" ;)